Author Topic: Dog Trust... <DOG RP> Literate.... Open and Accepting  (Read 18498 times)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
Re: Dog Trust... <DOG RP> Literate.... Open and Accepting
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2013, 08:27:06 pm »
((Ah, your a lucky sport. xD))

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2013, 08:29:09 pm »
(Hehe. >:D)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2013, 10:17:07 pm »
((When 1 more person joins, we can start, ((not including Puppy))  but if they don't join in two days we can start. And Thrillex, try to be most literate as you can, describe the setting maybe, and what the character is thinking, as I've looked at some of your rps, and there not the best literate person, but you are good to some of the older people on here xD))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

JackobLoveu

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2013, 10:21:33 pm »
(Thanks for rubbing it in. XD I'll try my best to be literature c: and okay)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2013, 12:02:15 am »
Alright we can start -_-))

JackobLoveu

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2013, 12:15:15 am »
(Hooray! c: Oh,,You can start. (Hope my 3DS doesn't crash on me).)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2013, 12:45:59 am »
.:Jet:.

The black and white Husky lay awake, his blue eyes focusing on his lousy bed. I will come back Avalanche and J-Lo... I will... He thought, blinking his eyes thoughtfully. He shook away the sad thoughts of his mate and his beautiful pup away from his brain, and thought about breakfast. Half a hour, alright... He looked at the white clock, that was directly in front of his hand-made cage. Suddenly, it was the time of day when the dogs started to wake up... All Jet could hear was the constant ringing of dog barking, and howling, in his pointy ears. "THERE NOT JUST GOING TO SET YOU FREE!" Jet snapped at a young dog in the other kennel, the Border Terrier looked at him with sad, teddy bear eyes. A few stopped barking, but most couldn't hear Jet's negative comment.

"Sorry Jet..." The Terrier sighed, lying on his bed. "I just want to get back to my owners." He whined, closing his eyes. Jet knew how he felt, but didn't say a word. "Did you have a family?" The Terrier asked eagerly, lifting his head from the stuffing-less pillow.

"Yes, I had a mate and a pup." He replied, his voice expressionless. His head was facing the wall, and he didn't look at the Terrier, but he could scent that he was a surprised. Probably thinking, What crazy sole would have this horrible dog as a mate. But Jet's personality had changed since he got to this horrible place.

"What was there names?" He asked. Some of the dogs had pretty much shut up, and were ear wigging on the Border Terrier, and the Husky's conversation. Jet was getting quite annoyed, so he just said one more fact.

"My mates name was J-Lo, and my pups name was Avalanche, now shut it." He walked out from the inside part of his kennel, and went the outside part. He let the hot sun burn his cold weather pelt. He sighed, and heard the Terrier's claws clipping to the other side of his kennel.

((Oh, your on your DS! When I was on my DS, I always written less than you.. Your good! :P))

JackobLoveu

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2013, 01:36:15 am »
April

April heard the kennel opened and the dogs barking. She yawned. She stretched and gaze around her cage, wondering if anything new happened. She trotted to her bowls and saw the bowl was empty, she whimper and lay against the cage cold fence. She started to think about her depressing past. It was a nightmare that day when she a fluffy pup, but now she a grown husky with a pure white pelt. She gazed at the other cages that was barking with tries in their eyes for them. April wanted to know how they ended up here. Until a human banged on her cage, meaning, so she can back up. April was afraid was going to happened, so she obeyed and moved back. The person stepped in her cage and poured some water for her, then reached inside of his pocket and held a treat. April tilted her head, and leaned her muzzle forward, slowly taking the treat. She chewed on it and sallow it. It was good. The person smiled and closed her cage and pointed to her bowl. "Drink" he smiled and walked away. April slowly crawled to the bowl. She bent down and starred at her reflection. She snorted and drinking the water. She raised an eye, seeing if any wolves was starring at her, but they was minding  their own business. She straighten herself up and licked her lips.

(Lol. Kinda short.)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2013, 01:52:16 am »
((That was good. Well done Thrill! -Nuzzles- If you want, April's cage can be next to Jet's.))
.:Jet:.

Jet closed his eyes, and breathed in the fresh air. BAM BAM BAM! Went the cage door. With curiosity, he peaked his head, and entered the inside part. He saw a round man, unlocking the cage with a shiny, silver key. Jet snarled, and ran up to the cage, he banged his body against it, and stumbled back. He fell on his side with a short yelp, and watched the man pour water quickly into the bowl. Jet got up to his four paws, and his eyes glittered with anger. He headed straight for the man and jumped. In a girly fashion, he screamed, and shut the door. Jet's eyes widened, and he banged himself into the fence. He fell on the floor, and winced in pain... "Bad Jet!" The man yelled, and banged his fist on the metal fence.

He got up a few seconds later, and his hole left side ached with pain. He didn't show it. He looked down to his water bowl, and lapped it up quickly. Jet turned to the Border Terrier's cage, and he saw the Terrier waiting patiently at the mans foot for his water. Why was the other dogs so kind to these horrible people?

JackobLoveu

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2013, 02:39:41 am »
(Seriously?! Thanks -Nuzzles back- and sure.)

April

April heard banger, and starred at the husky next to her. She starred at it second, then exchange it to her cage. Because starring was rude. She signed and starred back at her bowl. She signed and went back to get more water, until it was done. The same person that gave her water came back and gazed at her with a smile. April caught the smile, and a small snarl.Who are you smiling at?she said, but the only thing the person could hear is barking. He thought it was adorable. Until he looked down and saw the bowl was empty, he chuckled. He opened the cage and told the husky to go back and poured more water. Then closed back the cage and walked away. April frowned and stayed her spot. She laid down and rested her head on her paws. "This place is like hell" she mumble to herself.