Author Topic: ~EPICAL ideas~  (Read 2076 times)

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
~EPICAL ideas~
« on: October 13, 2012, 10:07:01 pm »
1. Animal's buisness well I thought this might be a tad gross but also realistic where animals pretty much have a option to do there buisness every 10 minutes then it dissapears after 8..?     2- I Know there's claws but Its hard to download and yes I know theres tutorials to do this but why download it when it should allready be there for you? like the santa hat   3- Group admin where you can make someone a admin by simply clicking on them from the group and press make admin? so they can send invites for other people when you *go offline*   and you can choose to remove them from admin if you wanted      4- Another group thing where there's a square box thing when you open up the group tab that has the number of players in your group so you dont have to count       5- pawprint affect" if you step in dirt or something pawprints show up               6- scent marking                     7- Dirt affect well first off I think there should be a action where your lion like rolls around in the dirt and squirms etc.. and your lion gets dirty or when you lay down in dirt or something then there should be a clean action for you to clean OR if lets say you were a cub and your mother wanted to clean you they should be able to send a request to clean him/her where the dirt spots are but SO it dosn't spam you should have it in a tab where 1" number pops up and you can either accept or decline and if your to far it wont let you and if theres like 10000 requests popping up the tab should just glow and there should be a button "remove all" or remove" or accept"                                                                                  8- nuzzle effect same thing as the clean thing where it has its own tab                                                9-       I REALLY want ragdoll affect but I understand some of these probaly wont be added                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                HOPE YOU LIKE
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~

Offline BlackVortex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • This is Halloween~
    • View Profile
Re: ~EPICAL ideas~
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 10:53:33 pm »
Some of those are great ideas!
Some probably won't work though... No offence.  :-\

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 11:46:31 pm »
I like the paw print and dirt effect suggestion.

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 12:59:46 pm »
As BlackVortex said, they are very good ideas! But, some of them might not work.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 01:53:25 pm »
At idea 1. Sorry, but I don't like this idea, nor having an option too. Troll's could also take this a step too far, coming along and doing their business beside you.  
At idea 2. There are thousands of extra creations, and putting them in will generally add a tonn of lag.  
At idea 3. I like this idea, it'd make things a lot more orginixed.      
At idea 4. A nice little idea, sometimes it does get tedious counting them all, but I rather enjoy it sometimes.
At idea 5. Another nice idea, only thing I'd worry about is the amount of paw-prints you'll be seeing around and then slowly fade. If you sit in Fluorite, you'll get a lot of extra lag due to the amount. Having an option to have it on or off would be good.
At idea 6. Not so sure about this idea, but it'd make RP more interesting.                    
At idea 7. I think just having a 'lick' option would be nice, but I'd scrap the request option.                                                   At idea 8. The nuzzle option from IT was very good, and I'm starting to miss it.
At idea 9. 'Rag Doll effect'? Do you mean like in a fight, a user can shake the other person like a rag-doll? This could be annoying, since power-players would really abuse this.

Some interesting ideas! +Floof. Also, could you not use that big text? Really makes things hard to see. :3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 07:14:02 pm »
At idea 1. Sorry, but I don't like this idea, nor having an option too. Troll's could also take this a step too far, coming along and doing their business beside you.   
At idea 2. There are thousands of extra creations, and putting them in will generally add a tonn of lag.   
At idea 3. I like this idea, it'd make things a lot more orginixed.     
At idea 4. A nice little idea, sometimes it does get tedious counting them all, but I rather enjoy it sometimes.
At idea 5. Another nice idea, only thing I'd worry about is the amount of paw-prints you'll be seeing around and then slowly fade. If you sit in Fluorite, you'll get a lot of extra lag due to the amount. Having an option to have it on or off would be good.
At idea 6. Not so sure about this idea, but it'd make RP more interesting.                     
At idea 7. I think just having a 'lick' option would be nice, but I'd scrap the request option.                                                   At idea 8. The nuzzle option from IT was very good, and I'm starting to miss it.
At idea 9. 'Rag Doll effect'? Do you mean like in a fight, a user can shake the other person like a rag-doll? This could be annoying, since power-players would really abuse this.

Some interesting ideas! +Floof. Also, could you not use that big text? Really makes things hard to see. :3

xD Sorry about that big letters I just learned to well "how to use them" xD and ragdoll affect well I was thinking if you jumped from a high- hill. OR something and your body will roll like a ragdoll effect and your charactor will rise to its normal position so it dosn't like skip-glitch if you know what I mean. and thank you for the nuzzles. *-;3
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~

Offline i be trollin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 08:21:43 pm »
1.I dont think the animals business would be very practical and as Zaroque said people will take advantage of it.
2.There are a million of things to download to add on your char, remember half of these things were fan made.
3. I'm fond of this idea, it'll sure stop the hassle of finding people to rp with!
4.Then again a useful idea.1 for all those groups who have umpteen people in it! XD
5.i like this one too. though it would make game play more.... fun? Its not needed very much.
6. People power play and might get in a big quarrel for whose whose territory. especially in public maps.
7.im not sure about the request to clean him/her maybe if they go in water? xD
8.pfft. I aint got nothin against with cuddling and all that, maybe it could just be an action that some one could do without requests. Though some people may take advantage with it, people also do that with the butt swing dance feature in bonfire so there shouldnt be anything to worry about there. :3
9.i dont know what you mean by this but shaking players around are indeed fun. :3