Author Topic: Logic's mini help tutorials  (Read 2213 times)

Offline Logical

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Floofy Logi says hi.:3
    • View Profile
    • My dA~Logical Loves da watcher floofs~
Logic's mini help tutorials
« on: January 23, 2013, 11:52:22 pm »
Alright. These are the answers to several of the frequently asked questions on the forum.
One I see majorly is that they crash a lot. So here is the major solution I came up with from personal experience
If your stuck in fluorite or another map: Usually this means the map is really full or your connection is bad. Try restarting your wifi motum. If that does not work, try going to another map by going to the log in screen at the top righ and click the character reset. Find the character that you wanted and click go home.
I keep crashing ever since I downloaded a mod: Simple here. Always backup your files. Since it is not working due o those files, just go to your C drive, delete the Feralheart folder. And reinstall. MAKE SURE TO DELETE THE FH FOLDER OR IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!
Height map or terrain mask help:Usually if your height,ap crashes and terrain map, the solution is just to turn off alpha channel and make sure it is on grey scale. Along with a .png file and it is 513 pixels by 513 pixels. If that does not work, maybe your computer is not liking the file or it is just way to detailed. It happens...sometimes but very rarely.

This thread will be updated often. So check back frequently or feel free to ask the question below and I will add the solution. I hope this helps