Poll

How alike are you and your 'sona?

Like the same person/animal!
We have a bit in common.
Well, we share a few traits...
Not much.
Polar Oposites. 'Nuff said.

Author Topic: You And Your 'Sona  (Read 7585 times)

Offline warroiranimals

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • This sentence is a lie.
    • View Profile
Re: You And Your 'Sona
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2014, 02:56:50 pm »
Ah yes! Jay is my fursona, but she also goes by Warroir, Warroiranimals, WarroirJay or WA/WJ. Lotta nicknames, hahaha. She's practically me except wayyyyy taller though I can dream

Back up account: ~Jay~

"I may not be smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything!"

Offline .Dionysus.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2014, 03:59:39 pm »
Me and Sabella see the world in the same way, though she is a lot nicer than I am and a lot more friendly when meeting new people ^^"

We look nothing alike considering she's a fox spirit and well I'm a little. tan, brown-haired human girl XD

Besides the same outlooks on life, we don't have much in common besides our slight temper problems!

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2014, 12:04:30 pm »
Well my main sona would be either Domino or my character Luniscent. With those two I must admit I am pretty similar to them. Both are fairly quiet, but enjoy being crazy when they have close friends nearby.

Though at the same time can be quite known for being aloof if they don't know you very well. In real life I am a very closed up person, but when in game or just online in general I am very uppity and happy. I enjoy making friends, but I am fairly shy and dislike many things like for instance immaturity.

So...I must admit me and my sona's are very similar on that part.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Kouvinxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • TKC for life!
    • http://kouvinxx.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2014, 09:24:55 pm »
Ebony and I kinda see the world in the same way... we are both, I suppose.. twisted in a way? As for her markings, they represent things, personal things. She can also be a total derp x'D Just like me.

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2014, 09:58:57 pm »
I look through these previous statements about the furona and the owner, and pretty much everyone has said that their fursona is just like them. However, I, yet again, face the controversy.

Kiaz is the lioness I want to be, the me I aspire to be. She is everything I have ever wanted to act like, look like, be like. While me and Kiaz share a similar history, that same history has effected me and Kiaz very differently. Maybe Kiaz is the me I could have been.

Kiaz is detached, calm, and decisive. She knows how to handle a situation, and how to sort out an argument. She has an impeccable eye for seeing both sides to an argument and can reason with almost anyone. Her main skill, apart from debate-solving and the art of ninja-tongue, is her stealth. As a non-violent soul, her art with stealth is understandable, as she seeks evermore creative ways to avoid difficult situations. With feet like feathers and fur like shadow. That's the best way I can describe it.

All of this is very different from myself, apart from, maybe, the ability to see two sides to an argument. However, Me and Kiaz do share some traits, like I have already said, her history, then the way she can see both sides to an argument. We both also adore the colour green. We are both creative. Apart from that, I'm not entirely sure I could pinpoint any other similarities.

So Kiaz is simply the me I want to be.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 10:00:36 pm by Kiaz »

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2014, 12:16:21 am »
I've currently got one of my oldest characters as my sona. We share the same name, height (in human form), likes, dislikes, traits and even voice. When creating Mon, I decided to add in a few extra traits. for example, Mon is actually able to socialize

So yes. We are very much alike. c:

« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 05:39:30 pm by Fixl »

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline Skan

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Nobody suspects a thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2014, 01:26:00 am »
My main fursona Kesh is basically a male version of myself, though his color scheme is different. My secondary chimera fursona Sypher is also a lot like myself besides her appearance; however, while creating her I took a couple of my worst personality traits and exaggerated them slightly. This makes her both easy and hard to play as. It's easy to unleash the normally kept in check negativity, but it's also hard to look at her and know that I have the potential to have her personality. (This kinda turned into a polar opposite of Kiaz's post, which I found pretty inspirational and somewhat sad at the same time by the way...)
Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Offline shockstarz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2014, 02:17:41 am »
Well, I'd say that my fursona Nerou and I have much in common.

Nerou has curly fur, as I have curly hair. Although she has cherry red fur unlike my brown hair. Nerou is calm and wise, and has mixed feeling about her family.
XD

Offline Dngerboom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Brow game = Too intense.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2015, 02:05:54 pm »
For my Main character Ahzrukhal, he's more so spiritually whom I want to mold myself to be as I age [hopefully gracefully].
One of the reasons I hold so dear to this 7 year old character I've created is his resolve. Even with the possibility of all his efforts that he may fail- he's determined to see it through, even if it means eternal rest will come sooner than later. In reality I do have commitment issues, always having second thoughts. Something as simple as a art project, I will instantly drop it and hop to the next thing. I have so many ideas I never follow through with them. I have even second guess if the degree I am pursuing is even successful in my future career path. And even romance, particularly when the relationship deepens, I instantly harden my exterior, I'm not one to express my feelings so carefree. Which does scorn my past loves. I want to commit, follow through 100% and regardless of the results in the end. To be fulfilled, I honestly haven't felt that in a LONG time. And to do it just once more would be worth it all. I want to have Ahzrukhal assertiveness.

I can at least say that we share some temperamental issues, unpredictability of emotions, and innovative planner.
Discipline, Loyalty, Courage, Strength, Honor, NEVER SURRENDER!

Signature drawn/created by me
In-game username:Dngerboom

Offline Rhee

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • lurker
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2015, 06:56:56 pm »
Rhee is the sona I aspire to be, and actively work towards being. With the open mind, good communication, willingness to compromise. Physically we have very little in common, but her traits are the ones I find most desirable.

Tide is a fursona that I slip on and become her as a character. She's far more open and enthusiastic then I am and its always fun to be her in small doses. Which by the end of the day being her I am exhausted

Sievert is practically me in a different body, He's actually probably a self insert sona.

Art from Evocality