0 (0%)
x
1 (33.3%)
x
1 (33.3%)
x
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Strange Problem  (Read 2254 times)

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Strange Problem
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 07:02:52 pm »
Right from when it came out of the factory? I mean like not how long have you had it, how long since it was bought. And if it is two years then look on that link, older computer around 5-10 years ago of age or older have a tendancy to have graphic issues. They either have an old graphics card or the game's graphics are to much for the computer to handle so it shuts down. If it's a laptop are you getting enough power into it? As in have you tried playing FH while it's charging?

You are amazing <3

Offline Blush

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2012, 07:10:47 pm »
My sister had the same problem. Her laptop was overheating and would just shut off because FeralHeart was taking so make to run. Even on the brand new computer I am using with a great video card (well over what you need for FeralHeart) the game makes my computer sluggish and a memory hog.

I can normally run Photoshop, a game, Camtasia, and the internet on my computer. But for some reason, when FH is up, I am lucky if I can have the internet up with it before it starts makes my computer slow down.

Try pulling up your task manager when you have FeralHeart up and see if your CPU usage or Physical Memory jumps to a higher number.

It could really only be that your graphics card is too weak for FH, which I find hard to believe in a two year old computer, your computer is overheating, or FH is using way too much memory and causing you to crash. But you would normally get a blue screen instead of the computer turning off if it was the memory.

Offline Black_Veil_Brides

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Ryuk, The Shinigami
    • View Profile
    • AshPaintedWings
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2012, 07:15:27 pm »
As I've said before. I know it can overheat, and my laptop Isn't even hot, the fan works great. So it can't be. And yes, I've played it with my charger in, Plus, that website isn't helping :(
Ingame:BlackVBrides
Forum:Black_Veil_brides
Youtube:AshPaintedWings
Tumblr:AshPaintedWings.Tumblr.com

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2012, 07:18:11 pm »
It's not helping? I found it helpful, people suggest what may be wrong, why a laptop crashes when playing a game.

You are amazing <3

Thierry

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2012, 07:26:14 pm »
Take a look to the event viewer here:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16259.0%20newwindow

But instead of checking for aplications crashes in feral heart, check for system events like a restart or something else.

Im pretty sure your problem is not related to feralheart itself. so im sugesting you to look outside.