Author Topic: Is there a way to disable click to move?  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Kwibjo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
    • View Profile
Is there a way to disable click to move?
« on: July 17, 2013, 12:10:30 pm »
When I alt tab into the game it automatically moves my char around. This normally wouldn't be a problem but when I whore myself out at SB I will run into the river and have to EEEEEEE my way back up. I know this is a minor thing but its bloody annoying.  :-\

Not around much anymore but add me on Discord if you want to chat. jellyfish2224

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a way to disable click to move?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 12:17:58 pm »
When I alt tab into the game it automatically moves my char around. This normally wouldn't be a problem but when I whore myself out at SB I will run into the river and have to EEEEEEE my way back up. I know this is a minor thing but its bloody annoying.  :-\

Try not to use that word there, such language isn't tolerated as stated in the FH rules, which can be found in the link below:

Rules

Also, you can fix that little mishap by having your camera face directly up towards the sky. Then when you tab out (if your camera is still facing the sky), when you tab back in, your character shouldn't move. If you don't want your character's head to move with your camera as you look towards the sky, you can fix that by pressing the 'alt' key on your keyboard. The key should freeze your character's head in place so you can move your camera around freely without it's head moving with it.
Hope this helped ye'.
gone

Offline Tension

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • \ m /
    • View Profile
    • ART
Re: Is there a way to disable click to move?
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 06:57:48 am »
like vespian said, before you minimize or click out of the window, just look up at the sky and your character won't move. unfortunately you cannot disable movement, perhaps if kovu ever returns we can opt to get a feature like it put in.

? UN: TENSION ?