Author Topic: /Tornado trouble\ pet survival roleplay. Open and accepting  (Read 13405 times)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
Re: /Tornado trouble\ pet survival roleplay. Open and accepting
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2012, 09:12:13 am »
(@Heartsgirl99 ok,but what I meant when I said half cockroach I meant he isnt undestructible,but he is hard to destroy.And the spit out poison was just a diferent feature from other Common Basilisk lizards.I will change anyways.)
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2012, 03:15:00 pm »
(oh ok and your accepted dragonite)
Signature by Green

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2012, 03:49:09 pm »
(Hurray!)
(Will start rping later,ok?)
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline AlCombatUnit

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2012, 04:51:52 pm »
Thanks))
I'm HawkPath btw, this is just my friends account(At friends house))

Kike lay on the sofa. From the other side of the town came the faint sound of trees falling and rocks falling from the air. Kike rolled over. "Err! I'm bored!" She said out-loud. She got up and walked in to the kitchen and over to her food bowl. "Empty..." She went through her cat-flap and out into the garden, the strong wind violently shook the leaves in the trees. Kike junped up onto the fence and looked up and down the street.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 05:41:24 pm by Alocool »

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2012, 06:30:51 pm »

Jesse,the Basilisk lizard was laying on the old leather couch of her owners house.The Tv was on the news channel.Jess heard the cuco clock's call from the kitchen.
"Coocoo!Coocooo!Cooocoo!"
Jess lazily opened an eye and looked at the door.At any normal day,Ben would have come in,complimented Jess,and then,while chewing a piece of pizza,would train Jess for a reptiles  TV show .But this was not a normal day...
"I feel something isn't right...Ben isn't here..."
Jess fel out of the couch,walked quickly trough the fluffy carpet,and climbed Ben's fantastic telescope.
"Benny looks at this when he wants to see faraway things..."
What Jess saw changed the rest of her life.A big...thing!Was coming this way!
"That...That thing!I saw it somewhere..."
Jesse looked at the book next to her.On the front there was a picture of the thing Jess saw.
"Tor...Na...Do!Tornado?!Oh no!"
Jess remembered Ben's words yesterday....
"Dear Jessie,I gotta go.There is a tornado coming this way!Remember-Go downstairs,you got plenty of food till I come back,and there is safe,ok?Well...I wish you luck,dearest Jess,love of my life."
Jess started going downstairs,but she quickly remembered"The neighboors...They also need help...Let's see,some stray dogs,but I do not know them,Kike,that cat who lives opposite my house,Moon eye and Spot!I gotta save them.They would do the same for me."
Jess ran to the backdoor,which had a hole.She looked at the dog running in the street.
"Spot!Come in!My owner made a shelter that is safe!Over here!"
She looked also at the cat in top of a fence.
"Kike!There's a tornado coming!Come inside my house!There's a safe shelteer!"

(will continue when they reply :3)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 06:34:31 pm by Dragonite »

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2012, 05:18:29 pm »
Spot skidded to a halt... 'Jess?' He thought to himself, he turned his head happily and saw the tiny lizard in the distance. He wagged his tail, he liked Jess, and now she was saving his life! Spot started to run towards Jess his tail flipping rapidly from side to side. He skidded to a halt next to the lizard almost flipping over. "Agh!" He whimpered but then gained his balance. "Hey!" He barked happily... Maybe he would survive!

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2012, 05:26:40 pm »
where is he? moon-eye thought, using her good eye to scan around the forest for her brother. Her white paws and belly were covered in mud from running through mud. There was no signs of her brother anywhere in the forest so she turned around and started to run back to the neighborhood. maybe I'll find magic there....
Signature by Green

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2012, 05:32:27 pm »
Jess felt happy when she saw Spot next to her"Usually it is hard to hear me.Thank goodness Spot heard me the first time".The lizard "lizarded" to the hole in the back door,too small to fit a dog."wait there",she said to Spot.She climbed to the back door knob,and after a long efort,the Basilisk lizard opened the door."Come in!"She said to Spot when the door was open.She walked the lizard way to the stairs and pointed with her lil' paw downstairs."Go down,ill follow you up in a sec."Jess said to her dog pal.Jess "lizarded" to the window,and looked at some stray dogs and cats.And also Kike."Did Kike heard me?Probably not."Jess thought.She sadly saw the strays running around."Maybe I can help them.Is there enough space and food for all in the shelter?".Jess "lizarded"downstairs."Mmm.Dog,lizard and cat food.Enough space and beds too...Five.I can save my friends and one stray.But who?Who can I trust?".There was no time to think.Jess went outside and shouted the loudest shout you would ever hear from a lizard.
"KIKE!WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!COME IN!"
She hoped Moon-eye wasn't far away.She hoped Moon eye heard her.Jess "lizarded"again to Spot.
"Hey pal,I got a few questions for you.First,you know where Moon eye is?Second,do you know any stray that can be trusted?"
(Sorry for asking where moon eye is,but can it be close enough to the neighbourhood to hear my shout?
Will continue when they reply.Also "lizarding"is walking like a lizard.)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 08:18:35 pm by Dragonite »

Offline HawkpathXD

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Tornado trouble
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2012, 08:45:26 pm »
Kike looked over across the road, to see Jess. "Sorry, Jess! I didn't hear you!" she mewed leaping off the fence and walking quickly over to Jess's house. "Sorry, I'm so bored I must not have been concentrating. Anyway what did you want?" she asked the lizard. The wind was getting stronger and louder, Kike wondered why Jess had called everyone over to her house.

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2012, 09:21:14 pm »
Jess was reliefed that Kike heard her.She quickly explained"There is a big tornado coming.It can kill anyone that is outside!!".She had a urgent voice."I all want you to survive.I have a shelter,where we can wait for our owners safely.It has space for five ,beds and all kinds of food.Now,hurry inside,the wind is about too blow me away!"
Jess guided Kike trough the hole in the backdoor.It was big enough to fit a cat like Kike.She guided the cat (and the dog,if spot isn't inside yet X() trough her house,downstairs.The shelter was big enough to five pets.There was four beds,one being a Tank with a heating lamp,sand in the bottom,a little log,a food container with crushed insects and a button."haaa,Ben knows me :)"Jess thought.There were a lot of food sacks with easy opening device.One of the beds was fluffy and pink,with little fish paterns,and had a ticket saying"for Kike"."How did he knew?!",thought Jess.Another bed was a dog bed,white with black spots,that had a ticket saying "for Spot".The other bed was a dog bed,very simple,with a moon pattern,saying "for moon eye".The last one was just a pillow,and didn't have any ticket.She said Kike and Spot to try their temporary beds.Jess climbed to  her tank.She sat on the button thinking,when suddenly the button sinked and a huge control pannel with lots of screens appeared!A voice was heard:"Dear Jessie ,the training I gave you is enough to understand this pannel.I will be back soon,Ben.".
"Well well!Ben is such full of surprises, isn't he?".She looked at the monitor who showed Moon street.She saw a dog running.She recognized it immediately.
"It's...It's Moon Eye!Di..Did Moon Eye heard me?!"
(lets just hope for the best!)