Author Topic: Some of feral hearts freaky/awkward/different experiences (name changed)  (Read 6276 times)

Offline Demonology

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: FH's dumbest/funniest people of all time!
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2013, 03:25:44 pm »
Not much of a story but this is the first thing that popped in my head. Alright I was sitting at the stone bridge (In that plains) and a random wolf came up and asked me to be their mate, I said no I don't insta-mate but they would not leave me alone they just sat there and asked again every minute or so, eventually I just left the bridge but they followed me everywhere I went. I logged off and came back after about 10-15 minutes and she was still there just sitting. So I logged off again  :-\

You saw nothing.

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2013, 03:54:06 pm »
Not much of a story but this is the first thing that popped in my head. Alright I was sitting at the stone bridge (In that plains) and a random wolf came up and asked me to be their mate, I said no I don't insta-mate but they would not leave me alone they just sat there and asked again every minute or so, eventually I just left the bridge but they followed me everywhere I went. I logged off and came back after about 10-15 minutes and she was still there just sitting. So I logged off again  :-\

I'm getting, like, serious stalker vibe.

JK JK lol. XD

That person must REALLY ant to b your mate. e.e

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2013, 01:44:38 am »
I hope that deth pup comes to me... I'll give em what I call the "Greystar" card. Obviously it's what I do to peeps that annoy me lL
Happy Pride Month!

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2013, 02:54:18 pm »
This is going to be a  long and amusing story. So get out 'yo popcorn.

I am a huge fan of creepypastas, so I made a Jeff The Killer character. After I did that I got in game and saw an Adoption Center. I walked over to it and just creepily stared at all the pups. Then, some random pup named 'Death Pup' with a black pelt and neon red markings walked over to me. This is the convo we had.

Me: Yes, yearling?
Death Pup: WHAT DO YOU WANT?
Me: Erm, nothing? I am just sitting here for fun, being creepy and looking at all the pups creepily, I mean, I don't have anything better to do, do I?
Death Pup: -kills no miss-
Me: My character is a human adult. I don't think a pup like you could just instantly kill me like that.
Death Pup: WELL IF YOU ARE A HUMAN WHY ARE YOU A LION
Me: *facedesk* You can't make a human character, just in case you haven't noticed.
Death Pup: WELL WHY ARE YOU WHITE? WHY ARENT YOU SKIN COLORED?!?!?!? -attacks and claws out eyes-
Me: Obviously you have no idea who Jeff the Killer is. You obviously haven't seen any pictures of him or even read the story.
Death Pup: -claws your mouth so you cant talk takes your paw sticks it in lava i turn into a demon hellhound and puts flames on you and kills you-
Me: OH WHATS THIS? A BLOCK BUTTON? I WONDER WHAT IT DOES ;D *block*

Some people are seriously idiots.

You can't make humans on here... xD

-V
Oh a block button! i wonder what it does lol!
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
Amg.... I think I'm on sugar high or something but.... I saw someone like a bunch of rainbow colors called party rocker.... And they danced.... And *passes out and drops bag of sugar*
Happy Pride Month!

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
<NameHere The Killer> Runs up to Lion and murders
<Key(Me)> -Lays down and puts on the dead icon-
<NameHere The Killer> Nahhhh your no fun
<Key(Me)> Le is dead
<NameHere The Killer> Walks away

For some reason this cracked me up.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
-le tries to hold bahahahahahahaahhaahahahahaha
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline Demonology

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile

I'm getting, like, serious stalker vibe.

JK JK lol. XD

That person must REALLY ant to b your mate. e.e

She found me again so I blocked her  ;D

You saw nothing.