Author Topic: New Maps -  (Read 1330 times)

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
New Maps -
« on: December 26, 2012, 08:35:17 pm »
Okay, many players know hwo to make great maps so as some mods. The idea of downlaoding them is good but not all players can enjoy the awesome maps that some players create.
FH+ is also another example. Well, Bonfire is very impressive and well-made but it has many players wich makes my game too laggy and I never had the chance to play of The caverns because I always crash.... :S
Impressive Title (Impressive World) had so many maps of many designs and that made the game very sepcial and unique. Feral Heart is getting to empty and boring about maps. Bonfire and Flourite have always many players that mke others crash... In another words... I wish we could have more maps... This game since the begginig nfo this year didn't had an decent update... I dunno what's happening but all online games atleast per year have a new patch full of new stuff and why can't FH accept fan-made maps and the best turn out ot be official for the game?

P.S Sorry about my english. :X
P.S.S. Anyone knwos how to put an icon?!

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: New Maps -
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 09:00:34 pm »
OK, the reason why we (unfortunatley) can't have any more maps to explore in FH at the moment, is because the creator of the game, KovuLKD seems to have vanished out of thin air and even the staff can't seem to be able to contact him.
He's the only one who can add "official maps" to the game, which means that no "fan-made maps" are going to turn into ones we can all access any time soon.
Some people think he's abandoned FH all together, but I'm pretty sure that's not true, so until he decides to emerge from his slumber, no new maps can be added (or any updates at all in that matter).
It's a bit annoying for us all, because some of us expected get a "Christmas present update" like we did last year.... but it looks like Santa/Kovu has decided to drop out this time :(
However, don't smash your hopes into pieces yet, there is still a possible chance of an update (even if it is sometime next year) and who knows..... maybe our luck will change :)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 09:06:48 pm by FeralFireHeart »