Author Topic: anothercreepypastajustbecauseitsfun.  (Read 2703 times)

Offline Skrillexx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE
    • View Profile
anothercreepypastajustbecauseitsfun.
« on: August 07, 2013, 04:26:13 pm »
FeralHeart Creepypasta
Note: Its not all that creepy but it may have a small amount of gore, you have been warned.

So yeah its about.. 5:23 a.m and I don't normally wake up this time but I wasn't tired, so I opened up my laptop, "Welcome" it said, as usual but something was.. Off.. The background was darker than usual and my computer's brightness was almost the highest, I shrugged it off and opened up Feral Heart after it had loaded up, it all seemed normal when I logged in so I went through my character selection and clicked, "Facilier" right now Facilier was my favorioute character, so of course I was gonna go on him, when I got onto him (finally) I was at SB, no one was there. I went to check N/Z no-one, I checked literally EVERYWHERE I couldn't find anyone. I gave in and opened up "Bio" and clicked on "Go Home". In a few couple of seconds I ended up into the isolated Lonely Cave, the title just says it all. Now here's the thing, instead of my modded portals, the portals weren't there but the name-tags were, the only portal that was there was Ficho Tunnel so I zoomed over, yep, another loading screen but.. The red lion's horns were ripped right out of its skull and shoved through his neck and his eyes white and bloodshot, I put my hand up to my mouth and sat back, the sight was disgusting, had my sister just done this to scare me..? Again? She had re-textured my game and made it weird but, maybe she didn't do this, she hates gore after all. The loading screen faded away unusually and I appeared in the.. water..? Of Ficho, this.. Now THIS was the worst, when I ran over to my favorite rock there was a  bunch of organs and body parts on the rock, I couldn't even look at it twice, I ran to the Bonfire portal, this time the loading screen was the saber cat, this time it had my white and sky-blue feline, Yurekan, I was horrified, the saber at had its paws half inside Yurekan and holding his severed head by the scruff of his neck, I wanted to scream but I felt like if I did I'd die, I just waited then it finally said, "Cannot find map file." I slammed my fist onto the pillow and grabbed it tightly, clutching it to my chest and clicked OK. I let out a small screech as a super-realistic wolf stared Facilier, he looked like Facilier, but extreme, the name was, "Reilicaf" which if you spell that backwards is Facilier. Finally he whispered me.
???: Don't move or type. I did what he said and didn't do anything, until a few moments when he smirked.
Facilier > Whats going on?!
Reilicaf > I warned you...

Suddenly my screen went black an there were two, small purple-pink glowing dots like the contracted eyes, at this point I was shaking like hell, "Hello?" I said, as if I was talking to the computer, "Rehto no sneirf edis" my computer typed in red text, then turned off, I couldn't get it back on, I didn't understand what it mean't but I put it to the side for the night, I didn't want to be alone tonight and went to the kitchen, opening the door and leaning over the gate to pick up my dog and went back in my room, I hugged my dog as I got back in bed and placed the pillow behind my head, as I closed my eyes, I saw a shadow figure of Facilier on the wall and another that looked like Reilicaf..

Wellp (Don't judge me on how I say well. >I), I tried.

Awoken.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: anothercreepypastajustbecauseitsfun.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 05:04:19 pm »
Great creepypasta.~ I really enjoyed it! Short and interesting. c: Good work, Skrill.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 06:56:39 pm »
I like this onee... <3 +floof. Im planning in doing a creepypasta but it is so long that maybe I need to shorten it in 2 posts >.<

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 07:01:49 pm »
I'm trying to think of a creepypasta, too. This one actually scared me a bit, it's a wonderful creepypasta story in Feralheart.
I can't wait to see what's next!

Offline Skrillexx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 07:27:57 pm »
Great creepypasta.~ I really enjoyed it! Short and interesting. c: Good work, Skrill.

Thank chuuuu~ :D

I like this onee... <3 +floof. Im planning in doing a creepypasta but it is so long that maybe I need to shorten it in 2 posts >.<

Awwh thank you for the floof ^^

I'm trying to think of a creepypasta, too. This one actually scared me a bit, it's a wonderful creepypasta story in Feralheart.
I can't wait to see what's next!

Hehe it was mean't to.. HehehehahahhahahaAHHAHAHAHAA

Uhmmmm.. THAT WASN'T ME. o_o

Awoken.

Offline Bloodymoon189

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2013, 01:46:00 pm »
That's quite rad, Skrill. :> Good job - keep up the grreat work!
-Cara

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2013, 03:11:26 pm »
Very nice story!
I myself, am making a Creepypasta story, but it's not a new character type like that.
I'm making a Eyeless-Jack fanfiction called "The Girl With The Mask"
--
xD