Author Topic: Seems Legit...  (Read 4939 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Seems Legit...
« on: December 21, 2013, 04:07:49 am »
Ok, I was just looking at the forum stats and found something... rather interesting..

Umm.. 16,777,215 posts? I'm sorry, call me a pessimist but I don't think anyone can reach that number of posts. Something here seems fishy xD Lol, does anyone have an explanation?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 04:12:29 am by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Seems Legit...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 04:24:32 am »
It's
Magic...

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 04:33:57 am »
It's
Magic...

I'm dying laughing

Lol, I've seen this quite a while ago. I thought I was bad... o_e

Hahah, I don't think that's truely possible either, or they'd have to be magical posting on like, everything.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 04:38:57 am »
It's
Magic...

Pffft xD Nu Lord

Heh, but really, that's not the only weird thing I've seen around these Forums xP

Eheh, nice try guys, but "I am a geek!!!" Is not a number xD Sorry! Also, why is Tigg's floof count 0? I mean, I would think she would have more floofs, right? o-o
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 05:03:21 am by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 05:17:35 am »
It would seem we have a mystery on our paws. I too have noticed this a while ago but never really questioned it. Also the fact that I haven't seen that many posts by Ms. Tigg and sir Razmirz around these forums at all. If they did possess that many post counts, we'd see them in nearly every topic, or a majority of them, ja? That's just me.

The floof count is another good point Ms. Starry. If Ms. Tigg did have that many posts, she certainly would have more floofs than what she currently obtains.
T'is quite skeptical.
gone

Offline Loumental

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • iPeanutbutter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2013, 09:32:30 am »
Yes, 'does seem legit. xD
They must have changed their post number. But I don't think they would like us blabbing about them.. :3

ID by Ruffian323
Signature by StygianInk

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2013, 04:41:16 pm »
*Puts sherlock Cap on* Let's investigate.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2013, 06:23:41 pm »
*giggles* ^.^

Hrm, it's possibru that a certain Razzle-Dazzle decided to "break" the post count for himself and another old admin (Tigg), and thus, the reason that it totally derps up the stats in the forum information area. xD
At the same time, though, it does kind of eliminate the whole "Who gets the highest post count!?!?" on the forum, that is, if it ever became a competition (which is silly, of course). When it comes to the most realistic post counts, though, I'd say Red has posted the most, at around 5,000+ posts. Possibly a few more than is listed, as well, since I think there was an issue a year or so ago where some old staff were cleaning out old threads in our archives, and accidentally deleted some permanently (which reduced several users' post counts slightly). Thankfully, this isn't an issue anymore.

As for Tigg's floof, I think she has it set to where she can't gain anymore floof. I'm not sure why, but again, she was an old forum admin, so I suppose she had it set that way for her own reasons. *Shrug*

I think the "I am a geek!!" post count is still pretty funny, though. xD
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2013, 06:30:56 pm »
*giggles* ^.^

Hrm, it's possibru that a certain Razzle-Dazzle decided to "break" the post count for himself and another old admin (Tigg), and thus, the reason that it totally derps up the stats in the forum information area. xD
At the same time, though, it does kind of eliminate the whole "Who gets the highest post count!?!?" on the forum, that is, if it ever became a competition (which is silly, of course). When it comes to the most realistic post counts, though, I'd say Red has posted the most, at around 5,000+ posts. Possibly a few more than is listed, as well, since I think there was an issue a year or so ago where some old staff were cleaning out old threads in our archives, and accidentally deleted some permanently (which reduced several users' post counts slightly). Thankfully, this isn't an issue anymore.

As for Tigg's floof, I think she has it set to where she can't gain anymore floof. I'm not sure why, but again, she was an old forum admin, so I suppose she had it set that way for her own reasons. *Shrug*

I think the "I am a geek!!" post count is still pretty funny, though. xD

Ah, xD I guess that explains it. Pfft, "I am a geek!!" xP You can also check their profile and Raz has like 1,000 posts per day :P

Preset Download

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2013, 09:13:05 am »