Author Topic: .:. The Bird's Song .:. A Warrior Cats RP .:. Open and Accepting! .:.  (Read 52860 times)

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: .:. The Bird's Song .:. A Warrior Cats RP .:. Open and Accepting! .:.
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2013, 01:03:57 am »
Excitement buzzed through Morningpaw as she followed Lightingstar and the other cats through the willow forest and the streams as they headed to the great falls. As they grew nearer, the thundering of water grew louder. Her jaw almost dropped as they arrived at a monstrous waterfall crashing down into the waves below. Loads of cats were already there. They mewed and yowled to eachother, sharing tongues. She scurried off towards a group of apprentices boasting when a handsome Moonclan tom caught her eye. He was a large well-muscled dark tabby tom and looked very handsome in the moonlight. She turned and headed to him instead of the apprentices. (Lawl Morning enough of the word handsome XD) 

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2013, 01:22:26 am »
[[@Bunnzeh: I just googled up about the Dovepaw x Tigerheart but nothing comes out.. xD Are you sure it's alright? My friend who read the series declines the statement. I'm sorry but I'm terribly confused >.<;'  ]]

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2013, 01:24:25 am »
I read Omen of the stars and if you search it up on youtube you'll find a lot of AMVs of them. I don't see why there are no results. O.o And what I meant is Morning will become a warrior soon and Apps can have Crushes lawl Idk about mates but warriors can have mates lol.))
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 01:26:07 am by Bunnehz8D »

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2013, 01:25:39 am »
[[All I see is that Dovepaw ( now Dovewing) is with someone named Bumblestripe. ^^;' Edit: Apparently there was a soft crushing but not further (as spoken from my friend.)]]

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2013, 01:27:24 am »
Ah well I only read a book or two in Omen of the stars and there are many AMVs and Speedpaint of DovexTiger O.o I am now confused too XD))

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2013, 01:31:14 am »
[[ ;A; *Confuzzled.* I'm really really sorry but my knowledge is severely rusted in this field.]]

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2013, 01:45:02 am »

Name:Swiftskies
Clan:Skyclan
Species:Cat; Mixed
Personality:Swiftskies can be rather amusing. She loves telling jokes and just goofing around when she is in a good mood. She is a very high-spirited bright young cat. She is very adventrous and swift. Swiftskies loves to play and has a soft-spot for kits. She has never had the thought of getting a mate.
AppearanceAbove.
Kin:Unknown
RP Sample:(Do this later)
ExtraGo Warriors! (Here's my new charrie!)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2013, 03:27:40 am »
(I only made this because I really think GoldHolly needs a friend. xD)

Name: ShadowStar/ShadowSnow
Clan: Moonclan
Species: Cat, of course.
Personality: Brave and strong, the great warrior holds the weight of his title proudly. He can be quite a flirty one. He strongly enforces the warrior code, and does not tolerate it being broken, much. However, he can be very tardy. But he is also very out-going, and jokes around a lot, however when it comes to battle. He is as serious as a StarClan leader.
Appearance: As the picture shows. His left front leg is half limp, due to battle. Not the best support.
Kin: Somehow related to GoldHolly. Like, cousin.
RP Sample: You can see it in the post below. ;u;
Extra: Not really. Go Warriors.~

The great speckled leader sat on the highrock already, deciding it was useless to sit and share tongues with the Clan. Even if he lusted to know what GoldHolly was doing, hoping she wasn't getting in to trouble /again/, he just sat silently. His whiskers twitched occasionally with the confusion. "Hey, Lightningstar." The leader purred with amusement as he looked over to see the other strong leader, deciding it would be best to make friends during the meetings.
GoldHolly sat in the farther most corner of the meeting place, sniffling lightly like a cat with a cold. Grasping a leaf in her paws, and tearing her claws in to it, she snapped her teeth in to the small object. It was tarnished to shreds in only a matter of time, giving her nothing to do but repeat the steps on another leaf, and then another. Even if it was an honor to come here, it didn't feel like it to her. Sighing at the thoughts of every one else's cheer, she sat up straight, trying to act normal. But some of her clan mates were sitting not too far away, glancing at her before exchanging speech and purring with amusement. Making fun of her as usual, laughing at her style, at her /appearance/.

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2013, 03:39:06 am »
(Why, thank you for accepting ^_^ And I am okay with anyone who wants to take on forbidden love.)

Amber eyes glimmered beneath the shade of the pines that guarded the great falls. The moon was nearly reaching towards the center of the dark night sky. Inhaling the scent of the cats around him, Duststripe lowered his gaze to the group of cats who sat before him. Gatherings were one of the most enjoyable activities for the tom, as he got to learn more about the cats of the other clans and their whereabouts. "But aren't you sick of having soaked paws?" Trushpaw, a pale tabby squeaked next to Duststripe, who was obviously confronting a warrior from Waterclan who was staring blankly at the young apprentice. "I hate to be the one to tell you, young fellow, but if you had been lectured recently, then you would be well aware of the fact that Waterclan cats are known for their skill of swimming," said the dark tom narrowing his eyes at the apprentice. Shaking his broad head, he relocated himself to a smaller group that only held a warrior of his clan, another warrior of Sunclan, and two apprentices, both from Skyclan. A flicker of silver movement caught his attention from the corner of his eye as he noticed a Waterclan apprentice heading his way. Holding his ground, he held his gaze to the blue eyes who gazed back.

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2013, 04:05:08 am »
Character accepted! XD And Ok, thanks X3 And your welcome.))

Morningpaw slithered over to him, her aqua gaze was fixed on him. She blinked and sat down near him. "Hello, I'm Morningpaw." She mewed quietly, gazing into his eyes. (Short, Gtg to bed, goodnight. My mom is nagging me, would be longer but she won't stop XD)