Author Topic: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)  (Read 53733 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2012, 04:54:25 am »
I may join~

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2012, 05:03:00 am »

(With piercing blue eyes that always seem to be glowing[not literally])
Name: Fuyume (Nickname: Yume (you-meh))
Personality: Yume is a rather kind, but assertive wolf, with a short temper. She is known to have harsh acts of violence to people who annoy, anger, or tease her. She will speak her mind from the most difficult situations to the most awkward, although she usually stays away from others, preferring not to start fights. She has more of a stubborn nature when it comes to being told what to do, though she usually has respect for those higher in ranking than herself, except for when something is bothering her. She does have rather a hard shell, but she is very soft at heart.  She will never choose side in any type of fight or debate, but instead remain indifferent to the entire thing. Though she is slightly aggressive, she can be caring, and often times hot-headed.
History: Yume was born into labor. Pulling cargo, weapons, anything, to the boss' desire. She was always in chains since she was a pup. Beaten,whipped, abused. Until her parents risked their lives to free her, fighting off the humans as she escaped, them dying while she was freed. Before they went with their plan, her mother had given her a dream catcher necklace, one that she had over her head to protect her from nightmares as she slept. She now wears it in human and wolf form. She always has that pain of guilt, always blaming her parents death on herself.

(http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server1900/1c696/products/111/images/443/DSC_2467__99439.1347641998.1280.1280.jpg)

--
Name: Haru
Personality: Haru is a great hunter and has a lot of stamina. He's stubborn, and often rude to others, unlike others, Haru likes to fight, he usually trys to pick fights with others. Although, he is also respectful to those older than him. Sometimes he has dark moments where he wants to be alone, his tone of voice will become bleak and emotionless, often snapping at others, or just beating people senseless for no reason.
History: When Haru was a boy, his father often took him out hunting, wolf hunting that is. One day while out hunting, him and his father ran into a small group of wolves. The two fought the wolves off until his father got badly injured. He was lying on the ground, wolves ripping at him, Haru fought to get to him but was too late. Till this day, Haru hated wolves, wanting revenge on them for killing his father.

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Alright, I'm here; two wishes left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2012, 05:19:47 am »
(( Accepted! Welcome Isis. Nice characters. ^^

I hope you decide to join us soon, Crystal!

Also, just a note for everyone who wants to make a human and aren't very familiar with the anime: if your human openly believes that wolves are not extinct, most others will think them crazy. Or drunk. c: ))
"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

"I heard that too! We should go and buy one!"
~America and Italy - Hetalia

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2012, 05:23:49 am »
(Haru would  most likely be chill with the fact that the others think hes crazy. Haha ^-^)

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2012, 05:30:01 am »
(( Haha ;D I like him already.

I'll wait a bit longer to see if anyone wants to start the RP :3

EDIT: Another note: We're getting high on numbers in female wolves, so I would prefer that the next wolf be male to even it out. In fact, let's just even out the gender ratio and cut the flow of wolves unless one of them dies or something. However, if you were looking forward to applying another female before I posted this, I may make make an exception if I think your character would be a good addition to our little cast ;) ))
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 06:04:35 am by Azara »
"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2012, 06:00:01 am »
((I can't reply now, but will tomorrow :3))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

wolfgirl56

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2012, 06:03:20 am »

Saki
Female
19 in human form, 3 years in wolf form
Saki is a very shy wolf though she can often attack on first sight to defend herself. She does not do this often though. Saki is actually pretty friendly once you get to know her and has a passion for hunting as she loves the thrill of chasing her prey. In her human form, she is slightly flirtatious to nobles. Saki is often immature for a person in her human form and pulls pranks at times. During hardships, she often tries to lighten the mood. Deep inside of her, she is hurting and pained with her memories as a young wolf.
When Saki was born, she was born to a mother wolf named Mordred. When she was about a yearling, her mother was killed by nobles by setting the pack's den she was born in on fire. The entire pack was killed...
Except her.
Though it was long ago, she still remembers the memory.

Extra: She has a crush on Haru and her theme is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R_tIUyvsRc

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2012, 06:08:24 am »
(Its going to be interesting between Saki and Haru considering he's a wolf hunter :o )

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2012, 06:31:49 am »
(( Accepted! Welcome Crystal, nice wolf :3

And yes, it is going to be interesting o.o

Anyway, seems like every time I post I'm adding to the rules or something xD
But I would like to clear something up in case anyone is confused. This seemed like a common misunderstanding in the old thread:
The human forms of the wolves are not actually human forms, meaning they don't change from one body to the other. They are illusions used by the wolves - only other wolves can see through them to their true forms. While using the illusion, wolves still leave behind paw prints, shed fur, and wolf shadows. In the anime, most of the wolves didn't even like to use their illusions, as the wolves who were not ever acquainted with a human disliked them, used them, or were indifferent toward them. Kiba was too full of wolf pride in the beginning to ever use his illusion.

Also, Saki is the last female wolf I am accepting. Only males from here on out. I will set a total limit soon but I want at least two more males in the pack. :3

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2012, 06:36:07 am »
(Haru was originaly going to be a wolf, but there should be at least some humans :3 Plus I kinda wanted a hunter, so it works ^-^)