Author Topic: -- Demotys bio --  (Read 1327 times)

Splashystripes

-- Demotys bio --
« on: January 12, 2013, 06:16:02 am »

About me --
  So I decided to write alittle bit about me if you are clueless as to who I am. Well you probably already know I am Demoty, and that I joined in December 2012. I like to be alone and talk to know one else except my group. I love taking screenshots of me and beutiful places in Feralheart. I usualy do not take shots of other wolves, only a few times I have.  As you can see I don't look very realistic.. but I found out that most unrealistic wolves can look very intresting and they usualy stick out of the group. We are all very good at something on Feralheart, and mine is probably taking screenshots. I am not very good with downloading all this stuff and putting into a folder.. it's just to much to cram in my head! I would rather live a life alone and I don't really like the dramatic type. I have never fallen in love on Feralheart and have never really made a close bond with someone. So thank you for reading this very long bio - I hope you have fun in Feralheart!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 06:18:02 am by Demoty`` »

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: -- Demotys bio --
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 02:08:38 pm »
Like taking screenshots eh? Same here, except when I do it, it usually creeps people out, but that's why F3 mode was invented ::)
To say you've only just joined in December surprises me a little (I swear I've seen your character in early 2012)....
So, who knowz, maybe we'll see each other in-game one day and have a Screenshot Rave~ I doubt it'll ever happen though 8)

Splashystripes

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 04:11:25 pm »
Lol that would be cool. I joined exactly on.. December 29, 2012, 11:17:22 pm :) I got really used to this website because it's alot like WCRPG and I've been on there for 4 months now.

Splashystripes

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 05:11:25 am »
--  I am no longer using this character so nevermind --