Author Topic: A sad lack of Warrior roleplays.  (Read 4130 times)

Offline Darkoblivion

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
A sad lack of Warrior roleplays.
« on: November 08, 2013, 12:29:13 am »
We all know the sad lack of Warrior Cat roleplays in Fluorite Plains, and the mapped Warrior Cat rps are starting to go down as well.

The only popular mapped roleplay around is TWR, which I am unable to join due to certain reasons that I will not discuss. I tried creating a warrior cat roleplay, but I didn't get a single member whatsoever, after days and days of recruiting. No one else is having much luck either.

Anyone else notice these sad issues?(Same kind of goes for other kinds of roleplays, especially lion prides.)

Click theh eggies if you want o3o... So they don't, you know... die.

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
Re: A sad lack of Warrior roleplays.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 12:46:42 am »
I have noticed no changes in the number of Warriors RPs. It's just that they recruit all at the same time, around the same hour of the day (which results in making the whole SB area lag). I actually think there is too much new Warriors RPs, too much people want to be the Leader. I think the best would be to join experienced groups. My friend has been running her Clan since two years now and she has trouble recruiting because the Clan is 'too old'. Yet, last year, we had over 1000. The Clan was deleted by accident, and only those who were active remained (around 400 members were regained). Really, the number of groups doesn't count. It's the size that does. It's funnier RPing in a Clan you know to be active than a Clan that could collapse at any moment.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 01:03:38 am »
Lack? If anything I've seen an increase. It seems as there are less wolf/canine RPs anymore. Yestreday, I was playing as mah fox charrie, Vix. I searched FP for about an hour. :/ Couldn't find a RP in sight! They were all Warrior RPs, and that's it. The occasional wolf RP came up, but it wasn't really my type. I have also seen an increase of lion prides also. The other day I was near the portal to Cape and there were about five different prides recruiting, each one with multiple members. :L Guess it must just be the time chu log on~

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 01:54:04 am »
Really, all I ever see are Warrior cat role-plays and the lions, especially at the Fluorite Plains. I often see at least four or five recruiting everyday, if not over that. However, to be fair, maybe it's your time-frame, where you are? There is a difference in time of when most people get online to play at all. Also, added to Alpha Eclipse, maybe the reason there aren't many wolf role-plays up and about it because most are mapped. Most wolf role-plays tend to be mapped or selective about where they want to be around the public maps.

Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 02:17:43 am »
TWR is a big warrior cat role-play, but we are very aware of the other role-plays. Rise of the Clans is back, and so is ANP, and about two more. They just don't recruit as much as some because they have allot of warriors in the map it's self. So does TWR, but we just like to boost up numbers, because wellll the more the merrier ^^ Anyway~

I agree with Alpha and Fox here, the Warriors role-plays are really sky-rocketing. On my first days of FH, Wolf role-plays were the biggest... but there are hardly any active wolf role-plays around that are mapless. There's only a handful mapped that I know about as well that haven't silently died out. I get where your coming from though, as you might be on a different time-zone, or just not catch them in time. This all might also be because of the literacy requirements. I have not met an active wolf role-play that lasted for about a month without wanting a role-play sample; they only accept literate people. Some people just can't meet the requirements is all. ^^ Nice point though dear c:

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2013, 09:49:50 pm »
I have notices this.
RotC is /trying/ to come back, TWR is hogging members (as normal), and some other RP's I've never heard of pop up one day and vanish the next.
They just all recruit at the
SAME.
DANG.
TIME.

I (might bring back) have a WC RP that's unique asinthecanturnintodragonsbutshh, but I never got members because TWR has all the WC RPers.
They NEVER RP. AtleastfortheweekIwasinthatRP.
All of it is OOC, but because it's such an active, popular RP, it gets members.
Soooooo all WC RPers go there, and not the cool, interesting RP's.
Just say'n.
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 11:14:05 pm »
To be honest I only ever see Warrior cat role plays, there is a sad lack of everything else.

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2013, 01:01:51 am »
I have notices this.
RotC is /trying/ to come back, TWR is hogging members (as normal), and some other RP's I've never heard of pop up one day and vanish the next.
They just all recruit at the
SAME.
DANG.
TIME.

I (might bring back) have a WC RP that's unique asinthecanturnintodragonsbutshh, but I never got members because TWR has all the WC RPers.
They NEVER RP. AtleastfortheweekIwasinthatRP.
All of it is OOC, but because it's such an active, popular RP, it gets members.
Soooooo all WC RPers go there, and not the cool, interesting RP's.
Just say'n.

Baby, I'm an administrator for TWR, I have been for about a month or two. Every time I came on, there was always someone on and roleplaying. Plus, the other Roleplays 'hog' just as much as us, we actually haven't really been successful in recruiting lately because of these other Roleplays xD we at TWR are just a big family, so we feel comfortable with each other and talk OCC. We of course Roleplay allot though as well ^^

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2013, 02:24:44 am »
Well, I know for a fact that TWB (the wonderful beginning) will be coming back unfortunately (IMO) A THIRD TIME, so if you like night walker go ahead and have fun there. ( I overheard her talking, so yeah it's back. )

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2013, 03:19:04 am »
I don't know what some of you are talking about when you say there's a lack of Warrior roleplays. I see them everyday. Everytime I log into Flourite Plains, I see one or two clans out playing in the feilds, while others are at Stone Bridge recruiting.
Inactive