Poll

What do you love or/and are best at doing?

Role Playing
10 (40%)
Art
10 (40%)
Presets
0 (0%)
Meshes
1 (4%)
Maps
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: What Do You Love Doing The Most?  (Read 3896 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
What Do You Love Doing The Most?
« on: July 20, 2014, 02:20:12 am »
(I was unsure about where to put this; If a mod thinks it's necessary to move this then so be it.)

This could be anything from art to role playing to making presets. What is it for you?

What do you do best?

Art. So many people ask me how I draw and to be honest, I don't know what I do xD I've always loved drawing animals. I got better as I got older, and now I'm here o3o I feel like I need to write more about this, but there's not much else to say. Practice, Practice, Practice.
Also, role playing; I feel confident I'm good at that.

Do you like what you do?

I love it. No question, I'm glad I do too :3

Disclaimer: You may find difficult to state your answer without sounding full of yourself.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: What Do You Love Doing The Most?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 02:28:34 am »
I love making Maps and Art the most. I do my maps better than my art (cuz my art kinda terrible ;-;) but I enjoy doing art more than maps I guess.

I don't roleplay as much as I used to, probably because the people that I used to roleplay with I hardly talk to anymore. I enjoy making presets sometimes, but it's not something that I love to do. Kinda boring at times. Meshes I like to try to make, but it's so stressful with those programs being jerks and grr grr grr XD

But art and maps are fun, when I have my computer but no internet I usually go and make maps. Most of them are just starts that I probably will never finish, but they're just so fun to do :3

So uh... yeah. Art and Maps.

Rizzla

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 02:42:49 am »
pssh, pretteh sure this goes in Game Discussion o3o
Well.. I like doing all 5 of those things, but if i told you i was fabulous at all of them, i'd be lying. Really, i'm only good at 2 of them:

Art
I guess you could so i'm good at art. I can only draw well traditionally, but i recently got a tablet and i'm still figuring that out. Ah well, my life is pretty much a WIP xD

Roleplaying
My skills are a bit rusty after a lengthy hiatus, but i'd say they're pretty good for someone who use to Rp like one of those Matebeggars you'd find in Bonfire. I am, truely proud of how far i've come. I really hope to "Get back into it", but i honestly don't really have the time. And patience, for that matter. Yeup, I guess you could say when it comes to Roleplay, i just don't play well with others. Or maybe i just have zero tolerance  for Mary/Gary Sues or Wolfaboos. Who knows.

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 03:51:25 am »
most of all, i like roleplaying and art. i guess i'm not too different haha.

art:
i draw because i think i'm good at it. well, i guess so. but i don't like my current art style. i've been drawing since about two years ago, almost three now actually. i'm not very famous in the FH community but i'd like to be known for my art! i work very hard on it.

roleplaying:
i roleplay because it's super fun! i have been roleplaying since about the third grade. there's really not much to it. i just love being a different character.. one that's not me.

i also like to do presets and maps, but i only put my top two

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline xXGalaxyWolfXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • #HatersGonnaHate cx
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 07:39:10 pm »
I like to mostly roleplay or make maps BD
(>^0^)> <(^0^<)
Find me in-game: xXGalaxywolfXx

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 09:11:48 pm »
Id have to say either Roleplaying or Art.

I mean I've never been 'fantastic' at art but I always loved to draw and I find that a good way to pass the time and express feelings and stuff. So yeah I think that's one of my favorite things to do. Personally, I LOOVVEEE all types of art- not just digital. But I do most FH art on digital.

Even though I don't roleplay much lately, since I'm busy with a twerkload of other FH stuff, I do LOVE to. It's so fun for me to emerge myself into another life and imagine how they react in situations. I imagine I'm an OKAY roleplayed. I've come a long way from where I started and I don't think I've ever not been accepted into a roleplay....? But my memory ish fuzzy and I haven't applied for one in a long time.

But yeah ;3;

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 10:01:34 pm »
I like making presets the most, 'nuff said. :3 I just enjoy the satisfaction of seeing the preset after it's done <3
I wouldn't know whether my presets are 'good' by everyone's standards but I'd say it's what I do best out of all the things I do. X3
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

wolfdog01

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 02:45:04 am »
Maps and Art. Done.

I love to draw and go outside of my boundaries with humans, sculpting, painting, anything to do anything new. I'm still working on my tablet skills as well.

Aaaaand, I'm working on a huge map pack atm that will hopefully be released by the end of July. ^^

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2014, 11:56:08 am »
Ah, I love creating maps. I just love taking care of all the detail and making it look "magical". However, I do love to create banners (quite basic) based photography...etc. I did take to drawing and painting for a while but the feeling kinda "washed off". So if there is anything that I absolutely love doing, its got to be map making!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 11:58:42 am by CrystalWolfTear »
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads