Poll

How alike are you and your 'sona?

Like the same person/animal!
We have a bit in common.
Well, we share a few traits...
Not much.
Polar Oposites. 'Nuff said.

Author Topic: You And Your 'Sona  (Read 7589 times)

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
You And Your 'Sona
« on: October 14, 2014, 07:18:57 pm »
Ah, our fursonas. We love them. Sometimes, we love them a bit much.
Anyway, what do you and your 'sona have in common? Do you look alike? Do you have similar personalities? Do you share any other traits with them?

As for Nevica, she's pretty much me as a wolf. We have the same personalities (of course Nevica is a bit more wolfish... I would never hurt anyone unless they hurt me first XD), her fur color is pretty much my hair but lighter, and I have a few "scars" on my right shoulder from allergy tests that never went away. Of course, my eyes are brown, and I don't have a glass eye (although my right eye has HORRIBLE vision compared to my left), but nothing's exact, eh?

So what about you guys?

*Not sure if this thread is in the right location. If it isn't, feel free to move it. :3*
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 07:22:35 pm by TwistedLizard »

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: You And Your 'Sona
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 08:22:28 pm »
Turtle is basically a male, slightly happier version of me.

Appearance-wise, I can't say much. I guess we have peach skin? I don't have his blue eyes though, nor do I constantly wear sunglasses and headphones around my neck.

History? Well, I have no siblings like he does, my mom isn't abusive and my dad didn't die. Nothing in common there.

But when it comes to personality, we're pretty similar :3 

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 08:46:32 pm »
I'ma simply name the top similarities that come to mind.

My fursona is the Mad-eyed Devil (also known as the Madman), Vespian Soule Vahlok.

Like he, I no longer have a father. I no longer consider my biological father my dad due to a series of child neglect I've endured back then. While he is still well alive, I share the same loathe towards him in which Vespian also expresses towards his own father.
I care very much for my younger sister like Vespian cares for his. Even when she's bein' a butt.
I'm partially blind like Vesp.
I share the same temperament and twisted mind as Vesp. (For example, I consider skeletons and moths to be absolutely adorable.)
I'm extremely anti-social and introverted like Vesp.
I even wear the same ticked off look by default.

T'is all I can think of at the moment but we are quite the same.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 08:52:58 pm by Vespian »
gone

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 08:53:10 pm »
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 09:05:39 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 09:15:29 pm »
Doctor Flob is basically the things I really like given a body, which happens to be a wolf's body cause I really like wolves. She holds most of my personality and physical traits as well as values. Much like me, she is stubborn, small in stature and has an excessive love of tea. I recently decided that her den should just be a giant teapot.
There a couple of difference between us. These are traits that I do not have, but value greatly in others to desire to have. An example being if Dr. Flob had a voice, it'd be Scottish, which is not an accent I have but really like in other people.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 09:21:30 pm »
Me and Whisper are like two peas in a pod 8I

Whisper is like me, except my hair isn't black XD She is a cunning shorty with a huge personality, and a very outgoing gal, although, I can be very anti-social at times. I consider myself quite weird, since I do some weird things, but hehe, thats just me c: Whisper is also short, fast, and smart, which I feel i'm all of(i'm only 5' 5" >.<) and she is marked like she is on purpose, along with the items.

Her glowstick bracelet represents my party animal side, the way I love to stay up late and game. I occasionally like to party, but not much. Sometimes I work late, others i'm home free for the night, and party till i'm purple.

The twig represents my side with animals. I have three dogs, a puppy on the way c: I am a animal love true and through, which is why I have my dogs lol. I also used to have a horse, and my favorite activity after cleaning the barn was sitting in the loft with some hay in my mouth cx(no I don't eat it 8I)

In general, Whisper and I are like twins in different forms. She may be odd at times, but hey, thats just me shining through c:

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 09:24:45 pm »
I have two fursonas, well they are related somewhat. They are both mirrors of me. Both have "scars" and "issues" and ... all that "good" stuff that's in my "wonderful" life.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 09:58:07 pm »
As for Jackdaw and I, we're not extremely similar, while we do share some similar qualities.

For one thing, he has more of a... "piratey" set of morals and personality. He sees no wrong in stealing, or even in killing. Being a former Assassin, he's highly trained in the art of stealth and strategic fighting and various attacks/defenses, driven by a bold, fearless nature. Due to this, he has a good many battles and, shall we say, "fulfilled contracts" under his belt.
Me, however- I'll run faster than an Olympic track champion if I see a wasp, for example, and I'm more spastic when it comes to fighting. x3

That said, we are a bit alike in a few ways.
For one thing, his yellow pelt & blue eyes. I guess you can say he's blonde, which is perfect because, hey, so am I. Wow.

Physical attributes aside, we share some personality traits.
While I don't agree with killing or stealing (10 Commandments, sucka'.), Jack and I have the same beliefs. Beliefs such as family values, and caring for others before yourself.
We are both more than ready and willing to stand up for what we believe in, or to protect those close to us.

So, in summary, we've got about equal amounts of similarities, and differences.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2014, 10:34:09 pm »
Comparing Isaiah/Isaac and I.

- He is more of a darker form of myself
- We both have an odd obsession with eyes
- We don't look alike at all

There's not much else to compare since he is still in-progress of personallity and background.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2014, 12:22:56 am »
Looks wise, I look nothing like my fursona, Kiki. I obviously do not have teal skin (nor do I have teal dyed hair), and I do not wear flowers in my hair (bow on occasion), or ties, and rarely bracelets. And the checkered part of the tie and bracelets? I don't even know how to play checkers; I guess I simply liked the color contrast.
Kiki is a combination between a Siberian tiger and an aquatic dragon -- two animals I adored and loved to draw as a kid. I was always fascinated with the beauty of tiger pelts and stripes, and whenever I watched a kids movie with a tiger in it, the tiger was always my favorite character, if not one of my favorites. As for dragons, I simply loved how you could draw them with no limits -- wings, wingless, scales, feathers, fur, horns -- you name it.
However, personality wise, yes. Kiki and I share more or less the same personality (excluding wind animal instincts). At the moment I have not yet decided on a backstory for Kiki, so I can't really give much detail about that xD
But yeah, that's what I have in common with Kiki :3
Farewell everyone<3