Author Topic: -the strays of new York city- ~cat/dog stray roleplay~ open  (Read 12631 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: -the strays of new York city- ~cat/dog stray roleplay~ open
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2012, 12:56:41 am »
Serana opened her eyes, she lifted her head and began to sniff the dust filled air but she could faintly smell something, ad she didn't like it. "Human.." She heaved her up her heavy body and shook the dust from her pelt and let out a loud growl, her plan was to scare away the human or humans. Her growl carried for a few more minutes then she stopped, she sniffed the air again but there was too much dust now to tell if the human was gone or not. She huffed "Must have scared them away..hopefully." She nudged open the rickety door and saw that there were two men standing there with what looked like hunting knives, Serana growled and stalked forward. She snapped her jaws as she saw a man reach for his pistol "No! We gotta keep this quiet. Don't want to scare the nearby residents." The man nodded his head and removed his hand from the pistol. Serana watched the men carefully "Come her wolfy." he smirked "I'm not a wolf!" she growled to herself as she leapt forward at the man closest to her, aiming for the man's arm. As she was in mid-air she was struck in the side by the other man, the knife going in all the way to the hilt. She yelped and fell to the ground, her eyes showed anger but her body showed pain and fear. The men stood over her with smirks on their faces, she wasn't going down easy. She leapt up and latched onto one of the men's throat and brought him down, receiving many strikes from the knife he still carried. She ignored the painful stabs and bit down as hard as she could until the man stopped moving. She released the man's throat and stumbled over to the other one, she looked him right in the eyes, she could sense his fear. She growled as he dropped his knife and ran back to town, Serana began to whine as the pain finally began to sink in. She looked at the ground beneath her and saw splatters of blood, her blood, and more was still leaving her body. She whine and retreated into the woods, she no longer cared if she died, she actually hoped she would..

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline heartsgirl99

• Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2012, 05:48:41 pm »
((@kashii: I would be glad if you do that but not right now

@Miki: just a small nice reminder, let's not bring up any humans deaths caused by dogs or cats, they can be hurt but not killed, I don't want this topic to be spoiled with allot of gore and human deaths. This is a stray roleplay, not a wolf's rain roleplay, ok?))

as the truck stopped, scar leaped out of the truck, landing on top of a nearby yellow car. He then leaped out of the car and onto the sidewalk, his eyes fixed on the tv store. what the....does the news has a picture of me and those two other dogs? he placed both of his front paws onto the store's glass to get a better view. "wanted: a German shepherd with scars and a shredded ear, a collie-Labador-dachshund mix and a wolf. Three of these dogs have been found stealing hotdogs and attack the men that works at the hotdog stand. If they are found, capture them and bring them to the animal shelter" scar turned letted out a deep growl and placed his paws onto the sidewalk. "really, is that all they got? Fools" he mumbled under his breath.
Signature by Green

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2012, 06:34:55 pm »
The brute found a old shed, with holes on the top of the roof, at least she had shelter. He sighed and trudged through the soft mud that he sank into, he finally reached the old cracked wooden door and nosed it. It didn't move a tidge but a strange creaking noise screamed from it. He then put his only front paw on the wood and pushed it making a loud screaming noise, like someone was getting hurt. He sighed and went in looking around, the only things that were there was old shelves full of old ruined books and a sack full of feathers. He stopped and looked outside hearing a strange dog noise, he scented it and, the canine was hurt. He whimpered quietly retreating back into the old wooden shed, loud creeks came from his footsteps and he sighed lying down taking quiet breaths. He plopped his head down and he was lay down next to the old cracked window, made of glass. He sat up looking out the window but he saw nothing except from dark trees and small bushes. He lay back down before plopping his head down feeling nothing but hard cold old wooden floors.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2012, 09:42:54 pm »
-.-' Lets just say he was unconscious then, I was planning on killing Serana off after the fight anyways lol.)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 09:45:20 pm by Miki. »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2012, 02:45:17 am »
((ok and I'm waiting for clouleo to make the first roleplay post))
Signature by Green

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2012, 07:36:28 am »
I don't think hes going to rp....))

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2012, 03:37:56 am »
((Let's gives clouleo a chance, clouleo might be on vacation or somthing so it's best for us to wait for a day or two))
Signature by Green

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2012, 07:17:50 pm »
((bump))
Signature by Green

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2012, 07:52:57 pm »
Yesh hes really going to rp xD))

Meep Meep.

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2012, 10:41:13 pm »
((another bump))
Signature by Green