Author Topic:  (Read 18881 times)

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2012, 06:57:43 pm »
To be Honest it's not that much of a deal as we have four zoo keepers so they'll all be spending time with all the animals I presume :s But if you insist on assigning keepers to animals I don't mind ^^ we'll just have to have some keepers double up on animals that's all ^^.

But I can't stress enough how much I want to keep the spam OOC chat to a minimum please. I can arrange to have a chat box if that is what you want to use as your extra comment mess around troll thing. Otherwise as I said please keep the OOC chatting to a minimum and add it onto the bottom of RP Posts and put:

**EDIT**

To respond to someone instead of repeatedly posting :) I know it probably seems like i'm having a rant but I just hate seeing RPs die because too many people are spamming the thread with unnecessary chat. Hope that doesn't offend anyone that wasn't my intention at all I just want to clarify a few things. And I may do a poll so you guys can vote whether you want an OOC chat box or something I know it has proven useful in my previous RPs ^^
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2012, 07:19:45 pm »
OOC: @Kasia: Fixed

IC: Jamie paced the length of her fence, trying to fit her large beak through the small holes of it to get practice when stealing a visitors hat. Time and time again she had been told "Hats are for the visitors, stop stealing them!" but the bird had never listened. She nipped at the wire, a weak spot she had been working on for a while. The bird sat down farther back in her enviroment, staring at the sun to try and tell the time. Jamie let out a squawk and tore into the pile of food next to her.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 01:12:49 am by DJTrancix »

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2012, 08:00:14 pm »
Okay so apparently we are RPing...

So I now declare this RP:

||Open.||

[[Although don't get too far ahead guys as Rainbow still needs to finish her app ^^

Also PM and let me know if you want to temporarily join my chatbox so we can sort out everyone's Keeper and animal

Here's the [Link.]
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2012, 09:54:01 pm »
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 11:16:31 pm by JD »

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2012, 10:41:37 pm »
[@DJTancix: I'm not the leader of this rp, but you may want to read the RP Updates (under Zoo rules):
"RP Updates-RP shall start on a Monday morning in Summer, the zoo has not opened to the public yet but the staff are preparing and starting their daily morning rounds." Your post mentioned visitors, but they aren't here yet ^^' I'm just trying to keep everyone on the same page.]

Anneliese Cooper

The small digital alarm clock went off on Anneliese's nightstand and the blonde opened her eyes tiredly, only to find herself halfway out of bed already. /Must have moved in my sleep,/ she thought, pulling her upper half back onto the bed. Hitting the off button on her alarm, she sat up in her bed. The heat from outside was beginning to make the room uncomfortable. Grabbing a hair tie from her nightstand, she pulled back her unruly hair into a sloppy ponytail. Climbing out of bed, she did her morning routine of eating, brushing her teeth, putting some mascara on, and getting dressed in her uniform: a beige shirt and matching pants, both covered with pockets. Pulling up her mismatched ankle length socks and tying her brown work boots, she stepped out of her room and entered a nearby door labeled staff. Taking off her ID card that hung from around her neck, she scanned it in to show she was on time for work. Walking over to the food prep room, she grabbed two bales of hay.

Stretching her arms, she began the hard work of getting the hay outside. Picking up the first bale, she carried it down a few hallways and towards the door. Setting the bale of hay down by the door, she opened the door, propped it open, and continued with her task. Walking with the bale of hay to the opposite side of the building, she set it on the back of one of the zoo's vehicles. Sitting in the driver's seat briefly, she went back inside and dragged the second bale of hay out to the jeep. Setting the bales of hay in the back, Anneliese retuned to the food prep room. Grabbing the nearby notepad and a pen, she wrote:

Borrowed one of the jeeps to go feed the herbivores. I have my walkie-talkie with me.
?Annie

Returning to the jeep, Anneliese drove to Herbivore Plains. She took the staff route, the one not open to the public, and opened the staff door to the large exhibit. Walking back to her jeep, she grabbed the large bale of hay. Because of her lack of upper body strength, she had to stop several times as she walked over to the tree in the center of the exhibit. Setting the bale of hay down, she jogged back over to the staff entrance and grabbed a ladder. Once again, she had to stop several times on her journey over to the tree. Setting up the ladder, she climbed it and took down the chain that hung from a branch near the top. Going back down, she attached the hay to the chain and climbed the ladder one last time to hang it from the branch. Returning to the ground, she took the ladder down and grabbed the other bale of hay. Setting it out for the shorter herbivores, her head snapped to the largest of the animal houses as she heard Marcus making quite a ruckus before calming down. Unhooking the several locks that kept Marcus in his house, Anneliese fully opened the gate. "Morning, Marcus. Food's here," she called with a small smile, leaving the gate open for him to venture out. She then went to the rest of the animal houses and let the remaining animals out.

[I guessed on a lot of things XD 1) Don't know if staff has walkie talkies 2) I guessed they had those jeep things you see in zoos. Kind of like golf carts, but not. 3) I had to do a lot of research for the food things so I hope that's right and don't know if she can just unlock the houses from the inside of the Herbivore Plains. Also
@Lupo and JD:"**Special Mention to the Co-owner of this RP IlLupoItaliano for helping create the RP and coming up with suprise plots twists that will all be revealed throughout the RP**"
SURPRISES?! ;u;

*EDIT* I'll fix this post with colors and stuff momentarily but first: -highfives JD- I have perfect timing~ -points at your post-]
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 11:17:11 pm by Kasai »

Offline Theobear

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2012, 01:33:29 am »
*EDIT*

Raelynn's ear flickered, she had woken up at the crack of dawn, and distracted herself by listening rather intently to the sounds of the slowly awakening zoo.  Her large paws stepped softly on the cool floor of her inside enclosure.  The female tiger roared, the sound echoing in her ears, rather to her content.  Lynn's tail flickered, as she paced.  Roaring again, she stood on her back feet, her large paws pressing up against the one wall of her enclosure, she leaped up.  

She couldn't wait to be let out, she could run and climb.  She liked to climb the wooden pole, though unlike other cats like leopards, she couldn't get very high, but it was fun.  Her ears flickering, she listened intently for the sound of approaching feet.

OOC: I hope it's okay that I mentioned a pole in her enclosure. There's a zoo near where we live, and the one tiger is always climbing the pole.  It's just a vertical pole that it climbs, so funny to watch. :)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 02:07:56 am by ~Theobear~ »
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2012, 06:02:21 am »
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 07:10:25 am by SoaringAway »

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2012, 08:45:46 am »
{{Im guessing all of the wolves are in the same enclosure.. So you know... I might include Oriana in it xD}}

Snow's soft rusty colored head rose from the floor, she sighed her wolf sigh, she had just made it to the enclosure. Her pale pink tongue carelessly lolled out of her tiny mouth, as she closed her eyes sleepily. Sharply, they opened again, and Snow Fall shook her fluffy head, before heaving herself to her four paws. With a huff of effort, she finally reached her paws, and she cheekily, looked from side to side, wondering what to do today. Her light colored fur gently, ruffled in the morning breeze as her large stomach growled, Snow knew she had a big appetite! She stumbled across a root accidently, and landed on her chin, "Eeep!" She whimpered, rolling onto her side. "Why do I always do this!" She grumbled angrily, to herself, everyday she done this. With a skilled movement of her body, she leaped up to her four paws, and trotted onward.

She reached the grey boulder, that had been there for quite awhile, she saw the Alpha blabbering on about something unimportant, so she carried on walking. After weaving through the large crowd of Timber, Grey and lots of other kinds of wolves, she reached a small tree. It gave shade to the pups mostly, it was really small that hardly the grown wolves couldn't get enough shade. Swiftly, she headed towards the Iron fence, scenting that another wolf was there. Towering over her, Snow looked up at the Iron gate, reminding her of lunch. Which made her belly grumble louder than it usually does. Bzzzz A random buzz came from nowhere, and she slowly thought to herself, fly's... It was heading towards her left back leg, so she flicked her tail, scaring it away.

Quickly gazing, to the left she saw Oriana, the Ethiopian Wolf, that was also a shifter lying calmly down waiting for her meal.
"Oriana?" She sighed heading towards her. With a bark of amusement she asked, "waiting for you food?" She sat down behind the female awaiting for her answer. Mean while her rusty colored tail swished against the muddy terrain of the enclosure. She to awaited for her meal calmly. Her gaze didn't leave the three legged dog, as she slowly, crouched down, to lay down next to her. She flicked her ears, wanting to hear the sound of a keeper coming to feed them.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2012, 03:10:38 pm »
Fnnished my app!

Dooooooooood.

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2012, 03:17:23 pm »
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 04:16:30 pm by JD »