Author Topic: I need friends, Someone to count on!  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Cheyannfelts

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
I need friends, Someone to count on!
« on: July 03, 2014, 03:41:04 am »
I need someone to be friends with on the game. I ask on the site so i dont end up choosing someone to stick too and then get pawed in the back. I know everyone on the site is smart and nice, I have anger issues, But yeah. I have 2 games i play everyday, Feral heart and another game with horses, Well 3, A chat site thing... But yeah:)Thank you all who views this, CHEY

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
Re: I need friends, Someone to count on!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 03:44:43 am »
If you ever need anyone to talk to in-game you can always speak to me. If you need help I'll talk to you even in the middle of a Role-play. Also, PM's are always welcome.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 04:12:40 pm »
You can always talk to me in-game ^^ I dun bite. My in-game username is Kikiorylandia; same as my forum nickname
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 04:40:48 pm »
Take comfort in the knowledge that there are many helpful users here who are willin' (and will be more than happy) to help ye' 'n gain yer acquaintanceship- includin' my own self alongside the rest of the staff team- whether it be here on the forums and/or in-game.
There will be times when ye' come across a few users who may not treat ye' like ye're supposed to be treated but the experience serves as a lesson 'n will show ye' who yer true friends are in the long run. Might be difficult to understand now but soon enough ye' will. Though if ye' come across users who are bein' downright unnecessary and crude to ye', know ye're more than welcome to screenshot the incident(s) 'n report 'em to a staff member.
The FeralHeart community is very close knit so I doubt it'll take ye' long to find a friendly face to exchange conversations with. But keep in mind that it's mortally impossible for one to foresee if another will be worth befriendin' or not so sometimes ye' just got to listen to yer gut 'n trust that whoever ye' encounter will express the same kindness ye' show them.

For now, I shall be lockin' this thread. If ye' have any more concerns, feel free to toss me a PM if ye' so wish, ma'am.
gone