Author Topic: A few small suggestions to add to FH  (Read 2145 times)

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
A few small suggestions to add to FH
« on: March 13, 2011, 08:58:53 pm »
I have been playing FH for quite a while now, and seen it's good and bad points. I thought I could suggest some small changes/addatives that would help the game or game play

• more varied tails...- I know that there a around four tails each for felines and canines, but I feel that there could be a little more variety such as a 'feathred' type tail  or a tight curled tail or dogs, or even duel tails.
    more varied character customization...- I never played IT, but I have heard that FH is alot more varied than IT, even so I feel that it would be a good idea to say- have two different coloured eyes that isn't a preset, or different colours for markings on the body, head and tail, and even feet if possible.
    Prey Items/animals...- now I honestly hope this does go through. just now I was pretending to 'hunt'  and elk, but because the elk wasn't there,  a few people in my group got confused to who actually caught it. I think real AI prey animals will help this as well as add 'fun' factor
    an option to autmatically download maps and presets to the game...- this may cause lag and such but as I said 'an option to;, I recently had a problem explaining to my group on how to download my map I built for RPs and such, so I thought it would be easier it it was auto- downloaded or something...
    a few more modles..?- sure, canine and feline modles are ok, and you can make more animals from them, by what about bird modles? not nessessarially flight birds, but birds such as an ostrech or even a chicken would be cool...
    dimentions...- I have heard alot about these and I think the're a very good Idea.. maybe not too many, (3-5?) but it will help to stop den gaurding and some trolls.
I tried to make a decent list.. please tell your thoughts on these and make your own suggestions if you can :) thank you :)

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
Re: A few small suggestions to add to FH
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 09:55:14 pm »
I like these suggestions ?
More models would be awesome!
I would love prey in FH, would be more fun to rp ?
Dimentions would be good to have so we can be alone or with friends or for rp. ?
More tails would be awesome :3
I would like to change size on it And choose how fluffy i want it ?

Offline *fernpaw*

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 12:17:29 am »
OMG! a fluffiness option would be soooo awesome avani!
I love all of the ideas you two said. Prey would be so cool, especially if who caught & attacked it showed up on the chat window.
more equips would be great too (airplane wings tee hee).

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 09:51:21 pm »
Avani, fluffyness is a great idea! That would look so cool!

And Choco, I think that variations would be great. It would be super to have more female looking manes for lion! It would also be cool to be able to change the colors of pawpads, different eye colors on each one, and be able to have different markings and colors on each side!

art by dearhunters on da

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 09:40:41 pm »
Good Suggestions. Very nice & well thought. But I'd like to discuss some things about one of the suggestions with you.

The thought of being able to download presets & maps ingame would be cool, but there would be many bugs or bad things that could happen.
-Downloading another person's thing: If not coded properly, then you could accidentaly download a completely different person's thing, even if it wasn't linked to it.

Risk of downloading a virus: The person could be making the download, a download to a virus. They could be trying to do something bad to your computer this way.

Getting into the data of the server: It could be possible to  accidentally be able to download the server data accidentally (not like downloading a file but rather like getting the server details), meaning that you would have full control over the server (Meaning, being able to find personal information out, turning the server on/off, tracking down the location of people ingame). If this were to happen, then just imagine if it got into the wrong hands, such as a hacker; they could hack the server & give out others' personal info (Such as I.P, internet company, passwords, being control over your account, controlling the server possibly shutting down the server, as well.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!