Poll

Agree?

Yes
No

Author Topic: New markings.  (Read 1871 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
New markings.
« on: September 04, 2013, 07:53:20 am »
Hewwo, so I wanted to do something like markings and people would create. If it is possible as well to download it in other computer for everyone to see. There is a tutorial here of how to make your own markings and if your not in the mood to search it the link is here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=27569.msg539412&boardseen#new

I'm not sure if it a possible idea in anyway but I hope the Idea was good.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: New markings.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 08:19:01 am »
I'm not sure what you mean by this. About new markings, it would be nice to have some new ones. About "create", people can make their presets and markings, so I'm not sure what you're saying.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 12:45:22 pm »
I'm not sure what you mean by this. About new markings, it would be nice to have some new ones. About "create", people can make their presets and markings, so I'm not sure what you're saying.

For example, you know how you create preset? Its the same for the markings. We could make a file for markings that we made and save them and then when we finish the markings we can send them out to the local like presets. Now you get me? ^^

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 01:39:54 am »
You can already do this, really. MM3, or Mass Markings 3, is the most commonly used marking pack downloadable from the website. You can upload your own markings as well, thoigh I'm not skilled in that field.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 07:07:16 am »
You can already do this, really. MM3, or Mass Markings 3, is the most commonly used marking pack downloadable from the website. You can upload your own markings as well, thoigh I'm not skilled in that field.
Exactly, that's why I was confused.