Author Topic:  (Read 11752 times)

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2013, 01:36:36 am »
Rhaine noticed that the mare was standing tall acting dominant. Rhaine was a friendly mare but not a submissive one. So she drew her stance into a very dominant stance not as a tgreat or a guesture of anger just as a warning to the mare that she wasnt submissive. She listened as the mare greeted her in was seemed in an unsure voice. Rhaine took a sgep closer. Breathing in the scent of the mare so she would remeber it. She didnt know what else to say to the mare so she jsut stood there flicking flys off her coat

inner beauty come from within

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2013, 01:49:13 am »
Name: Her birth name is Cheyanne but when she was captured the humans began to call her Beauty.
Breed: Mustang
Sub-breed: Paint Horse/Arabian/Thoroughbred
Personality: Before Capture -Kind -Generous -Loyal -Friendly -Adventurous
After Capture: ~Stubborn ~Miserable ~Grumpy ~Harsh ~Aggressive ~Nervous ~Fearful
Once she gets used to her new life she will go back to her old self.
Foal(s): None.
Mate: None.
Crush: None.
Extra: She was just brought in this morning.

Name: Laika
Sub-breed: None, she is purebred.
Personality: Laika is a hyper and jumpy filly, she loves to run and play with the other foals. She is very kind and gentle when it comes to humans and other horses. Laika is rarely upset and moody, she is almost always happy and fun to be around. Which is why she is always out in the pasture with the other horses. If you choose to befriend her she will be your friend for life and will always cheer you up when you are down.
Foal(s): No, she is too young.
Mate: None, she is too young.
Crush: None.
Extra: She has been at the Ranch for a few months now.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 02:45:32 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2013, 02:37:09 am »

Name: Sham

Sub-breed: Thoroughbred

Personality: Sham is arrogant, simple minded and self centered. While normaly extremely care free and nonchalant about everything life throws at him, he can instantly snap into a bitter mood. He's wise cracking and sarcastic, lacking a verbal filter. He can get a laugh from anything and doesn't take anything seriously. When it comes to humans, he is not yet to the point where he is even slightly fond of them, being a new arrival. He's a spitfire when approached by them. But while around other horses, he behaves like his regular careless self, though he may come across as rude most of the time. He's a bit of a "flirt" as well.

Foal(s): "Pff, no way." (Nope.)

Mate: "Yeaaah, I'd rather not settle down in any... long-term rubbish like that." (Nope.)

Crush: "Ha!" (Nope.)

Extra: Newer arrival at the ranch. Has a heavy Cockney/British accent.(Cause I'm obsessing over this accent. o3o)

In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2013, 11:01:20 am »

Name: Saturn
Breed: Thoroughbred
Personality: Caring, Loving, But also Serious in training/Competitions
Mate: None
Foals: None
Other: None
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 11:05:45 am by The Wolf »

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2013, 11:16:55 am »
Picture](Inope) isabelle is a graceful lipizanner. she is white with a gray muzzle. when she competes she wears red boots and saddle pad followed by a black saddle and bridle. she pretrty much just has the typical lipizzaner apearance
Name:isabelle
Breed:lipizanner
Sub-breed:nope shes a purebred
Personality:isabelle is  a very prissy snooty horses. she hates getting dirty and she thinks she is better the everyoe. she thinks others should do her dirty work ad she doesnt understand teamwork or friendship
Foal(s):none
Mate:none
Crush:none
Extra: issabelle was originally born at the spanish riding school i venia austria. there she was trained to all the many huigh jump and advanced dressage that are taught to lipizzaners. she performed well and evetually at the age of six was sold for a very high price. her new owner decided to board her at the ranch and now she absolutely hates it here. she has been here for about 3 months

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2013, 11:39:30 am »
Lovely apps everyone, yous are all accepted! Feel free to start when ever you guys want to! :D
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2013, 12:47:30 pm »
isabelle stood impatiently by the gate of her pasture. she hated her pasture. it was dirty and there were other horses indifferent pastures and they were wild creatures. she nickered kindly as her owner came towards her. he was just about the only thing she kliked about this place. he clipped on her lead rope and led her into the dressage arena. he urged her into a canter. she did as told and cantered in her smooth gait. they went through some warm up- twenty meter circles and serpentines- and then they started the real stuff. she cantered on and started the advanced dressage that is performed only by lipizzaners. she did a series of leaps into the air. they continued pratcicing for an hour or so before her owner urged her into a walk to ciool her down

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2013, 01:29:56 pm »

Name: Cujo
Personality: Cujo is a very stubborn stallion who tends to be be aggressive, he's quite hot headed and can lose him temper quite easily. This grey stallion is also very dominant and territorial so will try to fight other males, but he can also get on with them. On the other side of this stallion he can be kind and caring.
Mate: Nope
Crush; Not yet.
Foals: None
Other: Nothing apart from he's been here about 2 days now.

((I decided to make a stallion as there seemes to be many mares/fillys..))

((Just one more thing jazmin, this isn't really one of those 'horrible' ranches, all the pastures are practically filled with lushious grass etc..))

Flicka looked down at the mare and snorted, as the mare stepped forward. Slamming a hoof agains the ground she turned and trotted off flicking dirt up from her hooves. Grunting she excelled into a canter and ran towards the fence then skidding to a stop doing a small half rear. Thudding her hooves against the ground she peered around, her tail continuing to flick. Nodding her head once again she sharply turned and kicked at the fence, as she begun to sprint around the pasture letting out deathening and almost threatening neighs.

Chico pranced towards the gate and soon enough Jake opened it, letting out a low neigh he stepped into the sand filled arena where Thunder still seemed to be. "Hey!" He neighed slightly then followed Jake in the other direction; they seemed to be heading towards the smaller jumps. His tail flicking in excitement as he looked at the jumps he would be practicing on today.

Cujo heard the many sounds of the other horses and humans, snorting he whipped around in his stall and peered out, there seemed to be many new arrivals. The grey horse remained in his stall with his large head hung over the door as he stared at his surroundings. His tail flicking behind him and he banged his hoof against the door hoping to get someone to see to him faster; eventhough someone had only been 10 minutes ago. Cujo began nodding his head over the door then coming to a sudden stop as he watched all the horses.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2013, 02:10:12 pm »
(i know but like i said in my app isabelle is a very prissy mare and was used to the impeccible stalls of the spanish riding schools so she thinks anything in comparison is awful)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2013, 05:41:55 pm »

Cheyanne
Fear. Fear was all she could feel at the very moment. Just a few hours ago she was grazing with her herd, why her? Why did they have to come and ruin their lives? Her herd had done nothing to deserve this, they had never done anything bad. Now she would never see her sister of father again. She looked around the metal container then walked over to the small opening and peered out. She could see other horses and humans. The humans did this, they captured her family. She snorted then spun around when the large double doors opened "Come on Beauty." said a young man, about 23 with light blond hair, he reached out slowly. Cheyanne whinnied then charged at him "Woah!" he yelled as he fell on the dusty ground. Cheyanne whinnied again as she reared into the air "Hey Brian! Give me a hand here!" Once she was on all four hooves the man slung a lasso around her neck "Okay, What do you need me to do?" Cheyanne heard him behind her, what was he doing back there? She couldn't see him, what if he was planning on doing something to her? Out of instinct she up her back legs, throwing the human back against the trailer. She reared again "Woah girl! Billy! You okay!" Cheyanne snorted "Yeah, I'm fine..I think." The man who had a grip on her lead began to pull her along "It's okay Girl." he coaxed, Cheyanne was too afraid to do much else. Finally he put her into a small pasture that was empty, but there were two mares in the one next to her's. She charged in, and ran around, neighs ringing into the air.

Laika
The palomino filly ate the lush green grass that was in her pasture, she loved being outside with the other horses. Her head shot up when she heard neighs and whinnies "New arrivals." she said through chews, she watched as a black and white mare was lead into a pasture with Rhaine, another mare. Then a few moments later another mare, a palomino tobiano, was brought in. Laika reared in surprise when she sent Billy, her trainer, into the side of the trailer. She watched as she was led into an empty pasture "She really is wild." she said to herself as the mare ran around her pasture. Laika looked away, she remembered when she was taken away from her home and brought here, but she was quick to accept her new life here. She looked over to the jumping pen, Billy said he would take her there today, she saw Chico, another foal at the stables. "Hey Chico!" She whinnied as he was led around the course, even though she was a month older he was still slightly larger than her. She watched him jump for a few moer minutes before turning around and laying on the soft grass. She yawned the closed her eyes.

Visit my Deviantart!