Author Topic: From the Pontiff's Sketchbook (Requests, Trades)  (Read 996 times)

Offline SylvyrRayn

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Avytrix-Gitaxias, Metatech Pontiff
    • View Profile
    • My Weasyl Account! (Art!)
From the Pontiff's Sketchbook (Requests, Trades)
« on: April 20, 2014, 07:38:55 pm »
In an attempt to
  • be more active in the community
  • try to get to know you all better
  • get used to the forums
  • practice anatomy
  • just unwind and relieve some stress

I'd like to open up a board for requests (uvu)

I've had this game for a few years, but have never really ventured onto the forums. Everyone seems rather nice, though! So for the reasons above I've decided to take a step up in the community.

I've got some examples of my art here (warning, if you don't have a Weasyl account, you will not be able to see any drawings above the G rating): https://www.weasyl.com/submissions/avytrix

If you want to make a request, feel free to fill out this form:

Username:
Content of request:
Special notes:
References:
Size:

I'm sorry I don't have a better form, but I'll make do! If I finish your request, I'll try to PM you when it's done.

If you'd like to make an art trade, let me know! I'd love to do one!

I'm also open for making presets; I've only made mine ( https://www.weasyl.com/submission/570025/ok-but-look-at-me ) so far, but I'd like to get more practice! These can take much longer, though, so I might prefer something in return, like a drawing! It doesn't matter if you don't think you're good at art, I love all drawings!!

I hope someone is interested in making a request; I love drawing for people and making them happy (uvu)a

The only issue might be time, since I'm a bit busy with life things, but I'll try to get your things done when I can!!

Thanks!!!

-Avy
{Download my preset here!}

SylvyrRayn is my username in-game. Feel free to friend/talk!

If we're friends, ask me about the Lumengrid map!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: From the Pontiff's Sketchbook (Requests, Trades)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 08:16:13 pm »
Arf, welcome to the FeralHeart forums! Currently, I'm on my phone so my apologies if my welcomin' is a little rustic or brief. This is a rather kind and generous deed yer doin'. I'm sure many members who come across this thread will be delighted to receive a piece of artwork from ye'- includin' myself.
I compliment ye' on yer current art pieces and preset. Ye' have an amazing talent that should not go wasted.

Username: Dishonored
Content of Request: Creedance Blackwater of the Canis lupus lycaon (Eastern wolf) breed. A strong-hearted and rather aloof male who's very disposition can be described in one single term: Nonchalant. Expression phases him little and his voice is just as hushed as his emotions. Yet he is rather philosophic, wise, even fatherly to most around him. The typical strong, silent type with a kind heart towards those who seek his aid.
Special notes: None that I can particularly think of at this given moment.
Reference:

Size: It matters not to me. I'll let ye' decide.

Hopefully I've filled the request sheet out correctly. If I need to add or edit anythin', please let me know.
gone

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 08:59:14 pm »
You have such beautiful artwork. c: Keep up the great work here!

Would you like to do an art trade or something? I'm not the best, but if you want to, then I would be willing to. (We can discuss more over PM, if you like.)

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 10:25:41 pm »
Username: bittnie.w
Content of request: a dark grey mutated wolf with blue, light blue and green feathers starting from his neck to the start of his back the 2 long feathers on a long line, 4 green stripes on his front legs, purple eyes, rat tail
Special notes: weres rainbow rim glasses
References 

Actually has 4 green stripes on the front to legs and has a blue wifi thingo on his back hip.
Size: let you choose