Author Topic: Hello, Goodbye, T'was Nice to Know You  (Read 2626 times)

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Hello, Goodbye, T'was Nice to Know You
« on: October 07, 2013, 02:51:08 am »
So, I've decided that the time has come for me to take my leave of FeralHeart. It simply doesn't hold much interest for me anymore; modding takes up time that I'd rather spend on other artistic endeavours, the types of RP I prefer (ie. involving more humanoids/plot and less sitting around/hunting) just don't exist here, and those were the two main reasons I was involved in the game and community. Also, though I know there are still a lot of wonderful individuals around here and I'm very glad to have met you all, I've watched the FH community as a nebulous collective change dramatically and, honestly, deteriorate since I joined several years ago. Too much drama between mods and the people who complain about them/blame them for everything, too much complaining about one species 'clique' or another. Too much overall finger-pointing. Maybe it got too big, maybe the median age range is going down, maybe my age is just going up and my perspective is the only thing that's changed, I really don't know which, but I'm a bit sad that it happened, whatever it was. In any case, it's time for me to move on.

I don't know whether I'll show up again occasionally or not. I might do that, or I might just delete the game from my computer, or show up for official events since those are usually fun (my account and mods thread will stay up whatever happens, because I'm weirdly clingy about game accounts and people still seem to be downloading the mods). Should anyone want/need to contact me, I check my DA notes regularly.

Nice knowing you all. I'll miss quite a few of you and bear no ill will toward anyone.

And yes, I'm ashamed of myself for actually using a song lyric as my subject line.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, Goodbye, T'was Nice to Know You
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 03:41:38 am »
-Le gasp!- It's so sad to hear that you will be leaving the Feral Heart community, Tearless. You are such a good member to this community. You've contributed so many add-ons and mods to the game to make it better for many members. Some of your work has even inspired me with some of my preset creations.

If you feel like it's your time to leave, then so be it. It's understandable... but you will be missed in this community. Farewell, Tearless. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do in life.

Sincerely, Lady Alizarin
Inactive

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 11:50:54 pm »
Though I never knew you well, I'll still miss you Tearless. Thanks for all your help here in the community. You are a wonderful artist so keep up the lovely work <3

I'm sad to see you leave, but I understand and I hope you have a blessed year, and be safe.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 01:54:05 am »
I completely understand Tearless. At least there are other places to keep in contact with ya, but I might miss you around the Feralheart community. It's sad to see ya go still.

Good-bye Tearless, and I shall never get tired of the steampunk thingy interface you made... o3o derp? <3

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 06:06:32 am »
Aww bums :( Well, it's been nice having you around Tearless. Take care of yourself won't you.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 03:29:14 pm »
Wow.. This makes me sad, Tearless. o: I understand if you aren't feeling the same passion for FH, but we're glad to have had you around here as a wonderful artist, thoughtful mind, and above all a kind and friendly face here in our community.
It's definitely strange for me, since I've known about you since long before I'd even gotten around to being on the forums, and since shortly after I'd joined FH almost three years ago. I'mma miss you, luff, even if we didn't speak on a regular basis. ;-;

But, wherever you go, I hope you enjoy yourself, and as Flobby said, take care. <3

P.S.-- We haven't forgotten about your art prize for the character contest, either. <3 Delay has had a lot on her plate lately, but she does plan on finishing your picture of Getty. I'll have her send it to your DA account when it is done. c:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline fastwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ROOOOOOOOOOOWK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 04:24:35 pm »
Awww, sad to see chu leaving ;~; Unexpected as well. Dx I hope you've had a great three years here on Feral-Heart. c:

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 05:18:29 pm »
I sorry to see you leave Tear o^o, you are amazing person and a wonderful artist. I wish you much luck in your ongoing life and wish for much happiness for you <33
Please don't be a stranger from time to time and visit us if you ever want to. <33
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 05:25:07 pm »
Although don't know you well Tearless you seem like a nice person, I've seen you post many times around the forums and your very helpfull to everyone. Its sad to see you floofs leave and heart breaking to those who know you best. I hope to see you around here again, if you do decide to come back.
I hope you have the best of luck in the future and do return, you were a great member of the FeralHeart team and the community.
Sincerely Taylor.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2013, 09:14:49 am »
Its really sad to see you leave feralheart even if I havent met you yet but you are amazing with modifications and arts, Well now Take care!

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^