Author Topic: The Seceret World Of Sonazea (Accepting)  (Read 34686 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
The Seceret World Of Sonazea (Accepting)
« on: September 24, 2013, 01:54:16 am »
Hidden away from human kind is a world of animals unknown to them.  A special place of for the most part, peace.  Nature goes on how it should be without human interference.  For years upon years this world, known as Sonazea, was free of human destruction.  But now the borders held up by magic are falling apart.  It is said that Sonazea was build by a group of Magic Users who used a now unknown but powerful spell to keep humans and most animals out.  The only way to keep Sonazea safe is to gather up more Magic Users and rebuild the borders.  But what about the spell to be used?  There are many tales about the protection spell and many clues left behind but can it be found?  It must!  Or else Sonazea will fall under the human's grasp.

This is a remake of a roleplay.  But we are going to start over, just have the same plot.

The Legend
It is said that five animals once came together hundreds of years ago.  Two wolves, who were mates.  One had a grey coat while the other had a black one,  a Cross Fox, a Barn Owl and a BEW (Black Eyed White) dumbo rat.  These animals saw the damage the humans were starting to make, and they would only make things worse.  They believed that the humans would ruin the world and the animals would be punished for their crimes along with them.  So by using the power now known as magic they created a spell that would protect a large area from the humans.  But it was flawed, some animals were not allowed though while others were.  They ruled over the land they called Sonazea.  But they did not seek power for themselves.  They ruled to protect the animals within the borders of Sonazea and keep the borders up.  But everyone has a lifespan.  The rat was the first to go.  Even though rats can only live for about two years this rat lived about fifteen because of his power.  Next the owl in a battle to protect a nest of newborn racoons.  The Cross Fox went next, killed in his sleep by a traitor.  The two wolves died together of old age.  But the world went on without them, many have forgotten the story.  It is said these animals lived in a temple known as the Temple Of Magic which holds the spell they used to protect Sonazea.

Rules
No powerplay or mary sues.
Don't play as a character that is not yours.
Don't be your own mate or offspring, its boring.  You may be your own kin however.
You can be any breed, even made up ones as long as they are not humanoid.
No cussing, even if they are blocked out.
No killing or seriously hurting someone's character without asking.
No limit to characters, just make sure you can play them all.
Whenever I make these kind of roleplays it gets filled with wolves.  Be creative!  It doesn't have to be a made up breed, just don't cover this place with wolves!

Magic Rules
Even if you character does not use magic, read this.
Each user is limited to their own strength.  Each spell used will take energy from the user until the task is finished.  If a spell is used that is too strong it can kill the user.
A Magic User can attack others with their mind.  You do not need to use Magic to know how to defend yourself against these attacks.  More detail will pop up throughout the roleplay.
Energy is the power for all spells.  Energy is made simply by the body naturally to keep it going.  Food and rest.  When your low on Energy you will feel tired.  If all the Energy is used the user will die.
Normal magic works best in the light and at day time.  'Dark' Magic works best in the dark and at night.  Dark Magic is NOT EVIL.  It is often used my nocturnal Magic Users or Users that spend a lot of time in the shadows.

Groups
There are two groups both going to the Temple of Magic.  Both groups are on the same side, however they do not know about each other.  They will meet later in the roleplay.

Group One
Snow Shoe (Rustys - Vorox)
Watcher (Firespirit - Wolf)
Attila (Mau - Dwarf Rabbit)

Group Two
Simon (Rustys - Vorox)
Pride (Pridelord - Dragon)
Marten (Rustys - Pigmy Owl)

Other Stuff

Time In Roleplay

Morning []
Mid day []
Sunhigh []
Sunset []
Night [X]
Midnight []

Season In Roleplay

Summer []
Spring []
Fall [X]
Winter []

Weather In Roleplay

Normal []
Hot []
Cold []
Snow []
Rain []
Drizzling []
Thunderstorm []
Blizzard []
Just Rained [X]

Forum
Username:
Name:
Breed:
Info On Breed: (If made up breed)
Description:
Personality:
History:
Mate:
Offspring:
Kin:
Magic:
Other:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 12:36:32 am by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: The Seceret World Of Sonazea (Accepting)
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 02:02:31 am »
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 02:54:07 am by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 02:20:08 am »
Username: Emberflame
Name: Watcher
Breed: Witch-Wolf
Info On Breed: Just a wolf that uses magic XD
Description: A black runt with deep blue eyes, gray paws, muzzle and tail-tip, and gray underfur. He wears a sapphire necklace and feathers behind his ear.
Personality: Shy and normally reserved, Watcher avoids contact with other creatures as much as possible. He can become stingy in self-defense, however.
History: Watcher used to live in the human world, but simply stumbled into Sonazea one day. He has no idea how he got there. Other history to be found out in rp :3
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Kin: none
Other: runt and wears sapphire necklace and ear feathers... and he practices dark magic :3
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 02:58:24 am by Firespirit »

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 02:35:00 am »
Welcome back!  I have to get to bed so we can wait for more people to join while I sleep.  :)
By the way, there isn't a portal to Sonazea.  The spell keeps people from simply walking toward it.   When they get near they will always get distracted or think of something they need to do.  However some animals are unaffected and just walk right in.  That is why 'normal' animals like foxes or wolves are in Sonazea.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 02:37:58 am by Rustys »
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 02:57:37 am »
OOC: ohh okay I never really got that bit :P and thx -scratches the portal part-

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 09:01:51 pm »
(Alright, we can start up again.  We should start over, so our characters don't know each other anymore.)

Snow Shoe sat on the pebble based beach along a slow river.  His eyes were closed and his sliver tipped tail lay on his front paws.  It slowly moved up and down like a content cat.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 09:53:12 pm »
OOC: ok :)

IC: Watcher was sitting in the water upstream, out of sight around a bend. His eyes were shut tight as he concentrated, still as stone. Slowly, the water around him began to spin, sending out strange waves downstream. His eyes squinted and he opened them slowly. As soon as he did, the water stopped and flowed normally again. Watcher sighed and waded back ashore.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 10:10:27 pm »
Snow Shoe stood and opened his pale eyes.  He heard the sudden speed of the water.  Even though it quieted he could feel the magic that was used to create it.  Curious, he decided to walk upstream in hopes of finding the magic user.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2013, 12:34:17 am »
Watcher was bored right now. For once, he wasn't hungry, as he'd found an abandoned deer kill in the woods. He plodded over to the water and dabbed at the surface, creating small images formed of ripples and light.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2013, 09:37:13 pm »
Because of his untenability to see Snow Shoe had to cast out his thoughts to sense any magi users.  Unfortunately the user would be able to sense him as well and may think he is attacking them.  Because of this, Snow Shoe searched carefully.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru