Author Topic: ?Amethyst of Life?Dragon Roleplay(Literate,Semi-realistic,Open,Accepting)  (Read 9842 times)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile

For more than millions of years, dragons have lived in a island, the Dracon island, forgotten by all. There were no battles nor wars, as the water and prey were abundant, and territories were forgotten.

But, one day, there was not as many water as it was before. And prey started to disappear. The inhabitants of this island payed no attention to this, until things started to get catastrophic.

The dragons found out that all the water had dried, with exception of a lake on the exact middle of the island. Prey started to be overwelmingly rare.  Dragons formed packs, as they believed they would have more chances of survival. Oh, how wrong they were.

That just increased the number of fights. Territory suddenly became a huge matter. Inocent dragons died.

Although, one day, the spirits of the ancestors of the inhabbitants of the island appeared to the leaders of the packs. The spirits told them the only way of the island to become a paradise again, was to unite the packs and discover the Amethyst of Life, a magical jewel that can regain the life to what was, before, a paradise.

The leaders denied. They were at war, and they couldn't manage such an embarrassement like uniting with their enemies.

But you shall not worry, as some fierce young dragons, that believe in peace for everyone, departed to find the magical jewel that will regain peace and abundance to their island.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 04:04:58 pm by Dragonite »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
Re: ?Amethyst of Life?Dragon Roleplay(In construction)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 03:30:03 pm »
Rules
1-You must be Literate. Minimum of four sentences per post. I might open an exception for mobile devices users.

2-You must not spam. Spam is for losers. You might be kicked out of the roleplay for that.

3-You must not double post. You must wait for another user to post(if you are alone) or wait for the user you are interacting with to post.[/]

4- You must not powerplay or godmod. That means, you mustn't control the others' characters and you mustn't be invincible, overwelmingly strong nor be able to kill a whole stampede of dragons in one blow.

5-You must be a dragon. You can be another species, but you must PM me first, and I decide if you can be or not.

6-You must not be a Gary\Mary-sue. You cannot have, "overwelmingly handsome\beautiful" characters, that are unrealisticly lucky, gazilionares that everyone instantanely likes.

7-You must not troll or be a complete jerk.This one pretty much explains itself.

8-You must be realistic. Yes, dragons themselves are not realistic, but you can't can drink a whole ocean nor dig right through the earth.Nor find the Amethyst right away.

9-You must be nice. As said in many other roleplays, hate the character, not the user.

10-You mustn't auto-hit nor insta-kill. Got it?

11-You must ask the owner of the character before you kill his\her character.

12-You must ask before you become someone's mate

13-Keep it PG-13. No excessive gore nor details. No mating(take it to PM or skip it).

14-You mustn't have more than 4 characters.If one of them dies, you can apply for another.

15-You mustn't kill your character right on the beggining

16-You mustn't revive your characters without my permission.Ask me, it ain't that hard.

17-You mustn't use txt talk. N0 t4lk1n lik d1s.

18-You must use proper grammar. Of course, if you are still learning english like me, I can open an exception. I know how hard it is.

19-You must not launch the roleplay. People live in different time-zones, and when they come to check the roleplay, it advanced 14 pages. No. It is super annoying to go back in the pages. Go slow, the forum isn't going anywhere. There is nothing to rush you.

20-You must ask me if you are having trouble with the roleplay. Feel free to send me your advice or questions about the roleplay. I don't bite.

21-Put "Dragons Rule" in Other if you read all the rules.
22-Have fun. Otherwise, why would you join a roleplay?

Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 03:31:49 pm »
Ranks

Leader(taken!)
Leader's mate
Advisors
Hunters
Guards
Scouts
Cub-sitters
Cubs
Eggs

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 03:34:23 pm »
Packs

Thorn Pack
Mostly small dragons that hide in the forest vegetation. However, they are smart and fast.

Desert Pack
The desert dragons. Unable to run fast, but are good diggers.

WaterfallPack
Underwater Dragons. They live mostly on water, but can walk on land. They are the smartest.

FirePack
Jump to conclusions often. Not very smart and often slow, but have huge power.

The Heroes
(This is your current pack)These dragons left their packs to find the Amethyst of Life and return the island to its former beauty and abundance.

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 03:36:16 pm »
Application Form

Name:
Species(describe it):
Former Pack:
Rank on The Heroes Pack:
Personality:
History:
Mate:
Cubs:
Eggs:
Other:
Theme Song:
Code: [Select]
Name:
Species(describe it):
Former Pack:
Rank on The Heroes Pack:
Personality:
History:
Mate:
Cubs:
Eggs:
Other:
Theme Song:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 04:03:45 pm by Dragonite »

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 03:55:07 pm »
Map

1-ThornPack territory
2-WaterfallPack territory
3-FirePack territory
4-DesertPack territory

Prey areas are delimited by red.
Bright blue= sea water
Blue=Drinkable water

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2013, 04:02:18 pm »
Current Members
Name:Magno Alexander
Age(in human years):21
Species(describe it):Knucker Dragon.Look it up.
Former Pack:ThornPack
Rank on The Heroes Pack:Leader
Personality: Cocky, creative and bold. He knows how to write and is very good painting. He would do anything to save a friend, and believes in peace. He was the first to rebel against the packs and form a pack to save the Dracon island. He is responsible, but many times gets himself into trouble beacause he isn't very strong. But he is very smart and fast.
History:"I prefer to keep it a secret"
Mate:N/A
Cubs:N/A
Eggs:N/A
Other: HE IS BACK!
Theme song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
Re: ?Amethyst of Life?Dragon Roleplay(Literate,Semi-realistic,Open,Accepting)
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2013, 04:06:20 pm »
((Space Saver.Open, you may start the applications))

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2013, 08:20:31 pm »
((Bump))

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2013, 08:26:06 pm »
I would join.