Author Topic: What Are Some Ways That You Show You're Addicted To FeralHeart?  (Read 22009 times)

ThrillexForLife

What are some ways that you are addicted to FeralHeart?  Hmm..Well when my mom or sisters demands me to take a shower, I shrug and say "Alright" I take the phone with me and then pretend I'm in the shower by sneakily letting the water run. >:D My mom/sister totally thinks I'm in the shower. (I know I'm weird. Forgive me) Then I be on the phone just waiting for updates to appear, until suddenly they come knocking on the door. "Ma'am (Yes, they call me that) Are you in the shower"..(I replied) "Yes.." (Actually not) They try opening the door. "Open this door..I need to use the restroom!" And many stuff happens. Secondly, is when I'm in church..I always want to leave early and I be forcing my mom to give me the metro card and keys..OMG..Takes her like 10 hours to give me it and forcing me to save for the sever..I shake my head no...Then she sucks her teeth and says "Oh why..To go on that game?" (I replies)"No..I'm going to do my homework" I lied and other stuff. It's funny.Lastly, whenever I get ban on the internet,at home. I will always to go to sleep. But when no ones home..I sneakily on the laptop and go on FeralHeart for a few hours. Then I hear someone unlocking the keys..I quickly close all the tabs and slam my computer and run to the back and pretend I just woke up. Well that's it. xD Sorry..I'm sometimes weird or yeah.. Well..What's your ways? >;3
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 10:29:38 pm by Thrillex »

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
Re: What Are Some Ways That You Show You're Addicted To FeralHeart?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 12:10:48 am »
I was once talking to a friend on the bus and wanted to say something privately but I couldn't figure out how to send a party invite in real life like whaaat?

Lol, but seriously.

I got introduced to this game about a year ago by a friend and I hated it, at the time I was living at his house due to family problems. Well when they sorted things out I moved back home and found myself constantly bored. So I got a cheap laptop and downloaded it, luckily my account was still alive. Now when my mom goes out and I'm home alone it's like *Gets dressed so quickly and go on feral heart ALL DAY!*

BouncyLion101

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 12:17:41 am »
Well..I haven't done anything like that. XD
Don't think I'm that addicted to Feral Heart...except for one thing.

In the morning right after I wake up, if I can, I will immediately check the Feral Heart forums and stuff.
And then I just stalk the threads and sometimes I post if I'm not feeling too lazy. x3

Here's some things that might show you're addicted to FH though:
You play it 15 hours a day.

You have forgotten what sleep is, too busy playing FH. c:

Have all the portals in Cape of Distant Worlds filled.

Always have a bag of Doritos by computer to eat while playing FH.

Have the max amount of characters allowed and still have ideas for more characters.

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 07:03:03 pm »
Hmm...well sometimes when I'm out, I'll think "I wonder what's going on in on the FeralHeart," then come on the forum on me phone. On the computer, I'd open and log in to FH in the morning when none of my friends are on, even if I don't have the intention of doing anything...because I'm lonely. FH is the last thing I check up on before finally dragging myself to bed. I talk about FH to my friend who also uses it, but not nearly as much as I do. I'm quite content to eat my dinner while watching the FH world go by. Sometimes...I have FH dreams. xD
Are these things bad?  :D
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 07:05:37 pm by DoctorFlob »

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 08:40:29 pm »
Well, I'm not very addicted, really, but there are a few things...
First, I'm on the forums very often, stalking threads, postin' and sturf, and in-game...
The characters shall inspire my imagination, when I think of one.
I'm loving the characters and stuff, and making stuff getting ready to make a thread of my stuff.
FeralHeart is actually pretty fun, since I got used to my chat issue, I'm fine.
FH inspires me a bit, too. And it's funny to see them trolls fail, and make friends, in-game and forum.
I like to watch them floofs falling while I'm beating their butts to Skys rim sometimes, though climbing is more than fun really, and to explore, and see them silly recognized floofs.
FeralHeart is pretty fun to make maps and presets, and all kinds of stuff, in my opinion.
I've played for quite a while too, and came back from leaving unknowingly.
The forums is the forum I check really often now, and it's pretty nice.
Gets some stress of my shoulders, and some floofs teach me about what to do sometimes.
I love FeralHeart a lot now, so yeah, might be pretty addicted now. XD

Not sure if I'm too addicted, but eh, I love it~ c:

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 09:31:23 pm »
FH addiction is the best kind of addicition, I think~ (So long as you keep up with real life stuff, and get some sunshine at least once a week. xD)

So anyweh. What makes me an FH addict?
- For the past 5 months, I've posted at least 5-20 posts a day on the forum, on an almost daily basis.
- There hasn't really been a week that's passed in the past two years that I haven't been on FH, at least once or twice. I rarely go more than a day without hopping online, and this was even before the days that I was very active on the forum.
- First thing I do when I wake up for school at 6am? I brush my teeth, grab a cup of coffee, and hop onto the forums to see what's going on before I have to get ready to leave.
- When I get home from school? FH forums. xD
- After homework and my daily hour of trumpet playing? FH forums and in-game derping.
- I usually do this until about 10/11pm on weeknights, then repeat the process.
- On weekends? If I'm in the house, chances are, I'm on FH (with the exception of doing chores and such).
- When I'm not on FH, I find my thoughts wandering to the game, the people in it, and so on.
- I have sooo many randa-sketches of FH characters, it's not even funny. ^^"
- My skype account has significantly more FH friends than real-life friends. (Granted, not many of my irl friends have skype, or use it very often, so it's just how it happened. xD Still amusing, though.)
- I occasionally find myself using the same mannerisms I use in-game (meowing, calling people 'floofs' and 'dear/dearie') in real life.

Overall, I just enjoy it here. :3 I like you people, (c;) and the fact that it's one little world where animal/roleplay-lovers can hang around together and share their creations is simply a delight. Like anything, moderation is key when you're budgeting your time with real life, but it certainly is a enjoyable game and forum that I look forward to helping out with whenever I can.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 07:39:18 am »
Well I guess one thing to show I'm addicted is that sometimes I'm on FH for nine hours strait. Only a few five minute brakes in there ^^' My Mum is still trying to get me off the computer but as theres really not much else to do I end up back on it anyway ;3
Some things about how addicted I am to FH:

-I'm constantly day-dreaming about it a school
-As soon as I get home from school I go onto FH
-Sometimes I get my Mum to wake me up a 7:00am so I can play FH
-I stay up playing FH until 10:00pm to 10:30pm average
-When I was new to FH I had 32 characters ^^
-I know have nine (or less) characters
-As soon as I'm old enough I'm getting Skype to I can talk to you people (secretly)
-I love FH <333333
Profile Picture by Kiaz1st on dA

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 11:07:57 am »
Some of these are very funny. I mean it, no joke! XD

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 02:18:05 am »
I'm seriously addicted, these are some things I do...
~ As soon as I get home from school everyday I check the forums
~ Then I post stuff in the forums from my iPad because if I did it on my computer I'd get caught more often 'cuz for one thing I'm really not supposed to be on a computer on the week days. So, I post stuff using my iPad so I can get away with it easier
~ When I get home from school on Friday I go upstairs into my room and play FH
~ When I'm at school my mind is thinking about FH lol
~ If I'm supposed to be doing my HomeWork then I'll get on FH and when I hear footsteps I'll immanently  turn off the monitor and pick up a pencil and pretend to be doing my HW at my desk
~ If my parents tell me to go to bed and I'm playing FH, I won't. Not kidding. One time I was RPing with my pack at 9:30 pm and mom suddenly tells me to go to bed. I don't go to bed. We keep RPing and I look over at the clock and it's 12:10 am O_o Then I told my pack it was 12 in the morning and one guy said it was only 9 at night where he was. Then by 1:00 am I really had to say good bye ;(  
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 02:26:34 am by GlowingStarDust »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 06:57:19 am »
Well then, I suppose I could say a few things as a fan. First off, I'm terrible at keeping time so expect me to list lateness several times. First off... I post every month at minimum, bring lots of chocolates upstairs to my computer to snack on while playing, I stay up till 11:30 or midnight. Also, I stalk the forums and roam around past 10:30(Which ish bedtime) and can sometimes be seen derping up to Sky's Rim(occasionally, it's very rare ::)) and might derp with groupies.  I reach the character limit sometimes but I think I prevented that from happening for a while(Mass deleting.)  and might check out games listed on discussion. That's about it.

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]