Author Topic: Could anyone direct me to the current version of IT + preset tutorials?  (Read 1962 times)

Offline xXHells_AngelXx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • -Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost-
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
(wasn't sure where to post this) I've always wanted to try IT, but I'm not sure what the name of the currently released version is or where I can download it. (I'm looking for the one with the wolf model) I know it's not called Impressive Title anymore. Also, is there anywhere where there's some form of tutorial for making presets on there? I know the process is different from that of FH. I tried it in the past and I was completely lost.

? - - - - - - - - - - - - ?
stitch . me . back . up .

-Not all those who wander are lost.-

"Love is the only thing worth fighting for."-Daniel Grigori

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Hmm, well, there's actually a lot of servers that's branched out using the original IT server. Like Dragon's Den, Last Moon, Sanctum of Eventide, Impressive World, etc. Below are their website links if you'd like to check them out:

Last Moon
Dragon's Den
Sanctum of Eventide
Impressive World

Of course, there's many IT servers out there. You just got to find the right one that you feel comfortable around. As for the preset bit, I know not. But I hope you get that figured out quite soon.
Hoped this helped, even a little bit.
gone

Offline xXHells_AngelXx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • -Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost-
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Thank you! c:

? - - - - - - - - - - - - ?
stitch . me . back . up .

-Not all those who wander are lost.-

"Love is the only thing worth fighting for."-Daniel Grigori

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
If you're looking for servers still, I'd direct you to KITO(click!) for lists of servers, and new ones in the New Servers Landing Area.
If you are looking for a preset tutorial, the Tutorials board should help you out, it also includes a tutorial by yours truly. c:
Have fun!~
-Ruby