Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 94025 times)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2012, 01:02:58 am »

A battle-scarred blue tabby tom with striking blue-grey eyes and a dog-teeth collar.
Name: Riverstorm/Lust
Personality: He is very impulsive, ill-tempered, and unafraid to speak his mind. He is prone to causing mayhem and destruction wherever he goes. Riverstorm can be nice at times, though only to cats he really cares about. There aren't many cats he goes out of his way to see, and he prefers to be on his own, or with Redear. Speaking of Redear, his mate, he would do anything for her even at the cost of his soul. Though he may question her choices at times, he sticks by her side no matter what. He is vigorously proctective of her and his kits, and considers Ivorythorn to be a daughter of sorts.
History: To summarize, he was born into Creekclan, his mother was Paletail and his sister was Songfeather. As he grew into an apprentice, he saw how unfairly Redear/Redpaw was treated, how she was framed of killing Nightstar and not given an ounce of trust after that. He began to see Creekclan in a negative light, but it wasn't enough to make him leave his friends and family. They grew, and when they became warriors, Redear and Riverstorm became mates and had three kits. Soon after, however, Redear was killed by a rogue, then revived a few moons after. Scared of ever losing her again, he joined her along with his kits to recreate Stormclan. He is now her loyal deputy,
Clan: Stormclan
Mate: Redear
Offspring: Bluebird, Jetblack, Dawnpaw, and Ivorythorn

A short-haired calico she-cat with pale green eyes. There is a gaping slash scar on her abdomen.
Name: Songfeather
Personality: A sullen, quiet, and gentle cat, Songfeather doesn't talk much. She is naive and gets curious easily, and is prone to asking a lot of questions. Songfeather always tries her best to be useful in some way, even if its something little. She thinks about things for a long time before actually doing them, a trait that gets her of out a lot of trouble. She hates to be alone, it makes her feel unsafe or uncomfortable, so she doesn't mind the company of someone else. They say that Songfeather and her brother are pretty much polar opposites. Despite her gentle personality, she has a spitfire, sharp-tongued, and proctective side almost akin to her brother's when it comes to protecting her mate and family. She's not one to sit there and take abuse.
History: Too long.
Clan: Creekclan
Mate: Mudfur
Offspring: Stripedpaw, Brackenpaw, Cloverpaw

A short, slender silvery-blue striped she-cat with dark gray eyes.
Name: Bluebird
Personality: Submissive, timid, gullible little cat with a kind soul. Mostly listens to whatever she is told, especially when it is her parents doing the ordering around. She has become a bit cold and distant, but always has some sort of soft spot. She often feels forgotten due to her mother's attention always being on Ivorythorn.
History: Meeerp
Crush: Foxpaw
Offspring: N/A

A stocky calico-tabby she-cat with lime-green eyes. Her right leg, face, and back is striped.
Name: Stripedpaw (Stripedleg)
Personality: Remniscent of her ancestor Paletail, Stripedpaw is outspoken and negative. She admires those who speak out against everyone else. She is very sardonic and sarcastic, often acting as if she knows everything there is to know. Since kitdom has passed, she has matured a little, being more logical and is very determined to become a warrior. She is however, prone to picking fights and rivals Ivorythorn in battle, which should tell you that messing with her probably isn't the smartest idea.
History: NYEEERP
Clan: Creekclan
Crush: Ries/Songpaw

A light silver-tabby she-cat with dark gray markings. Three of her paws are white, while one his the same silver color. There is a scar under her left eye.
Name: Ivorythorn/Invidia
Personality:
Quick to judge and always on the tips of her paws, Ivorypaw is energetic and mischievious, and always up for a good challenge. Despite her dominant nature, she is actually sensitive inside and avoids close relationships with others to avoid getting hurt. She is very close to Redear and will protect Stormclan with her life, and she has a collar with five dog teeth to show for it. Usually very sly and dark.
Crush: Foxpaw

Name: Foxpaw
Personality: A rebellious, sneaky little trickster who enjoys watching others misfortune during kit and apprentice-hood. When he gets older, his intentions will always be a bit mysterious, but he uses his clever, quick thinking to the advantage of the clan. Courageous and a bit violent when threatened, sharp-tongued. He can actually be very kind and gentle when he wants to be.
Clan: Nightclan
Crush: Bluebird
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

wolfgirl56

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 01:13:43 am »
Le accepted.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2012, 04:15:35 am »
((i'm going to join again, I miss my old kitties. Crystal, since oak and facilier would die soon, can they be NPCs?))

-Image: http://media.photobucket.com/image/orange%20cat/maney07/Orange_Tabby_Cat_On_Balcony.jpg?o=44
Orange Tom with a front left paler paw, bright green eyes and a scar from his shoulder to his back from being attacked by marrow.
Name: fireblaze
Personality: like some cats, he can be very protective of his mate and kits. He can be snappy sometimes, mosty when a cat questions his loyally or say rude things to him, his mate or to his four kits but still, he can be calm at some points. Besides his sharp-tounge and brave personality, he can be kind, friendly and calm but only when he isn't in a battle or if one of his kin is in trouble.
History: born to lightheart and graytalon, firekit never knew his father because before he was born, stormtalon was killed by a badger. Later, his mother died when stormclan raid their territory while hunting and that made firekit became protective of his sister. Nothing much happend until he and his mentor, paletail, found tinypaw and leafstar and brought the homeless cats back to camp. He started to have a crush on tinypaw and after he became a warrrior, fireblaze became mates with tinytiger. Later on, his mentor, rainfrost's and redear's mother and tinytiger's mother died in the fire by twolegs. They had to retreat to thornclan for shelter and then tinytiger was the first to give birth to four kits. Moons later, he left creekclan to go with his mate and kits to rebuild nightclan. He is now the loyal deputy of nightclan.
Clan: nightclan
Mate: tinytiger
Offspring: lionpaw, Cloudpaw, Foxpaw and adderpaw.

-Image: http://media.photobucket.com/image/white%20tabby%20cat/shywolf_2010/Waterclan/Rainstar2.jpg?o=148
White she-cat with darker stripes, dark blue eyes and a torn right ear tip.
Name: tinytiger/Tinystar
Personality: like her mate, she can be protective and can be snappy at some points. Most of the time, she's calm, friendly and would rather think first before acting. She dons't like it when cats question her because of her mate and kits. She would do anything to help her clan but sometimes helps other clans in need. She never knew that she and her kits have stormclan blood since she never knew about ciel, a warrior of stormclan and her father.
History: when she was a apprentice, she and her mother retreated to creekclan after dogs and twolegs attacked them. After a small fight with redpaw, she started to grow a "I don't trust you" on redpaw for attacking her. And started to have a crush on Firepaw, a creekclan apprentice. After they became warriors and mates, they were forced to retreat after twolegs started a fire and killed three cats. When they made it to thornclan, she gave birth to four kits and she started to get protective when jetkit attacked lionkit after she wanted to play. Many moons later, she, her mate and her kits went to nightclan to rebuild the clan. She is now a loyal leader of nightclan, with fireblaze as deputy.
Mate: fireblaze
Offspring: lionpaw, Foxpaw, Cloudpaw and adderpaw

-Image: http://media.photobucket.com/image/white%20and%20gray%20cat/launchfree/Useful/Nicki.jpg?o=57
silver and white she-cat with blue eyes.
Name: silverheart
Personality: unlike her brother, she's calm, very friendly and even sometimes wise. But like fireblaze, she can be protective, mostly protective of starclan. She isn't a cat that likes to fight but she will fight if she has to, defending her clan. She can also get snappy but that's mostly when a cat says rude things to starclan.
History: a but to long
Clan: creekclan
Mate: none
Offspring: none

-Image: http://media.photobucket.com/image/white%20spotted%20cat/shywolf_2010/Waterclan/Lilypond2.jpg?o=12
White she-cat with Bengal/ocelot spots and leaf-green eyes.
Name: Cloudpaw
Personality: like her aunt silverheart, she's calm, maybe a little wise and friendly. She rather heal cats then get her paws dirty with blood from a battle. She ignores cats that question her because of her half-clan blood and never show sighs of aggression towards anyone in her clan or kin.
History: not allot

-Image: http://media.photobucket.com/image/orange%20cat/LCrazyforHorses96/cat_orange.jpg?o=33
Golden she-cat with a thick, long fur around her neck like a lion's mane and deep blue eyes.
Name: lionpaw
Personality: she's a little playful, sweet and friendly but she has her times when she snaps or gets into a small fight. She can be protective of her kin and isn't afraid to get her paws dirty in mud or in blood. She is also like her great grandfather, lionstar as she will do anything to protect her clan and will risk her life to save someone but unlike her great grandfather, she would risk her life to go somewhere as when she went to the moonstone, she was almost killed by redear until two starclan cats saved her.
History: not allot
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 04:46:08 pm by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2012, 04:25:12 am »
Isn't there already a remake? *confused*))

wolfgirl56

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2012, 08:06:27 pm »
((Yes.))

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2012, 11:32:57 pm »
((The other is basically just another warrior cat roleplay. This one is the same thing, but with all the original characters from the one that died..))
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2012, 12:57:44 am »
((@crystal: thanks crystal.

@shadow: yep, on what fused said, this a real remake of a old, dead warrior cat rp.

I don't know how to start , maybe starting with silverheart in the medicine cat's den with Dawnpaw and maybe oak I guess.))
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2012, 01:15:22 am »
((Yeah that's okay. Fused, do you want me to be Redear since Okami can't join due to school?))

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2012, 02:04:34 am »
((Ah... I'd prefer if I roleplayed Redear, in case she'd get angry about her characters being used by someone else~))
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2012, 02:20:29 am »
((umm...should we wait for okami? She might want to be in this roleplay to roleplay as redear.))
Signature by Green