« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2012, 05:07:24 pm »
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2012, 05:28:22 pm »
[[@Theobear: I shall only be accepting this character as long as you can keep both your characters as detailed as everyone else has as I did state Accepting Members on hold I shall be changing that to characters now.

But yes your character is accepted ^^ I Love Rebel Wilson :D

Please no more characters now otherwise no one will be able to keep track of everyone and the RP will die :(

Plus I shall not be posting until everyone else has caught up especially Lupo and Rainbow]]
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 05:35:18 pm by JD »
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2012, 05:32:33 pm »
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 11:58:29 pm by Kasai »

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2012, 09:08:53 pm »
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 04:33:55 pm by SoaringAway »

Offline Theobear

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2012, 11:45:56 pm »
Adamma large ears  folding flat against her head, they whooshed forwards, then back, fanning her rather warm skin.     The cow elephant trumpeted quietly, the sound drawing the attention of a young calf.  Who with wobbly legs, galloped up to her, nearly falling into an embrace with the earth that wouldn't have been soft.  Her trunk swinging down, she stopped the calf from falling, before speaking softly too it.  "Good morning. Little one." Her voice was soft and gentle, soothing to the young calf who called the cow elephant auntie.  Gently tossing her trunk in the air, she gently trumpeted again, her ears now flared forwards almost covering her eyes, they folded back to her head and she trumpeted. Her own version of peek-a-boo.  The calf didn't seem to mind, and walked away , before running back and mock charging Adamma.  Trumpeting as he did so, he grasped Adamma's tail and yanked on it before galloping away.  Adamma, watched the calf as it galloped away, it's tail in the ear, and it's trunk held high.

Walking forwards, she stopped, her foot gently kicking a thin strand of timber, she picked it up, and thrashed it around in the air much to her amusement.  She held it out and ran forwards, the stick poised and ready like a sword.  

Advancing forwards, she made a quick left turn and ran right into the side of Pharaoh.  Dropping the stick immediately, she backed up, her trunk snaking in the air. "I'm so sorry. I've got to go". Turning the other way, she headed towards the sounds of what sounds like an angry rhino.  She trotted away, leaving the grumpy Pharaoh behind her.  

Her large heart seemed to skip beats as she caught sight of Marcus.  Picking up speed, she raced towards him, then slammed on the breaks. Dust flying into the air, a murky cloud enveloped her feet before dispersing.  She reached her trunk out, and gently poked Marcus's shoulder.
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2012, 03:17:51 am »
(I didn't really understand what Characters On Hold but It said accepting. So ^^" And if needed I can change to herbivore)

Name: Jay Cheetah
Preferred Name: JJ
Species: Cheetah
Sub-Species: None
Height & Weight: Height- 2.6' | Weight- 100lb about
Appearance: Above
Voice: Jay has a quiet voice and sometimes doesn't speak, her voice is soothing and calm. Her voice is only rigged when she is agitated or just wants to be left alone.

Personality/Traits: Jay loves running, she is running almost all the time, but not at top speed. Jay loves racing but also likes relaxing and taking things slow. She's a caring cheetah and likes to have conversations with other animals due to the fact that she can't speak human.

History/Background: Jay was born in a different zoo, she had two other siblings one brother, Body and a sister, Melody. Jay loved playing with them and lived happily in the cheetah exhibit at her zoo, then the zoo had to close due to loss of money and they sold all the animals. Jay was bought and brought to this current zoo she lives in now.

Strengths: Jay is amazing at speed and agility along with quick thinking  
Weaknesses: Jay isn't very good at fighting due to the fact of her being made for speed and she isn't very good at climbing high trees.
Favourite Keeper: None yet
Relationship Status: Not Interested
Crush: None
Extra: None
RP Password: 'I am a shifter'

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2012, 03:20:03 am »
[[@Wolfy:Sorry, dearie. The warning in the title meant that JD wasn't going to accept any new members or characters (from new members or recurring members.) When JD starts accepting again, you can try to apply again. ]]

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2012, 05:00:44 am »
(Ok then, thanks.)

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2012, 10:28:21 am »
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 10:33:10 am by puppy 12 »

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2012, 03:10:51 pm »
(Thanks to most of you for waiting for me <3)

Jasmine Dove

"Four thirty in the bloody morning. What time do you call that? Stupid cats." Jasmine had been talking to herself for most of the morning, re-living the moment when two of her mother cats had reached both of their paws under her bedroom door and started to attack a toy doorstop that she had bought at her zoo. Constently the cats and grabbed hold of it and  pulled it towards the door, its marble eyes banging against the wood at four thirty in the morning. She had got up to remove the object from the cats, and moving made her feel awake, and so she was never able to go back to sleep.
Jasmines eyes were very dark after missing a extra two hours of sleep which she had needed very much, since looking after the animals had always tired her out, and at the end of the day, she would go home, have something to eat, and then go to bed early at night. The cat's had put her in a really drowsy mood. And to add up on her bad mood, she had accidently fallen asleep at the breakfast table, and her mother had woke her up at nine aclock, two hours late. And so, she was late for work.

Rubbing her neck softly with her hand, Jasmine was walking at a quick pace towards the room where they kept the the food for the animals. She had shortly heard that Dimitri had fed the parrots and he was on his way to the carnivores, so she thought of it a good idea to see the Primates. Jasmine loved the monkeys kept at the zoo, especially the smaller, tamer monkeys. Rustling through a pack of monkey nuts, she emptied them into the feeding bucket, rustled them around, blending them into the mix, before exiting the room with the food, far to heavy for her to carry, but to drag, was still a struggle.

A long ten minutes later, she had reached the primate house with the different species of monkeys charging they're way towards the bars of their cages to try and eat the food. Jasmine dragged the bucket around to where the gorilla's were, they're crafty , yet soft eyes looking at the bucket. They had been locked in the  warm for the night and they were now crowding around the sliding door to get out into the morning sun light. Jasmine dropped the heavey bucket with a large exhale and stepped towards a large latch that allowed you to pull the door out for the apes to enter the grassy area. She gave a strained puff and the door was pulled back for the apes, and as Jasmine had mostly noticed, the large male was always outside first. The others followed and as soon as the last ape exit, she quickly pushed the door back so they could no longer enter they're play pen. Jasmine opend the door to enter the ape free area with the many keys dangling on her waist, attatched to her jean belt area. She then dragged herself in, filled up the empty bowls attatched the the cage and quickly exit, locking the door and finally opening up the the sliding door the the apes to enter back into their pen to feed.

She then went around the rest of the monkeys cages and filled up their bowls. This was far easier, since she did not have to trouble herself with opening and shutting the doors of the apes enclosure, and so she could walk in and out of the smaller monkeys area's with ease. This got much easier as the buckets drained, and she had soon finnished feeding all of the primates without assistance.

She walked back to the animal feeding room and put the bucket in a stack with others and exit. She paused and reached in her pocket for her walkie talkie, pressing a button to activate it and then talking. "I have fed the primates for today. I am off for the staff quaters for now, since..." Jasmine breathed in, short of breath. "Since i am going to do a talk on the...i think it is the reptiles? I am not sure but i think i am talking about most of the animals in there. And also i checked towards the Desert plains and i saw that all of the animals had already been fed. Amelia or Jason may have done it, but im not exactly sure who. Over and out." Jasmine cringed and then jogged around the back of the feeding stations to enter the staff quaters.

Sampson

Sampson breathed in deeply as he streached out his front legs. He had shoortly woken up from a deep slumber. He had watched the female wolves transform into beautiful humans last night and exit the enclosure, and Sampson was sadley not able to follow them to do as he pleased, since one of the younger shifter's had quickly slammed the door to freedom shut in his face. He yawned, a smile growing in one corner of his mouth, then breathing out a small laugh. Last night seemed crazy.

Breathing in the smooth morning air, he rose onto his paws and paced towards some trees. He loved to weave around them for ages when he was younger. He still does, but not when other wolves were looking. He did not want to feel like a child when he was supposed to be a mature adult. Sampson licked his black maw, his handsome coat shimmering as the tree's broke away above for the sun to shine upon him, warming his back, making the dog close his eyes in delight of the pleasent sensation.

Many females were in the enclosure, and a couple of males but they looked like pups rather than adults. Many pup were fond of him, since he was very childish and was always willing to do naughty things or to play with them. Sampson felt the urge to play, but the pups were sleeping with they're mother. The mature dog paced towards Snowfall and Oriana. He grunted softly, stepped back, rose his head and barked. "You girls waiting for the food? Scrap the food, wanna play with me?" He said playfully, but he quickly realised it came out a little wrong. "I mean would you like to play fight with me. I mean, aha, yeah..." Sampson held his breath. He did not want to offend them, and the wolf was never good with words. He was still a young pup in many wolves eyes.

Dooooooooood.