Author Topic: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)  (Read 53728 times)

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Alright, I'm here; two wishes left.
    • View Profile
Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)
« on: November 23, 2012, 04:19:48 pm »

According to an old legend, when the end of the world comes, Paradise will appear on Earth. However, wolves are the only ones who know how to open it. Although wolves are believed to have been hunted to extinction two hundred years ago, they still exist, surviving amongst the humans by taking human form.
In this story, it has been five hundred years since the world was reborn thanks to the wolves Kiba, Tsume, Hige, Toboe and Blue. They were the ones who protected the flower maiden Cheza until she released her seeds and new lunar flowers sprouted as the world froze over. The earth was reborn and Paradise appeared, but it was tainted by the noble Darcia's darkness.
Now, history has repeated itself and the world is dying again. It is up to a new generation of wolves to find the flower maiden and re-open Paradise.

Rules:
-You do not have to watch Wolf's Rain to join, but knowing about it is much preferred. If you haven't watched the anime, I highly recommend it. You can watch all of the episodes in good quality on YouTube if you want. If you don't want to watch it and still want to RP here, at least read about it on Wikipedia or something, please.
-Feel free to create drama.
-If your wolf dies from something, and you want to stay in this roleplay, feel free to make another character.
-Cussing is allowed, but no F-bombs or G-damn's, please.
-Romance/relationships and especially fighting are allowed, but keep in mind that this is a PG-13 RP. Do not get in on the sex/mating, birthing, gore details.
-No god-modding, power-playing, Mary/Gary suing, etc etc.
-Your wolf doesn't have to look 100% realistic - just stick to natural fur colors and semi-realistic markings. I would prefer if they did not have earrings, but necklaces/collars/bracelets are okay if they have an explanation.
-Wolves aren't the only kind of character you can apply for; you can be a human, one of the nobles, or the flower maiden (who doesn't have to be Cheza, since this is a new generation - you can give her a new name if you'd like. same goes for the nobles and other humans)
-You cannot apply to be any of the canon characters. That means no Kiba, Tsume, Cher Degre, Quent Yaiden, etc. apps.
-Feel free to offer any plot ideas you may have.
-There's no limit to character amount, as long as I see you can handle all of them. Please do not join if you know you will be inactive a lot.
-When you talk in OOC (out of character) please put it in brackets or parentheses to keep it a little neater.
-Please have good literacy. Also, be creative with your characters! No copy-cats; I wanna see some variety.
-If you can't find good pictures for your characters, you could just write out descriptions of their wolf and human forms instead.
-Only one wolf character per person.
-Have fun!

Current Setting:
Modern-day Freeze City, a city of poverty and hardship for the humans that live there. The flower maiden's lunar flower scent is luring wolves to the town.

Application:

-Image of human form-
-Image of wolf form-
Name:
Personality:
History:

Current Characters:

Wolves:
Kaze - Roleplayed by Azara
Kira - Roleplayed by Arkanis Void
Accalia - Roleplayed by Auriakuri

Nobles:
Lady Kevesse - Roleplayed by KnifeKnut
Lady Izora - NPC until needed; will be open for claim in the near future
Lord Sekiru (Aizen Sekiru) - Roleplayed by Arkanis Void

Other Humans:
Jenica Rebane - Wolf Hunter - Roleplayed by Azara (but created by Shyshadie)

The Flower Maiden:
Akarui - Roleplayed by FusedHearts

*I am no longer accepting female wolves at this point; if you wish to RP a wolf, please create a male. The next male to join will probably be the last wolf to join unless an older member re-applies their wolves.

*Feel free to apply! I know wolves will be the most popular, but human/noble apps would be highly appreciated. You can use similar background stories of the canon characters, but don't use the EXACT same thing. Use your imagination ;)

*Just for the record, Shyshadie did give me permission to remake this. I had been watching the RP before it died; I wanted to join it but just didn't have time to stay active, so when it died I sent her a message. I finally have time, so now here is the remake <3
Shy feels really bad for abandoning it, but something came up in her life. I wish I could have brought both of her characters back with me, but she said Saya was her 'sona and understandably, she didn't want anyone else RPing her. So I brought Jenica (Yay >8D). Sorry to everyone who's characters were interacting with Saya.

*I would like to clear something up in case anyone is confused. This seemed like a common misunderstanding in the old thread:
The human forms of the wolves are not actually human forms, meaning they don't change from one body to the other. They are illusions used by the wolves - only other wolves can see through them to their true forms. While using the illusion, wolves still leave behind paw prints, shed fur, and wolf shadows. In the anime, most of the wolves didn't even like to use their illusions, as the wolves who were not ever acquainted with a human disliked them, used them, or were indifferent toward them. Kiba was too full of wolf pride in the beginning to ever use his illusion.

*I promise to keep the RP alive and full of action! If I go inactive again, I give permission to whoever is willing to take control of  my characters to do so so that I don't hold back the story.

*Original story of Wolf's Rain belongs to Keiko Nobumoto

*If you have ANY questions, or you'd like to correct me on something up there that isn't right, please don't hesitate to ask/tell me. ^_^ I don't bite. That hard... C:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 07:47:51 pm by Azara »
"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

"I heard that too! We should go and buy one!"
~America and Italy - Hetalia

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 04:20:36 pm »
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 04:23:59 am by Azara »
"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 05:55:11 pm »

Name: Accalia
Personality: Accalia is a very shy fae who tends to stray away from others and humans, she rarely goes into her human form unless she has to. she can also be very protective and kind to those she cares for but to others she can be a very cold hearted wolf.
History: Accalica was the only pup who survived from a litter of 6 all her siblings parished in a blizzard along with her mother, her father was the only one left to care for her which is why she is can be very tough at times. Being raised by her father wasn't the easiest since he treated her like a full grown wolf even though she was much smaller then him at the time. But all those hard years paid off when the wolves started disappearing and humans became more abundant, as her father aged he was not able to defend himself from the violent people who came to their home. The day her father died she had defended their den from some hunters but her father was struck by a bullet which ended his life almost immediately. Ever since then she stays alone and hides out in the snowy landscape.

(I might make a human later on o3o)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 08:04:39 pm »
:D
I might rp a noble. Might. If someone else doesn't xD
And I will definitely make a wolf character. Laaater on.

Name: Akarui

Personality: Akarui is curious, naive, and child-like in behaviour. Despite her whispery, soft voice, she is unafraid to speak her mind or think out loud, even if it something insulting. She is usually calm, even in the most heated situations, but if a wolf around her is in trouble she will become scared or worried. Because of that, if a wolf around her feels pain, she feels pain. If they are sad, she is sad as well. When the wolves fight, she will try to help in anyway she can, and isn't inclined to just stand back and be protected. She is quite vulnerable and frail though, and dislikes being alone for too long. She will often question human emotions, as most of them are alien to her. She refers to everyone, even herself, in third person.

History: Created artificially from a Lunar Flower by the lost art of alchemy, Akarui is the Flower Maiden of this generation. She was created after a certain unknown noble (perhaps mother of Jen's husband?) wanted to lure in the supposedly extinct wolves. Though they were successfully in recreating a Flower Maiden, she cannot be awakened until the wolves return. She is currently in stasis in a research lab.

Sorry it's so short O_O You can only do so much with a Flower Maiden.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 11:49:32 pm »

Wolf Form:

Human Form:

Name: Kira

Personality: Kira is a very prideful wolf. He has acted bold, daring, fearless and merciless when needed to in the past.  Although now, he acts as an obedient and solemn hound to a master that raised him for the past few years. His attitude towards others has become very cold and serious, looking down on anyone he sees weaker.

History: Kira grew up the runt of the liter. As he grew up, his parents noticed that he wasn't as strong as the other cubs, especially due to his shorter broken right hind leg. Often, his eldest siblings would push him around easily. His father, Steel, made the decision that he should put the pup out of its misery and abandoned him near the city limits. Struggling to survive on his own, Kira shortly lived the life of a junkyard dog. One night, he was approached by a mysterious figure that proposed a deal to him. The young man, knowing he was a wolf, offered to take care of Kira in exchange for something later on that was never mentioned. Kira accepted and is now living with the man in an old manor outside of town.

Other: His right back leg is still very weak, but is in a much better condition.  In both forms, he wears a collar with a blade like symbol on it from his master.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 01:13:28 am »
(( Awesome! You are all accepted. Very nice characters ^_^
Would you guys like to start, or wait for more people?
Edit: Forgot to mention - I think it's a great idea that Akarui could have been created by the noble associated with Jen. But I'm hoping someone makes an application for her - I dunno if I can juggle a wolf, a wolf hunter AND a noble xD But I can try if need be. <3 ))
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 02:18:14 am by Azara »

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2012, 03:46:58 am »
I'm interested in joining! Is there a certain type of character that you would like me to play?

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2012, 04:32:27 am »
(( Great! At the moment, any type is fine, since we need to increase the numbers of all of them (except Lunar Flower), but, I know we'll most likely get more wolves soon and that we're less likely to get any humans, so if you would like to create a noble or another kind of human I will give you a cookie for doing so xD.
You do not have to if wolves are more your forte, so please don't feel pressured. ^^

Also, everyone, new rule:
Only one wolf character per person! I've decided that since I will need to limit the amount of wolves, no one should have 2+ wolves, that way more people can RP here with their wolves. C:

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2012, 04:35:42 am »
((Doesn't matter, though I'd like to start straight away ^_^
As for the ever mysterious noble, I'd be happy to rp her, but I'll wait a bit before putting up an app. Maybe someone else wants to rp a noble :3
And perfect on the wolf limit~ These kind of rps usually get a crapton of wolves and nothing else.))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2012, 04:53:16 am »
(( Well, there will be more than one noble, maybe three like in the anime (give or take). So anyone who wants to make a noble doesn't have to worry about taking the only noble spot :3

And yes, I noticed in the old thread ^^' No one ever applied a noble and I think Jen was the only human. Could be wrong, but I don't feel like digging it up again to make sure xD.
Anyway, why don't we go ahead and get started? I'm anxious to RP. Who wants to go first? ;D ))
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 04:55:33 am by Azara »