Author Topic: ~Devyn's Random Ideas!~  (Read 1565 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
~Devyn's Random Ideas!~
« on: January 30, 2013, 06:22:52 am »
These are some ideas that I thought of. Please don't talk about that Kovu or whoever is not here and will not keep making blah blah I already know. Just ideas.

Actions: Drag, claw, somersault, hind legs, mule kick, sniff, yawn, limp (I want this so bad), waddle, roll, chase tail, more dance moves!
2. When you go in dirt or grass for a while you get dirty and you can clean off in the water.
3. An option to either be able to go through people or not.
4. More people being able to go into Fluorite Plains! I can only go at midnight and early morning its so crowded. But when those times come its pretty useless to advertise since not many people are there.

As I said above, don't mention Kovu please.

I will add more ideas as I think of them!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 02:13:22 am by Devyn »

EnderStar

Re: ~Devyn's Random Ideas!~
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 12:48:03 am »
1. The actions I would like.

2. But it make the water all filthy and then the water will be sad. Nobody wants a sad water.

3. Yeah, just walking through people like you're a ghost is pretty weird.

4. It really depends on how many people are in there. Just hover your mouse over to the right corner of the screen to see how many users.

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
Re: ~Devyn's Random Ideas!~
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 04:18:15 am »
These ideas sound good. There is a downside to one though. The option to walk into people would also give you the option to annoy people. Someone could keep walking into someone or pushing someone on purpose, and that would cause a huge outbreak, cause y'know, people can't quit annoying people..