Author Topic: ?Into the Night? {No longer Accepting}  (Read 79107 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: ?Into the Night? Feline Shape Shifters Accepting!
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2014, 01:40:58 pm »
Ginger soon got bored of watching the canine and began trotting off. She had no idea what the customer wanted to know about him. All he did was sit in the shadows and talk to himslef. Kind of creepy to be honest. She soghed switching back into her human form and grabbing her beannie and jacket efore pulling out a pair of skinny jeans and a shirt from a hiding spot. Ginger headed back into town with her hands stuffed in her pockets. She sighed and turned down an alley which lead to a ware house where two of her friends were living right then. "Whatcha guys up to?" She questioned the two thin boys there. "Avoiding that kid Flynn. We saw him chasing some girl earlier." Andrew said irritably. Oh! So that's why that girl was crossing the river! She thought to herself. "And I'm just trying to keep us alive." The oldest one, Jackson, responded. She nodded and left without another word. The boys were used to that by now. Ginger exited the alley way and began to walk down the street once more.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2014, 09:58:19 pm »
Flynn stepped towards the girl, baring his human teeth. He could smell her skin, feel her breathe, inches from her. "Flynn, stand down." the voice sounded from the top of the stairs at the other side of the room. Flynn's eyes widened before closing as a sigh escaped his throat as he turned to face the man scaling down the stairs slowly. "Luke, not now.""Flynn, step down." The man repeated as he reached the bottom step. "You wanted it done, I'm doing it." "We don't finish a contract unfairly. They get a fighting chance, otherwise it's just cheating." Flynn's obvious aggravation showed on his slightly redened face. "Dear girl, come out, come out of those shadows" Luke held his hand out, motioning to the girl.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2014, 12:10:25 am »
Samantha waited for a minute or two, pondering her options. Run and end up killed, fight and end up killed, or just surrender and end up killed. Wow, what great options! instead she stepped out of of the shadows, her fists clenched and her chin raised defiantly. "What do you want from me?!"
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2014, 01:04:16 am »
Flynn's lips formed into a sly smirk, "Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart. It's not just you." Luke glanced over at Flynn "Flynn, let's not tease the poor girl, she already knows to much."Luke turned his attention to Samantha, walking to her until he could feel her breath, "Want to know what we want from you? Go home, pack your bags, and leave town because I don't wanna see someone with so much...potential be wasted. I'd hate to have to let Flynn loose, he's got issues we're working on them, but leave town or hide." luke snapped his fingers and mikey quickly opened the door back, motioning for the girl to leave.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2014, 02:02:55 am »
Sam cocked her eyebrow at Flynn's tone "Oh, but dear! You are the one flattering me!" she plastered and overly sweet smile on her face and then turned to Luke "Now I don't know who you think you are, but you can't make me move. I have a nice apartment, a good job-" She paused for a second and frowned "I have a nice apartment and I am not willing to give it up. Do whatever you like, you can't make me leave." With that she passed Flynn, muttering "Asswipe" under her breath before she turned around in the door way and flipped them off. With that she disappeared into the crowd.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2014, 02:27:54 am »
Flynn's eyes lit up with light as Samantha passed, almost as if her anger fueled his joy. "Did you get it?" Luke asked as the door closed behind her. "Course," Flynn replied, holding up a strand of black hair. "Good, let the rest get her scent, tonight, we hunt." he replied, turning and leaving up the stairs.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2014, 02:43:24 am »
Sam walked towards her apartment, and swiftly unlocked the door and stepping inside. She looked around the room and smiled feeling at home and safe with the warm beige's and dark furniture. She made herself a cup of chicken noodle soup and settled in front of the TV, watching a show about mythical monsters, including werewolves, vampires and dragons. She scoffed at how little the humans knew about what was going on around them. Soon afterwards she changed into a ratty t-shirt she used as her pj's and climbed into bed while looking at her phone.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2014, 03:31:40 am »
Flynn stood below her building, looking up at her window, a smirk crossing his lips. Two more guys stood beside him, "This should be fun." Flynn smiled. "It surely will.." one of the guys replied. Suddenly, the two men pushed Flynn to hus knees, holding him down as one tied his hand together. Flynn let a loud, surprised growl out, echoing through the forest as he struggled. "Flynn, you always were blind with rage." Luke stepped out of the shadows, his smile twosted as he twirled a silver dagger between his fingers. He pushed the knife against Flynns throat.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2014, 03:42:15 am »
As she was about to turn off her lights, Sam suddenly heard voices from outside her window. She threw on some shorts and looked out. It was Flynn, Luke, and two other men she didn't recognize. Silently she opened the window as not to attract the attention of the three men who seemed to be assaulting Flynn and sat on the sill, her legs dangling. "Hey Asswipe!" she shouted "Need a little help?"

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2014, 04:00:41 am »
The group looked up, giving Flynn just the chance to fight back. Swiping his legs around, he knocked the two men off of their feet. Just as Flynn turn around, Luke had the knife aimed at him. Rolling onto the ground, he avoided the stab for the most part, leaving a slice down his neck. It sizzled at the wound. A loud gasp escaped Flynn's mouth as he fell, his arms still tied.