Author Topic: How Did You End Up Here?  (Read 12148 times)

Offline kcatd35

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • Anything~Random
    • View Profile
Re: How Did You End Up Here?
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2013, 04:02:49 am »
How did you end up on feral heart?- Where do I start? XD, One day about two years ago I was browsing the interwebz, I found a link to this site -clicks- then I came here, But I saw that the registration was closed,  I thought it would never open so I left, But when I met my friend SilentFlame in June or July I can't remember, A few months later in early august we were talking about feral heart and we watched the registration like 24/7, She got an accout before me -pokes, your not fair- XD, It took me about 10 try's to get an account, But me and my friend both got one and now we Derp around on feral heart and have fun, That's how I ended up here

Do yu regret coming to feral heart?- Heck no! I love this game, I play it all the time mostly, Since WQ is shutting down soon, me and my friend have moved here, We joined this game cause we liked it so much, I don't regret coming here, I've made so many new friends I've made so many friends I can't even count! This is why I don't regret coming to FH

People in the Image,  Vask, Sagitta, Scarlett (The Grey Wolf> Me) Rin, and SeizureWhale

R.I.P- DarkPetal
R.I.P- Genisis

Offline Oogie Boogie

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Is that the best you got?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2013, 05:00:12 pm »
I was looking for more Impressive Title games since Sanctum of Eventide, the only one that works with my computer, shut down. All the others are crash galore. I found this website, registration was open and I came.

But I have this one thing to say...

~Firepool~

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2013, 08:39:10 pm »
How did you end up on Feralheart?

Well for starters, I'd been chatting on the phone with my cousin (Otherwise known as my bestie) and she'd been talking about MMO's. I asked her if she had discovered an animal RPG's recently and she told me about this beautiful place. So, me and her both made accounts way back in March 2012 and here I am!

Do you regret joining Feralheart?
Nope. Not at all. (Well, maybe a little. No JK) I love this place. It's so.. wonderful and the community and MODS are amazing people. Everyone's also relatively friendly, especially on the forms. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Being a member for almost two years, I can tell you right now nothing ever bad's happened to me where I've thought of leaving.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2013, 04:25:37 am »
How did you end up in FeralHeart?

While playing Wolf Quest, some of the members I would play with informed me about Feral Heart when they asked if I played it. I told them I didn't, and they immidietly started telling me about the game and the character possibilities you can make. My sister played the game for a short time, and showed me some of her game sessions. I was hesitant to try it out first, since I saw some.... unmentionable things.... in the chats. Alot of people doing nasty stuff. e_o
But eventually I made an account to try it out. What's the harm of trying new things, right? I had so much fun that I pretty much got hooked.

Do You regret coming to FeralHeart?

Honestly... no. I've learned how to roleplay on Feral Heart, met some wonderful people, have made plenty of friends, and have had an overall good time here in the FH community. I wish I would have discovered it a little sooner.
Inactive

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2013, 05:42:05 am »

I think I stumbled across FH when I was browsing Youtube and saw a turorial on how to make a preset. I clicked on it and followed the link. Fortunately, the registration was open at the time so I registered then and have been hooked ever since.

]Do you regret coming to FH?

No! I've met heaps of amazing fluffs and I love em' all. I do regret however, admitting that I once was an Adoption Center back in the days. -Awkward cough- Anywho, I've learnt alot about it like different roleplaying techniques people have used. And overall I've had an  amazing time playing FH. :3

? Signature by Pokrovka ?

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2013, 06:02:27 am »
How did you end up on FeralHeart?
Oddly enough, The Endless Forest brought me here. There was a topic on the community forums about other animal-themed MMORPGs that TEF folks played, and both WolfQuest and FeralHeart were mentioned. I tried both, got bored of WolfQuest, but I've stuck with FeralHeart.

Do you regret coming to FeralHeart?
If I regretted it, I wouldn't still be here, would I? lol. True, I don't hang out in-game much anymore, but I enjoy it as something relaxing and silly to do after a long day of school and work. So, no, I don't regret coming to FeralHeart. :D

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013, 03:47:28 pm »

Thank this music Video for Bringing FH to my attention.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z3bms1yXTY
Oh, and Tiffashy's 'feral Heart' Videos.
=^.^=
And it was pure luck I was on when the Registry was open, I nearly did a Level 9 Fan Girl scream.

Now this is a tough one, Its been pretty iffy for me as of late, but, eh, I'm about 50/50 on it.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2013, 04:24:30 pm »

The game of Feralheart was mentioned to me by an old acquaintance of mine who rarely plays the game nowadays. Back then, I was lingering around on the Xat chats when she told me how Feralheart was one of the more interesting games she's witnessed in a long while. At first, I was skeptic and I didn't have the muse to really join. Though, over time, once I've downloaded the game back in 2011 and created an account I no longer use (having switched accounts), the game practically grew on me as I learned more and more about the community and the types of roleplays established here.

Do you regret coming to Feralheart?

Honestly, no. Even though I was cautious and hesitant at first, the community has grown on me and I find myself somewhat addicted to both the game and the forums. It's been quite a while since I've met a game full of supportive and understanding individuals but more so a game that's strict in abiding by its rules with mods that not only help keep the game safe but actually communicates and gets involved with the members here. The game is unique in its own way and thus far, I haven't seen any other quite like it.
gone

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2013, 05:21:28 pm »
BroIdunno. Back in the day-day when I was still playing WolfQuest, I'd gotten bored of the single-player game, and so I decided to check around on the WQ forums. Sure enough, there was a user on there raving about this "new game called FeralHeart that looks awesome," and so.. I decided I'd Google it.
Sure enough, I downloaded it, and it was love at first sight.

No way. <3
(I'd hope I wouldn't regret it! XD)
Since that day in March, 2011, when I found FH, I actually haven't spent more than a week away from this game or its forums at a time. I'm rather addicted, and I've made some very, very dear friends along the way-- some of whom I may actually have the chance to meet in real life someday. Nowadays I find myself really trying my best to help make the community a safer and happier place, too, and I don't have a regret in the world-- except I wish I'd gotten more involved with the community and forums a bit sooner!
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2013, 05:30:49 pm »
I downloaded it, and it was love at first sight.

You're not the only one Whitey ;n; It went that way for me as well. Wolves and Lions is like... like.. Paradise for me :D

No way. <3
(I'd hope I wouldn't regret it! XD)
Since that day in March, 2011, when I found FH, I actually haven't spent more than a week away from this game or its forums at a time. I'm rather addicted, and I've made some very, very dear friends along the way-- some of whom I may actually have the chance to meet in real life someday. Nowadays I find myself really trying my best to help make the community a safer and happier place, too, and I don't have a regret in the world-- except I wish I'd gotten more involved with the community and forums a bit sooner!

I agree/do with most of this :3 Every since I found FH I very went away from it, nor did I dream going away. It was only August in which I was forced to go away due to school ;o; Then I decided to come back c: I couldn't just leave behind all the friends I've met<3 I've met so many lovely friends here (more than I have in real life xD). I too wish I'd found FH sooner. Maybe I could have been apart of IT... but being an energetic FeralHeartian is more than I could have ever asked to be<333

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.