Author Topic: Non Roleplayers  (Read 2770 times)

Kittycattfm

Re: Non Roleplayers
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 06:13:55 pm »
I honestly don't roleplay. I just talk with people and explore. Its my version of having fun here \o/

Oh hey pageget

Offline zady

• I BLAME RAZ!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • DJ Rin
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 07:08:11 pm »
I'm moving away from roleplaying now
i used to do it alot, but not so much anymore, non of the roleplays now-er days capture me anymore, i find alot of them boring and unoriginal...

So now i hot radios for the floofs and wonder around the worlds~

MESH edition
Preset & marking edition

Feel free to pm me for help!

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 07:14:33 pm »
.. I don't understand why you would go on a Roleplay site and not roleplay at all.  I understand that this is a social site as well but it is about roleplaying, there are lots of sites just to hang around in so why pick a roleplay site to hang around in?[/center]

Alizarin pretty much explained this.

You know, I once asked the same question. But then I remembered what the text on the Feral Heart front page said.

Why are we here?

The main principle is still the same; we are here to have fun, make friends and have a taste of the good life outside reality! You could see FeralHeart as a big 3D-chat, roleplaygame or just adventure.

If they don't enjoy RP-ing, leave them be. As Lady said, "What's it to you?" They have a right not to role-play, and I would really rather go on FH to chat and have fun than go on a RP site. If they're not breaking the rules, just leave them.

Offline Wildfang1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2013, 01:01:42 am »
I am not a huge fan of roleplaying, but I will if I am asked to roleplay. I've roleplayed with my friends, but I have not roleplayed with other people or on this site. I kind of like just running around as my character(s), and seeing what other people are doing.