Author Topic: Voyagers of The West Star ~ Marine to Land Animal/Sci-fi Rp (Open and Accepting)  (Read 20161 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
((I'm gonna make another charrie soon, but for the next few hours I won't be able to post much, I've got church tonight. )
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Okay.))

She stopped swimming in circles and was suddenly tired. She was stressed and confused why they would want to move her. Resting she kept her blowhole above the water. Soon she was sleeping but with one eye open, to keep watch if anything new happened. Angorra's body swished with the water as the ship carried her hundreds of feet over the air with her as it's cargo.

Offline JGree

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Dog's body, wolf's spirit
    • View Profile
(Yay! *Does happy dance*)

Perched between the petals of a golden flower, the giant weta Wyretta clutched a seedhead between her two front legs. She nibbled at her tiny meal while her antennae swept the flower around her, watching for danger. The tropical forest around her was alive with rumbles and chirps, which were intensified to insect ears.

(le shortness)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
((xD Am I accepted?))

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Yep! ^^))

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
((x3))

Amise padded through the forest, her pelt warmed by the sun. Pausing to sniff at the bushes, she let out a sigh. Most of the prey were hiding today due to the sweltering weather. Glaring at the sky, Amise bounded forward, her tail twitching as she halted to lap at the tiny droplets at the leaves. As she bent over flower, she noticed that a tiny object was resting on it. Frowning, Amise bent down to inspect it. "Oh my." She murmured, realizing that it was a creature. Deciding not to bother it anymore, she left the flower and headed towards the bushes, feeling much better as the thick trees blocked out the sun.   

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
What if you found a giant weta in your salad? o3o Also, I have a second character! :3))

Name: Moath
Species: Timber Wolf
Info on Species: It is a subspecies of the gray wolf
Family: None, he was a lone wolf on Earth
Appearance: He has rusty fur and a black tail which is unusual for a timber wolf. He has a paler underbelly and yellow eyes with flecks of orange.
Personality: He has the most common personality of a lone wolf, uncomfortable around other wolves, shy around humans, and a small disliking for packs.
Island/Location: Serrepia

Also, do you think I should make it a few hundred years later in the time period? ^^
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 07:27:07 pm by MyCatMeowed »

Offline JGree

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Dog's body, wolf's spirit
    • View Profile
Wyretta continued to chew her seed, until her antennae picked up the presence of a...GIANT SNOUT? She screamed and made a very loud chirping sound, dropping her precious food. But before she could lift her hind legs and kick, it was gone, with a whoosh of air to mark its passing.
What in the world was that? thought Wyretta, dangling off the petals of the flower..

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
((Omg, I can't imagine a Weta bug screaming. xD I had a nice laugh there, which is weird, I know.))

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Lol))

Angorra woke, she thought she was back in the waters of Mayarie but she was in the container still. Getting bored with the swish of water she started to swim in circles again. Then a bang echoed through the space, followed by a splash. Were they back in water? The door opened and let in a giant whoosh of cold air. Diving back under the water for warmth she whistled with fear.
     The cage started to lurch forward, making her slide out into the cold water. Flailing she screamed back to the ship, watching it leave. She was in a place full of cold and giant floating icebergs.  Whenever she tried to slip her mouth out of the water it was buffeted by cold winds. Her tracking device beeped slower and duller than ever.