Author Topic: ?The Spirits of Hali?  (Read 1227 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
?The Spirits of Hali?
« on: June 16, 2014, 02:03:46 pm »

Hello friends. My name is Ania and I am here to tell you a story. This story is not for the faint of heart so I advise you listen well. This is the story of
The Spirits of Hali

Long long ago, there lived a bustling empire of wolves who were peaceful with each other and had not seen a civil war since the founding of the empire. The community was thriving, that is until the plague came.
It spread quickly, affecting more than 1/2 of the population. First came the fever, then the madness. Eventually they all turned white before they died of exhaustion.
But the scary part is, that less than a week after they died, they came back, perfectly healthy and not remembering who or where they are. Now, I know you're wondering, how is that possible? Well, we choose not to question it.
These 'spirit' wolves were then treated horribly, persecuted and beaten on the streets, but the sad part is, they had no clue why it was happening to them.
They now live away from the other wolves, in hiding, in a land called Hali. It's a dark forest, filled with dangers, but these odd wolves are always able to overcome them. How? We don't know. All we know is that these are the spirit wolves of Hali.

Now that you know of the origin of these spirit wolves, it's your turn to decide. Will you join them, or fight them?

Hali

The Empire

Application:
Code: [Select]
Name:
Spirit wolf?:
Description/pic:
Bio: (optional)
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."