Author Topic: A bit of trouble with a map and Rock Island  (Read 1426 times)

Offline fursnow

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
A bit of trouble with a map and Rock Island
« on: January 06, 2013, 05:33:10 am »
I seem to be having issues with one of my friend's maps.... Most of the trees and everything are on the ground and not floating... Although. Some of the items are floating and it's quite disturbing.... I need some help. She told me to go into Object Maker/ Mesh and type in rockIsland.mesh and then save it. I did so and it turned out like this. I typed that in then it told me to type in a name of course. I typed in Rock Island then it asked me to save it as under the group default. Well, I restarted the game and went back into the map. It didn't change a single thing. I need help, how do I plant those floating items down?

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Re: A bit of trouble with a map and Rock Island
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 05:37:06 am »
If it is someone elese's map then they would have to change it themselves, so you simply cannot change it.

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Wolflover87

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 07:00:54 am »
Yes, basically Woofkita has said it. You would need your friend to do this since you don't have the things she has stored onto your computer. If it still doesn't seem to be working, you can ask her if she has included everything needed for you to see the objects properly. The other option would to delete the things and download the map again to see if it changed anything.

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 01:06:47 pm »
Well in Skys Rim if you look at a island from a certain angle you don't see it and only see the plants on it, the plants might be on floating islands that you somehow can not see.
Profile Picture by Kiaz1st on dA

Offline fursnow

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 11:47:59 pm »
Thanks! I'll ask her about it