Poll

are there more girls or guys that play Feral Heart?

girl!
62 (80.5%)
guy!
15 (19.5%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: girls or guys?  (Read 10425 times)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: girls or guys?
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2013, 08:12:03 am »
It has gotten a lot better over the years and guys have in general started playing this game a bit more. The information on Female to Male ratio on this game exist already in the stats section on the forum and has been there for quite some time.

Right now the Male to Female Ratio:    1:4

Which plainly means that in every 4th girl that register on this site and game, there's one guy signing up. Now yes indeed, there's a big difference when 25% are males and the rest 75% is all females, but for a comparison I remember just a few months after the game launched we had a ratio on 1:8 which means we had a twice as big gap, so I must say it has gotten a lot better and even over the years. Though this game will most likely remain dominated by females until the end of time and I believe the majority that plays this game knows this as well.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline warroiranimals

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • This sentence is a lie.
    • View Profile
Re: girls or guys?
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2013, 12:15:22 am »
Hmm....that's an interesting question! When I'm doing nothing, I notice the over-flood of girls, yet when I'm in a Role-Play (or Group/Party), I'm literally the only girl there. Weird, yet amusingly funny.

However, in the Forums, I'd say girls hands down. There are many ladies out there - heck, I'm a girl. So, I'm gonna go with the females of the species.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 12:18:17 am by Warroiranimals »

Back up account: ~Jay~

"I may not be smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything!"