Author Topic: The Before Earth  (Read 2232 times)

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
The Before Earth
« on: May 10, 2013, 08:42:59 pm »
The Before Earth
    Earth. The place that humans rule, or think they rule. The very creatures that were sent to care and protect the earth, are the very creatures that have destroyed it. We humans think that everything revolves around us. In fact, about 2400 years ago, we thought that all the planets revolved around us until, Galileo Galilei had a theory that all the planets orbit the sun. Including earth. Have you ever wondered what it was like before we humans came and destroyed, Wondered what the city area once was, what kind of fruits and veggies and plants there were, what animals once walked o the ground that we walk on? I do. I'm a human, but I'm a special human. I was born after all the earth was created. I came from a very rare plant. This plant would glow a light teal color at night and they were called mother plants. Like me, many others were also born from this mother plant. These plants are no longer here because they knew what would happen, so they destroyed themselves after giving birth to two creatures like me. Me and my sister came from the same mother plant. Me and my fellow humans are caring humans. We don't destroy even though we are humans. After us were the actual humans that aren't perfect. We were granted with a special gift to live forever and heal instantly. We could not be destroyed. As children we are small, like a fairy's size. When we are in nature, we glow a light teal color in the night like our mother plants. All of us have been here since the beginning and we try not to get to know any normal human.
did you like me prologue? comment if you did :) i really hope you like it ~shakes~

Offline demonicplague2

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: The Before Earth
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 10:57:21 pm »
woah this sounds so cool cant wait to read more and what really happened to earth :)

Offline horsefriend

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Rawrese and her daughter, Ceena.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 01:30:50 am »
woah! this sounds like it could be a movie! keep it up, I want to read more about the before earth. :)

This was a gift from my friend on deviantART, cross-creature(Her name here is AlbinoGhost)

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 03:05:52 am »
Love this, kept me entertained through the whole reading.
Please continue this, Forest Spirit. :D

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 01:40:25 am »
thanks everyone! and i will continue this story, part 2 is in the making.

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 02:14:15 am »
The Before Earth
Let me tell the story of us and how our life goes.When we are young we glow the light teal color at night, no matter where we are. Then, when we mature, we are the size of an average human. In the past, we would venture our area and play like normal children until people started to come and destroy, use their smarts and turn it into stupidity. We mature at the age of 100 years, but as I've said before, we live forever and heal instantly. Now I shall tell the story of when it was peaceful, and the herbivores graze the plains and the carnivores would eat the herbivores. It may not sound so peaceful but it was how the earth was and what the carnivores were programed to do. I remember when me and my sister were born we would play in the temperate forests of North America, along with four other groups of children. We didn't mind the native americans because they were pretty peaceful and resourceful. Their dried meat was very good too. Dried meat was their way of, basically their way of refrigerating their food, It's kind of like jerky. The native americans were the only humans that we could interact with. me and my sister were in one of the tribes, the Arapahoe tribe in fact. We stayed there for our entire lives until the english came and built their "cities" and "neighborhoods".
I hope you like this part, if you'd like to read more about the before earth just tell me by commenting below ~shake~

Offline demonicplague2

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 02:35:20 am »
cool! i cant wait till the third part! ;) :D