Author Topic: -Shiranui's Bio-  (Read 1222 times)

Demonic_Wolf

-Shiranui's Bio-
« on: January 05, 2013, 12:41:32 am »
*Copied from the ITTR forum. I was too lazy to write it again.*

Hello, and welcome to my bio! :D You might be amazed of what you find out about me. xD

Real Life Stoof.
Name: Adrienn
Where I am from: Hungary

Stoof.
I am bilingual. I speak Hungarian, English, and Swedish. I am rusty on my Hungarian, since I haven't been there since I was 9... I remeber some, though. c: I'd be happy to teach it to you too! ^^

I came to the US because my grandparents had died, and they lived in the US.(My mom is American, and my dad is Hungarian) So, we decided we would come here in their memory. We stayed for a long time, for 7 years. We won't leave, either.

Lawliez, I have two screens on my computer. Then, I have a computer and a laptop! I mostly use my laptop, since it's portable. x3 The computer is used for school work and all other stuff I do...

You wonderin' how I know all the abbreviations and saying of the Americans? xD Well, you may also wonder how I speak... Very well English. Here this is, grammar is not perfect, and I speak good English and the words that end in " in' " because, I live in the backwoods, country. I love the countryside. ^^ So, I guess... You could say redneck, or something like that. Lawl.

So, there is my bio. I am thinking of adding a picture of me, I'm not that beautiful... Lol, but that doesn't matter. I hope you like reading... *late warning*

CloudFish

Re: -Shiranui's Bio-
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 04:20:22 pm »
For some reason, reading this made me grin, I'm guessing you're new to either the forums, or both, either way, welcome and hope you enjoy the game.

edit: mobile browsing is not optimal, see youve been around a while, guess i just haven't ever run into you. either way. late-official welcome away
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 05:13:29 pm by CloudFish »

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 04:54:24 pm »
Nice to meet you Adrienn c:
It's a shame to hear about your grandparents, and your incredibly lucky to have a computer *and* a laptop .3.
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations

Demonic_Wolf

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 01:29:33 am »
Nice to meet you Adrienn c:
It's a shame to hear about your grandparents, and your incredibly lucky to have a computer *and* a laptop .3.
Thanks. x3

For some reason, reading this made me grin, I'm guessing you're new to either the forums, or both, either way, welcome and hope you enjoy the game.

edit: mobile browsing is not optimal, see youve been around a while, guess i just haven't ever run into you. either way. late-official welcome away
Thanks. ^^