Author Topic: The Seceret World Of Sonazea (Accepting)  (Read 34632 times)

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
Re: The Seceret World Of Sonazea (Accepting)
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2013, 03:07:19 pm »
OOC: O.o okay, interesting :)

IC: "Watcher." He answered, shuffling his paws in the mud.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2013, 05:01:47 pm »
Username:  Rustys
Name: Marten
Breed: pygmy Owl
Info On Breed: A very small brown owl.
Description:
Personality: He is skittish and nervous.
History: Marten fell out of his nest, luckily he was about old enough to learn to fly.  He taught himself so he isn't a very good flyer.
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Kin: Unknown
Magic: No
Other:

Snow Shoe sat down and curled his tail around his body so the sliver tip sat on his paws, glinting in the sunlight.
"Currently I am just looking for others to come with me, then we will go to the Temple Of Magic. It is said to hold the protection spell.  Once it is found we would go to the edge of Sonazea and bring the borders back up."  He explained.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 07:54:28 pm by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2013, 05:57:54 pm »
Watcher looked down at the rivers surface, blinking as he stared into it's depths. "So what now?" He asked.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 06:06:34 pm by Firespirit »

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2013, 06:23:53 pm »
Snow Shoe blinked slowly, he thought he had already explained 'what now'.  But he said he again in case he wasn't clear.
"We need to find other magic users while making our way to the Temple of Magic.  Then when it comes close to night we look for a den."  He said.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2013, 10:21:53 pm »
"Alright." Watcher said. "Wait here one minuet." He vanished into the woods, and reappeared much later lugging a large rib from the deer carcass, still thick with meat.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2013, 06:20:00 pm »
(I will be on a short vacation for two days.  So we will to have to pause the roleplay for now)

Snow Shoe could smell the meat that Watcher had pulled out.
"I am not hungry, you have it," He said.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2013, 07:16:56 pm »
OOC: ok, have fun :3

IC: Watcher put the rib down. "I'm not eating it yet. I'm saving it for later." He said.

Offline Pridelord

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2013, 12:30:34 pm »
Seems its only the two of you, hope I can liven things up a bit, please let me know if my character is good enough. Gonna use a fantasy animal if you dont mind. Dragon to be exact but ill just go ahead and do the little form thing. :P

Username:  Pridelord
Name: Pride
Breed: Dragon
Info On Breed: Dragon sizes vary depending on the area the dragon is from however, with the use of magic, size changing is not a problem.
Description: Pride is small, about the size of a medium sized wolf. His wings span about 5 feet from wing tip to wing tip. His leathery wings allow him to fly better however do not provide much protection. His scales are black in color with blue markings spanning his body. His tail follows behind him, approximately 4 feet in length.
Personality: He is shy at first. Pride prefers to avoid fighting, but will if the need arises. He is very defending of friends and those who are close to him.
History: Pride was born near the ocean on a beach. All dragons are taught the basics of magic from birth however it is up to them to continue their search for the knowledge and secrets of magic. Being used to the cool touch of the ocean, and swimming deep under its embrace, Pride prefers the darkness and is accustom to the cold. He doesnt remember much of his past, nor how he ended up in the land of Sonazea
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Kin: Unknown
Magic: Yes
Other:

Pride....Pride.... The name continuously repeated in his mind. Suddenly he awoke, startled. Sunlight ebbed its way through the tree leaves, beaming into his now open eyes. He felt panicked. He quickly looked around, trying to catch his bearing, trying to figure out where he was. He tried to think back to the events that led him to such a place, but to no avail. The only thing he remembered was one word that kept on floating around in his head. Pride. "Pride..." he whispered to himself in a hoarse voice, seemingly unused for so long. He felt a connection to that word and knew that it was his own. "Pride," he repeated once again "My name...is Pride"

OC: Well I hope that was good enough, please let me know if there is anything that you would like me to change or anything else you would like me to do to enter into the RP. If you want Pride to have any more attributes or certain ones, please dont hesitate to let me know, im always open for ideas :P. Anyways, hope you like him and that I am able to join, Thank you.
The one and only.
Take care of the Pack first.
Never give up, Never back down, Never tap out.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2013, 07:44:22 pm »
(You have a nice character.  I like how you didn't make him huge.  Your accepted.  Since Pride likes the dark I am guessing he also uses dark magic like Watcher?  Did you read what we already have done?)

Snow Shoe shrugged.  "If you want to drag that along no ones stopping you.  But I am not slowing up just because it is wearing you down."  He said.

Marten flew close to the ground.  He wasn't used to the sunlight in his large eyes and was scared of the consequences of being out at daytime.  He had no idea what animals were awake at this time or which ones would eat him.  He found that to be pretty important.  He had taught himself to fly, so his ability was poor and he couldn't fly too high because of his fear of falling or being pushed around by the wind.  He moved from place to place and never had a home forever.  Today he couldn't find a resting place.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 08:21:30 pm by Rustys »
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Pridelord

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2013, 09:23:31 pm »
OOC: Okay, thank you. Yes I did read what has happened already. I will use the little paragraph that I wrote earlier with my character and just start from there heh. And yes he is primarily a dark magic caster however he is able to perform both. Pride just prefers the dark but he is used to both.

IC: Pride glanced around looking for any signs as to where he was or what he was doing here. He heard a soft rustling sound, perhaps the sound of wings, coming from one direction, and he smelled the sweet aroma of meat coming from another. Pride was unsure what to do from there and decided to further inspect the skies in hopes of finding where the sound was  coming from. In the distance he could see a small creature flying around and was unsure if it could see him.
The one and only.
Take care of the Pack first.
Never give up, Never back down, Never tap out.