Author Topic: Slowing things down a little  (Read 116966 times)

SummerGlade

Re: Slowing things down a little
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2012, 09:31:48 pm »
I have to tend to Agree with those that say they dont like the idea, Sure its a quick fix to the lag, but why not open a donations page and upgrade the servers to Handel more people. I would gladly pay a few bucks to help upgrade the servers so Everyone can enjoy Feral Hearts. it doesn't even have to be a permanent Donations page, set a mark or goal of the money you need to upgrade the servers to sustain a certain amount people at once, the once that goal is reached you can close the donations. Repeat if needed.

No rewards need to be given imo though with Feral Hearts Rewards for donations dont really effect game play.

This is actually a really smart idea, I think the admins should consider this.

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2012, 04:03:46 am »
I have to tend to Agree with those that say they dont like the idea, Sure its a quick fix to the lag, but why not open a donations page and upgrade the servers to Handel more people. I would gladly pay a few bucks to help upgrade the servers so Everyone can enjoy Feral Hearts. it doesn't even have to be a permanent Donations page, set a mark or goal of the money you need to upgrade the servers to sustain a certain amount people at once, the once that goal is reached you can close the donations. Repeat if needed.

No rewards need to be given imo though with Feral Hearts Rewards for donations dont really effect game play.

It has been discussed many times that FH will never take donations.

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline reseme

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2012, 09:17:30 am »

So instead they deny people to right to play till they open up Registrations? i dont really find it fair to the incoming players, or the pre existing players that have friends that want to play.

DO NOT USE THE IMAGE ABOVE IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO MAKE IT!

Offline Turrent

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Lu-Pe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2012, 10:21:56 am »

So instead they deny people to right to play till they open up Registrations? i dont really find it fair to the incoming players, or the pre existing players that have friends that want to play.

;A; I dunnoffff. I agree that it's making the servers derp less, but I also have to agree; it's not really fair.. 'A'
Yours truly,
      ~Ketchup

Offline XxFishyxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2012, 03:41:18 pm »

;A; I dunnoffff. I agree that it's making the servers derp less, but I also have to agree; it's not really fair.. 'A'

Guys. The admin has spoken. Feralheart; Doesnt take donations. I dont think theres anyneed to keep quoting and fighting on, sure it might make things a bit easier, but the way there doing it is fine as well. I'm sure they have it all undercontrol.
You call it insane...
I think of it more like, mentally creative.

Offline Kaimeya_Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • she/her/they/them/he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2012, 05:53:15 pm »
FeralHeart isn't Allowing new players???
>:UUUUU
I come back after about 4 years! Ill probably still be somewhat inactive from time to time, but im here!

Please don't look at my older posts. I swear, i had a really bad "XD" phase. I am so sorry.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2012, 07:01:26 pm »
FeralHeart isn't Allowing new players???
>:UUUUU

The administrators have a reason to lower the numbers, something which is written in here. I suggest reading it through.
RETIRED.

Leonardodalion

« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2012, 01:48:12 am »
OMG FINALLY! I have been checking FH for four days trying to register and now I'm FINALLY in! *whew*
I found this post a few days ago about 2 hours after trying to figure out how the heck I register to play this game that took me three hours to download and I gotta say this registration system sucks.

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2012, 03:58:38 am »
I have seen a few more people now that also share my opinion about this idea. Every time I log on to Feral Heart it says the "no registration" thing. I just don't see how this will help, and no one answered my question. Does creating accounts, coming onto FH for one day then never using the account again cause lag? Does creating accounts in general cause lag? If not then I don't see how this will help lag. And even so, I don't think we should stop members from coming just for the sake of the servers..I mean, I only really get lag in Flourite, or in maps with a lot of objects and people in it. If you have a bad computer than that would be the source of the lag. This just doesn't make sense.

Offline Nightfangy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2012, 04:06:27 am »
Hmmmm since some floofs say this registration sucks maybe set up specific hours the registration will open for each day? Don't take this the wrong way that I am putting down the registration this is just another suggestion.
I got an account reset, that's why my account looks a bit odd.