Author Topic: Nice and/or Amusing Warrior Cat Names  (Read 51722 times)

SoulRevenge

Re: Nice and/or Amusing Warrior Cat Names
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 11:02:15 pm »
I've had a few warrior cat characters~ I tried making their Prefixes rather reasona8le, yet eccentric at the same time.

Examples: Raven, Millenial, Millenium, Fallen,

(Ravensong, Millenial8laze, MilleniumDream, FallenHeart--- his name was changed at apprenticehood :U. Fallenheart'swasanyway)

As for the most amusing- I've seen a "Angel<InsertSuffixHere>"-- which doesn't make much sense to me, considering warriors tend to refer to 'angels' as 'Starclan warriors'.

Another would be "InsanityStar"--- Kind of wondering what kind of mother he had as a kit, naming him Insanitykit and all ouo.

Then there was this rather strange clan name- no offense meant towards them, of course!

"8loodLegendClan".

I kind of just never understood it ouo.

Offline samshadow24

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 10:14:11 pm »
I've loved Warriors since I was about 9. At that age I decided to put my name into the 'official Warrior cat name generator', the one where you put your city and your name, and see what you get. So, I decided to see what I got, and it gave me 'Loudmask'.
Not a very cool name, didn't really like it, but being 9 I assumed that that was the name Erin Hunter assigned to me, and have used it ever since for Clans Rps.
I thought about changing it, but that name is basically what started me RPing. I wouldn't ever change it, no matter how odd it is. :)

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2013, 01:43:45 pm »
Ah, Death-suffix. It reminds me of a lot more clichee (I'm not sure if I spelt that right) names related to evilness, and not only for warriors. I think I once saw a "dark evil blood" in Bonfire. Yeah, jet black with neon red markings.

Now, now, everyone is entitled to name their cat however they want, but not even trying to find a reasonable prefix for her/him, and instead going with whatever sounds "cool" at the moment usually doesn't make the cat a respectable character.

When I create a warrior cat, I try to find names suitable to their backstory, colour or personality. Silverstream-A grey pelt, former Riverclan member. Crimsonpaw-An orange-red pelt. Timidbreeze-Swift, soft-spoken, shy. I also enjoy to making up funny names, such as Trollstar and other meme inspired names, just for the sake of it. But it's not something I'd RolePlay with.

In the end, you can name your character the way you want it, but it's usually the well-thought names who get more respect and admiration.

Offline bramblewing

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ? ?????? ?????? ?????!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2013, 03:23:16 am »
I once had a WC called Diablopaw. Then DiabloMuerte. Then one of my group members pointed out:
You know that cats can't speak french, spanish, and they have no idea who the 'Devil' is?
I was like
"oh."

Offline Echofrost255

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2013, 12:28:37 pm »
Omg I'm a warrior cat addict. I am never content with a name like 'Oakclaw' or 'Darkcavern' too easy xD. I'm always coming up with names like; Tidalwrath, Skillfear, Torrentrun, Thundersnarl, Dawnprowl, Chilltalon, Finchcry, Valleystep, Goldenmask, Currentlight. I always name a cat by their coloring and gender. Like once I helped my friend and came up with Hurricanehowl and Shattersoul. Lol :3

Random Names I has found-
Midgetnose
Squrrielmeep
Unicornglitter
Deadfly
Runningintotrees
Starstar (-facepalm-)
Raindeerwish

Signature by Sevral

Offline Soakitup

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Timberrrrrr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2013, 09:14:24 pm »
I saw someone named "Hawkfang", just recently. Do hawks even have fangs? And you're a cat, not a hawk!

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2013, 09:22:55 pm »
TwinkleStar and RumorFrost

^ WTF. XD

BouncyLion101

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2013, 02:18:43 am »
Like around a year ago I saw a warrior kit named "Weedkit".
He said his mother picked out that name for him. e.e Makes me wonder what kind of mother would name their kit that. XD

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2013, 03:34:44 am »
Sponchbobheart
Sparklebutt
Fatface
Fartbutt

I think the weirdest name is Mousewing, because this weird name was in the real books.  Since when do mice have wings!
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2013, 03:49:50 am »
im not to extreme about warriors but i like them okay, ive seen some pretty odd ones like cookiepaw xD i just found that one funny but people dont seem to take it to seriously :I i have two warrior/cat characters they're named like warriors for a reason and have a story behind each name C: my two warrior cat characters are DragonMist and MudPaw hur dur