Author Topic: Multiple Usernames  (Read 5185 times)

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple Usernames
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2012, 06:31:20 pm »
...Lol. I actually share my home with a whole group of people XD (It is huge...) Most of which, all have FH accounts. Let's see, I live with: SukiMikora, KratosAurion, ZelosWilder, Ratatosk, LloydIrving, DecusVanguard, Verius Heart, and... a few more which I don't care to memorize their FH usernames. The home is actually owned by KratosAurion, but he allows his fellow Tales of Symphonia fan friends to live with him XD (Kratos is liek, 36 o3o) LloydIrving is his son. Figures. Zelos is Lloyd's best friend. Derp. Suki is Mithos' girlfriend. I'm one of Suki's brothers. Karin is me and Suki's brother. Sheena is Zelos' girlfriend... and so on. We all live together ^_^; It gets crazy. LOL.

And btw. My sister's creepypasta is entirely fake. Genis is still alive, I assure you. Suki just wanted to get herself into trouble. LOL.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2012, 06:32:08 pm »
That's why there are a ton of accounts with the same IP... lol.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline Rainbowfur

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • cut my life into pizzas this is my plastic fork
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2012, 02:51:58 pm »
Yes,  agree I have one alternate account for some of the those reasons actually! But previously, in my noob year, I had 4 accounts o-o. I don't know why, but I have smartened up and deleted 2 of them. Now it's just my main and alt.
I wonder if all these inactive accounts (because it's rly laggy and not recommended to be on more than 1 account at a time) could be the cause of the in-game server derp? I do think the amount of players on FH are skyrocketing but although it isn't necessary, could having a large number of accounts really be an issue?
profile pic by me
mapmaker/preset maker
PM me for commissions^^