Author Topic: The Seceret World Of Sonazea (Accepting)  (Read 34682 times)

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
Re: The Seceret World Of Sonazea (Accepting)
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2013, 11:08:41 pm »
Watcher felt the prodding touch of another mind. He froze, shutting his eyes and immediately blocking his mind of all telepathic channels.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2013, 12:03:25 am »
Snow Shoe withdrew to himself as soon as he felt resistance in his search.  Before continuing he cased a simple spell that would protect himself from any ranged object.  So no one could hurt him by throwing a rock at him.  That was one of his weaknesses, he couldn't see if any non living object was coming toward him.  He hoped the spell could not come of use.  He moved carefully upstream, now using his sense of smell to pinpoint the animal, of which he guessed was a male wolf.  Snow Shoe was sure he would be able to find him now that he was close to him and that the wolf had been alerted.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2013, 02:24:49 am »
Watcher stood knee-deep in the river, which was actually belly-deep for him considering he was a runt. He looked around cautiously, freezing when he saw a large Vorox coming up the river. Watcher swallowed. One lash of that tail and he would be a dead wolf.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2013, 09:41:50 pm »
Snow Shoe was much bigger than Watcher and he knew that he would be at least a little worried about him being nearby so he adopted a friendly pose.  It wasn't the way Vorox showed it, but a wolf would be able to tell.  For example, if a wolf lowers his tail he is showing his rank as an omega.  But if a Vorox lowers his tail he is saying he doesn't want a fight and is friendly.  Snow Shoe did not want the wolf to think he was an omega.  He lifted his tail just a bit so it wouldn't touch the ground and allowed it to sway softly.  His ears would pointed forward but not straight up because that would be wolf speak for 'I am alpha'.  Snow Shoe found it strange for him to be like this and telling others he was a friend because this same pose would be a threat for Vorox.  The tail raised meant that they are readying themselves to attack.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2013, 12:15:12 am »
Watcher cocked his head at the animal. This was odd, he'd had no idea Vorox knew wolf poses so well. He could see a milky film over the animals eyes, so he knew it was blind, and giving visible signals would be pointless. "What do you want?" He whuffed warily.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2013, 01:48:41 am »
"Someone has been using magic on the river, I am looking for that someone," Snow Shoe said softly.  He had indented to stay in one place but a natural stronger wave of water passed through the river and soaked both the pebbles and his paws.  Out of instinct he jumped backward and pulled back his ears.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2013, 02:10:40 am »
Watcher gulped and mentally strengthened his little telepathic blockade. "What for?" He growled.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2013, 02:21:08 am »
Snow Shoe sighed deeply before be spoke.  He noted that the barriers around the wolves mind had strengthened as if he felt threatened.
"The barriers that protect us from the outside world are waring down.  I am looking for magic users to help me find the old spell and strengthen the barriers again just like how it was made several hundreds of years ago."  He said.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2013, 02:23:57 am »
Watcher swallowed. Now he was in conflict, he loved this paradise, had ever since he had somehow stumbled upon it. It let him practice his magic in peace. He didn't trust this vorox though, a tiny runt like him would make an easy meal for the powerful creature, blind or not. "I will join you." He growled warily at last. "But I'll be watching."

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2013, 02:34:26 am »
(Watcher wouldn't know this, but I am just telling you so you know.  Since Snow Shoe is a robotic animal he doesn't need to eat)
Snow Shoe nodded and smiled warmly.  It did not bother him that the wolf didn't trust him.  He didn't trust the wolf ether but he hoped that he could someday.
"My name is Snow Shoe, yours?"  He asked as he side stepped to move farther away from the river simply because getting his paws wet had unnerved him.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru