Author Topic: Fluorite not working properly..?  (Read 1014 times)

Offline andsell95

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Fluorite not working properly..?
« on: February 13, 2013, 04:31:46 am »
OK, so I have been playing for over a year now, and I really enjoy the game.
But every time I try to log on fluorite plains on a character I haven't been on in a while, it won't let me.
Sometimes even the characters I used the day before, or just hours before.
It's starting to get quite annoying making new characters all the time jut to play.
If it's a problem with the map, then I would really appreciate if it could be fixed.
If it keeps up like this I will stop playing, since it's not fun making new characters all the time,
and being unable to stay with one group. So if it really is a map glitch, please fix it.
I also know that I'm not the only one having this problem.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 04:33:40 am by Katarina »

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Re: Fluorite not working properly..?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 04:38:26 am »
Well FP is FH's most popular map. Usually when this occurs, the map is probably just to full to allow anyone inside.
You could just use the character reset for your characters home on here.

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Fluorite not working properly..?
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 04:58:46 am »
Sorry to hear you're having that trouble but at most hours of the day Fluorite is usually at full capacity and therefore when you try to get in it you'll get the "failed to connect to map server" and "bad token" messages. To prevent yourself the hassle of going into Fluorite just to get stuck you can check the map populations by holding your clicker over the right side of the forum. 160/160 is the max. Sometimes if you're lucky though you can access Fluorite Plains when it's full if you keep trying and manage to just squeeze in. In the meantime you could always play in one of the less crowded maps.

As Woofkita said though you should try using the character reset option at the top right of the forum next time your character gets stuck in Fluorite or any map for that matter that way you wouldn't have to recreate them all over again.

Character Reset

Hope that helps