Author Topic: My ideas  (Read 2080 times)

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
My ideas
« on: January 30, 2013, 10:06:24 pm »
I am still stuck on adding prey into the game. It definantly doesnt have to be as many as IT had, but adding some prey in would def. make gameplay and ROLEPLAY far more exciting.

Also adding in a few more actions, but not more dance actions~ Perhaps an attack action for roleplay. Of course people will abuse it, but they abuse everything in game.

I would love to see a day/night difference added into the game. I have the day/night mod, and it would be wonderful to see that implemented into everyones game.

Hm. Lets see. Maybe correct some minor glitches, and add some more sounds that are syncronized with the actions- Like add new actions for new sounds. Like say a horse, neighs and blows, and stomps. 3 different actions, for that particular animal. Or a lion, roars, snarls, growls, etc.

Add in simple actions such as Tail flick, and Idk. You guys get it. Kovu isnt even paying attention right now, so maybe when he gets involved again, he may implement some more things.

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: My ideas
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 11:38:35 am »
These are all pretty good ideas and a lot of them have been suggested many times before. As you said, Kovu isn't paying much attention at the moment so any possible improvments and ideas probably won't be added for a long while yet.

I agree that prey will make things more interesting for roleplay. It's not quite the same when you have to imagine a prey animal being there xD I'd love to see new actions and having some new sounds; we could communicate with sounds and body postures like our characters would. :D

I'm not really sure about the day and night thing; I downloaded the mod a little while ago and didn't really like it. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but if it did ever make it into the game, perhaps it could be something you could toggle on and off?

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 04:54:37 pm »
Yes, absolutly have a toggle on/off button, and of course, it doesnt have to be that Particular day/night mod. maybe just a few tweaks to make night darker. I dont like the way the current day/night mod makes the colors. Maybe a revamp? oooo I may play around with it and see if I can, make one myself.

Offline mygirlsable

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I love FeralHeart!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 05:00:09 pm »
what is this IT thing I keep hearing about?
Also, Check out my books on Miss Literati.  My username is FadingColors! :D

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 05:21:28 pm »
I think there is already a mod for the day and night effect you might be talking about. I'm not sure, but I think I've used it before.

Anyways with your other ideas, although they are creative ones, and have been brought up before in some other topics, we can't add anymore actions along with the defaults cause Kovu is the only one that can do so, and he's been AFK for a year now. So any more actions that we do however come up with, it will be impossible unless we get the original files from Kovu, but he's not coming back and not talking to staff anymore.
You can however make your own emotes...but actions, I don't think so.

Pray would be amazing too but can't add them until Kovu gives staff the original Feral Heart files.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 08:04:44 pm »
what is this IT thing I keep hearing about?
IT is short for Impressive Title which is Kovu's old game that got shutdown. It was similar to FeralHeart, and this game is sort of ITs replacement. There is another game called Impressive World (IW) which is almost exactly like IT I believe.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
---
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 08:29:52 pm »
---
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 11:53:08 pm by FireRonin »

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2013, 10:42:40 am »
Nice suggestions. With Kovu being busy with other stuff is okay, but without him right now, no game gets updated.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!