Author Topic: ~Wild Hearts~ (New, Open and Accepting)  (Read 16000 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
~Wild Hearts~ (New, Open and Accepting)
« on: March 27, 2013, 02:35:35 pm »
~Wild Hearts~
Welcome to Wild Hearts! We are a roleplay that includes horses although the name makes you think of the rp being about lions or something right? Well this is a drama type rp as i think it will be kind of interesting instead of having your roleplays where there isnt much drama. This rp takes place in the hills of America where the wild horses run free with the wind through their mane, and the ranch thats in the middle of no where with few living there.
There are 2/4 ranches around the hills where the humans live with their horses, family and pets. There is a large arena for anyone who wants to do competitions with there horses.
Here are the ranches;

Here is one of the ranches, this is one of the smaller ranches having 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, dining room, kitces, living room and a study and a large attick. The ranch has a large area with up to 25 stables, 3 square paddocks and 3 circular paddock's, 2 breeding posts and a large meadow in a fenced area with a large stream/lake running through and alot of vegitation and trees.. Also on this ranch there is a few huts/houses/cabin for anyone wanting to stay at the ranch or workers etc. Also has a large barn and arena to practive and train horses etc. This is 'White Creek Ranch'.

This is one of the larger ranches with 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, large dining room, 2 living rooms, a study and a library and an attick. 35 stables, 5 square paddocks, 5 circular paddocks, 4 breeding posts and a large meadow with a lake running through it and a pont with many vegitation and trees. This ranch also has some huts/huses/cabins for any workers or anyone wanting to live on the ranch really. Also has a large barn and an arena to train horses and practice etc. 'Silver Hoof Ranch'.

This is one of the medium sized ranches that has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen, dining room, a large living room, a study and an attick. 28 stables, 4 square paddocks, 4 circulare paddocks, 3 breeding posts, a meadow type area with a river with many trees and vegitation. This ranch also has some huts/houses/cabins for the people who are wanting to stay at the ranch etc. Also the ranch has a large barn and an arena to train horses and practice etc. 'Saddle Creek Ranch'.

Here is the wilderness;

Here is the wilderness where these amazing creatures live and harmony and peace to escape from man, now the few herds remain left as the hunted not the hunter. They graze the vast empty plains with sudden grace only the lucky ones will encounter these incredible creatures. Likes shadows as they run and only an after image remains like they are ghosts...

Rules;
1) No godmoding/powerplaying.
2) Must be 100% realistic at all times.
3) What happens in the rp (arguments etc) stays in the rp.
4) cussing/swearing is allowed but please dont abuse this privilage.
5) Yes this rp can be based on drama e.g. your horse has a bad accident and in 2 real days yu will be better depending on the injury so no ott acting (ott= over the top)
6) 3 characters per person.
7) Be active atleast 3/4 times a week.
8 ) Once your character has deid you are able to create a new one as a replacement, and also if you want to leave the rp please rp your character to a death or let someone else take over that character
9) Have F.U.N.[/b]

Application;
Human:
(picture goes here)
Name:
Horse:
Height&Weight:(wight not that important)
Appearance:
Personality:
Past/history:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Accent:
Ranch:
Theme song:
Liks&Dislikes:
Extra:

Horse;
(Picture goes here)
Name:
Breed:
Personality:
History/past:
Owner/Rider:(if you have one)
Wild/tame:
Strenghts:
Weaknesses:
Ranch:(or you can put the ranch you live next to)
Tack:(Not really needed)
Theme song:
Likes&Dislikes:
Extra:

Dog;
(Picture goes here)
Name:
Height&Weight:(not really needed)
Personality:
History/Past:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Collar etc:
Ranch:
Theme song:
Likes&Dislikes:
Extra:

Cat;
(Picture goes here)
Name:
Personality:
History/Past:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Collar etc:
Ranch:
Theme song:
Likes&Dislikes:
Extra:

Cougar:
(Picture goes here)
Name:
Heigh&Weight:(no as importat)
Personality:
History:
Likes&Didlikes:
Lives near:
Extra:
(Cougars may kill a persons horse with permission if they want a new character, and there will also be rabbits, fish and deer for the cougars but you cant apply to be these this is just so all the horses dont get eaten).

The stories we hear about how the west was won are all lies. The history of the west was written by the horse. Wherever a settler left his footprint there was a hoofprint beside it. Men came further and further west to stake their claim on the great American wilderness. But the encountered a strength that could not be tamed- wild horses. Mustangs. The settlers called them parasites that would stip the land and starve their own herds. They couldnt domesticate them so they destroyed them. Isolated and hungry, they were on their way to dissapearing from the face of the earth. Sometimes an afterimage remains- just for a second. Mustangs are an afterimage of the West, no better than ghosts, hardly there at all. No one really wants them, not ranchers, not city people- thats their destiny. Let them dissapear once and for all, along with all the other misfits, loners and relics of a wilderness no one cares about anymore. Lucky for us a few mustangs survived, hidden away in the mountains. We need to protect them, for they are the hope of some kind of living memory of what the promise of America used to be and can be again. I believe there is a force in this world that lives beneath the surface, something primitive and wild that awakens when you need an extra push just to survive, like wildflowers them blood after fire turns the forest black. Most people are afraid of it, and keep it burried deep inside themselves. But there will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my farther. There was once a time when Americans came west to discover their destiny. Today they seem to move around every which way, restless and unsettled. But i think they're still looking for the same thing- a place where they can be optimistic about the future, a place that helps them to be who they really want to be, where they can feel that this life makes sense, a place where they can feel what i feel when i'm riding-because when im riding, all i feel.. is free...
-Flicka-

Here are some pictures for you to enjoy;

I may add more pictures soon, and all credit goes to the picture owners.
NOTE: Could anyone tell me how i can get 2/3 videos from youtube and add them to my post (ive got some videos i want you guys to see).
Feel freet to pm me with any questions etc.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 03:17:12 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: ~Wild Hearts~
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 03:12:04 pm »

Aisha
Breed: Mustang
Height&Weigh: 15.2hh (dont know about weight)
Personality: She is a very loving mare when it comes to someone she trusts and she will do anything she can for them, but if she doest really trust/know you she can come off a bit scary charging, rearing, bucking, kicking etc at you but with time, patience and belief she will beyour #1 friend for life. Being a mustang she has alot of energy and needs to run alot which keeps this very attractive mare in shape. She is a fan of many as she runs about the hills as her beautiful looks charm th humans. She can be stubborn at times and will try your patience but after shes had her fun she gets into business She can do a majoraty of tricks such as; Bow dow, stop, go, jump, neigh, kick, lean, lie, come, around, nod and she is capeable of learning more. She loves getting to know humans but she must be weary of them at times and once she trust you you with her for life. She is also very straight forward and can be cheecky/cocky at times also she loves getting into things but often goes into a huff/mood if she gets wrong.

History/past: Her father was the lead stallion of the herd and her mother was one of the beautifulest mares in the herd, her parents still live in the hill with their herd sh visits them often. (You can apply to be her parents but they dont have to be mates as you know in herds horses dont usually have mates the stallion mates with all the mares)
Owner/Rider: She dosnt have a rider/owner at the moment but shes hoping to find one she can trust and who will let her run the mountains sometimes alone.

Wild/tame: Wild but she is also tame.
Strenghts: She is verystrong, fast and she is a very large mare. Her senses are also very accurate that keeps her out of danger.
Weaknesses: She doesnt really have any weaknesses its more of a fear shes always been afraid of sharks and crocs mainly sharks incase they are in the water at the beach.
Ranch: She lives near 'Silver Hoof Ranch'
Tack: Nope she doesnt have any yet.
Theme song: Natasha Beddingfield wild horses, Christina Perry 1000 years, standing in the rain and a few others i will list soon.
Likes&Dislikes: She likes mainly everything shes not really a fussy girl, the only thing she doesnt like is if someone tries to overpower her, people who miss-treat animals and others who are full of themselves.
Extra: Theres not much extra to add really just she really loves sugar cubes and fanta as a treat.
(Keep an eye out for regular updates!)

« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 11:44:14 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

ThrillexForLife

Re: ~Wild Hearts~
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 03:36:24 pm »

Name:Blackmare

Breed:Black horse..I don't know

Height&Weigh:(weight not really needed) A male horse size. -Shrugs-

Personality:Well Blackmare in past was very wild and very free, but his beauty was terrible. But today, Blackmare is very attractive and very muscular >:) He's very protective or protestive our little things that he doesn't he like to talk about >.< Blackmare is very smart at some things and friendly towards friends and family. He have a soft spot for babies. And lastly, he's also very joketive and playfully around the ranch. And second to last is Blackmare can be attracting the girls  [More in Roleplay]

History/past:Well Blackmare was born in the wild side, until some people caught his beauty and speed. So they decided to caught him by using the ropes and wrapping around his neck. >.< That day was terrible for Blackmare, and disappointed to see his family cried with anger.  

Owner/Rider:(if you have one) Don't have one.

Wild/tame:Both

Strengths:Well Blackmare strengths are running with top speed and just keeping his head high, proudly. (More to come. In roleplay)

Weaknesses:Thinking about pass, being forced to get locked up.

Ranch:(or you can put the ranch you live next to)He  lives near 'Silver Hoof Ranch' (If you mind :3)

Tack:(Not really needed) Don't have one.

Theme song:Christina Perry 1000 years, Bands To Make her Dance (Forgot his name), Lil Wyane No Worries. [Many more]
Likes&Dislikes:What Blackmare dislikes is humans getting him annoyed and bother. This really makes Blackmare mad. What he likes is, being able to run around the ranch and able to talk to his buddies. And just being free!

Extra:Yup, looking for a mate and thank chu. :3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: ~Wild Hearts~ (New, Open and Accepting)
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 04:43:40 pm »
@Thrillex Accpeted! And nice app it will be nice rping with you again!. :D
DA Account

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 04:47:33 pm »
Thank you and I've missed roleplaying with chu^^ :3 This roleplay is sooo coolll =3))

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 04:49:03 pm »

Name: Dignity
Breed: Andalusian
Height&Weigh: Height: 16.7 hh. Weight: 1200lbs
Personality: Dignity is a very trust-worthy, energetic yet mature horse whom has a very kind heart. He is never spooked nor startled if something unexpected turns up and is always strong when in concentration. He can be at time quite a cheeky male when it comes to talking to the mares. Romance is not on his mind, but he loves to throw the odd pick-up line to his female horse friends. To his more phisical side,  Dignity is a very well bred stallion that is in LOVE with galloping and strutting around the fields with his handsome figure.
History/past:(I am so LAZY D= I will write some during the roleplay)
Owner/Rider: He currently has no rider, instead he is used by all at the stable.
Wild/tame: Tame
Strengths: He is quite the muscular male, thus he is excellent at galloping and jumping.
Weaknesses: He is a big problem for the stable staff, where he lives. He is very feisty  and can only be handled by strong human.
Ranch: Lives at Silver Hoof Ranch
Tack: He wheres and black western saddle made of pure cow hide and was very costly for the humans whom bought it for him. He also wheres a wester martingale that assists his nature. He has a curb bit and a tough black western leather bridle.
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJqbaGloVxg
Likes&Dislikes: He likes causing trouble, galloping and jumping and also strutting around the pastures. He dislikes: Strong handlers, being trained and warm water.
Extra: Nothing! ^^ But the picture is owned by TessPRE on dA.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 04:55:18 pm by *~?RainbowPass?~* »

Dooooooooood.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2013, 04:53:33 pm »
(Well hello Rainbow again^^ x'D))

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 05:02:11 pm »
(Hey Thrillex =D)

Dooooooooood.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2013, 05:07:35 pm »
(Hehe, hiya.^^))

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2013, 08:17:42 pm »

Name: Sasha

Breed: Border Collie.

Owner: Jack Stones.

Personality: Sasha is a very secretive dog, and will rather keep stuff to herself rather than blab about it, or tell any one. Despite being like that, Sasha is very playful, and loves to chase the horses. Sometimes, to larger animals she can be shy, and scared, but with horses she just thinks there squirells to chase! Sometimes, she just likes to laze about all day, but her owner insists that she goes on her daily walk! She would do anything for a close friend, even die for them.

History/Past: Sasha was born in a barn in the middle of no where, and she loved her life with her mother and siblings. Her father loved her the most, as she wanted to be just like him. He was named 'Boss' and was a hunting dog, before used as a Stud for her mother, Sarah. She was a extremely hyper dog, and loved to chase the birds that dared to fly in the little window in the wooden walls. She was very adventurous, and she has escaped once or twice, only to be caught by her over- worried mother!

At the young age of 8 Weeks, a hyper family came over to decide what pup they were going to choose to take home. They chose Sasha. When they went, Sasha started to learn from her mother how to be a good house dog. She wasn't really sad to leave her siblings, nor her mother, but she knew she was going to miss her dad. When they came back, she practically leaped into there arms! She was took to there large home, and was cared for like a little baby! She searched the new area, and found a old Jack Russell named 'Barney.' Barney was old, but he had a sense of adventure, and loved Sasha's enthusiastic, and ambitious personality.

When Sasha  was only 1 year old, her best friend, Barney, died of 'Dog Cancer.' Despite being devastated, she carried on with herding the horses.. Even though that was quite a rare job for Border Collies!

Strengths: Sasha, as you know, is very intelligent, as her breed is. She can figure out a problem in a snap, quite quick... She is quite strong, even for her young age!

Weaknesses: Sasha isn't at all fast, and will likely cover that by saying 'I can't run, I just jog!' Even though her fastest run looks like a fast jog... Poor dog!

Collar etc:

Ranch: Silver Hoof Ranch. :P

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=KE13lW2PBYw

Likes&Dislikes: Sasha likes playing around with other dogs, and chasing the horses around the paddock. She loves long walks in the forest, even when she is tired. She doesn't like most foods, and is very picky on her foods. She hates the taste of warm water, she only likes the taste of freezing cold water. She is a very picky girl!

Extra: Nothing!

Will add horse app soon.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused